Remove the Eitrite Ingot requirement to purchase mini

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > You can easily get 25 a day. Even more if you do the raven shrine thing on multiple characters.

>

> What do you mean? If you complete story on alts the chests on the map can be looted by them again?

I just tried it on a second character that completed the story. It seems to be true.

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> > You can easily get 25 a day. Even more if you do the raven shrine thing on multiple characters.

>

> Are those chests really only character specific? That's a reason to finish the story on multiple characters.

> @"Jayden Reese.9542" said:

>

> What do you mean? If you complete story on alts the chests on the map can be looted by them again?

Yes. I tested it last night. What I didn’t test was whether you can open the same chest twice from picking the same choices on both characters.

On another note, as I can’t remember if any minis were tied to the map currency, the three nodes behind the raven lock door to the east of Darkrime Delves is not subject to the map node cap and appears to have either a 12-hr respawn which may or may not require a daily reset. You can park your alts there and rotate through them like the flax seed node farm.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> You can easily get 25 a day. Even more if you do the raven shrine thing on multiple characters.

What "Raven shrine thing"? The meta? The strike mission? What _is_ "the Raven shrine thing"? Do I yet have to discover it or will you enlighten me? (Already played through the story and map on 5 chars, including the meta and the strike mission, so I have to assume you mean the latter?)

I did not receive huge amounts of those ingots repeatedly per character, so...

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

>

> What "Raven shrine thing"? The meta? The strike mission? What _is_ "the Raven shrine thing"? Do I yet have to discover it or will you enlighten me? (Already played through the story and map on 5 chars, including the meta and the strike mission, so I have to assume you mean the latter?)

>

> I did not receive huge amounts of those ingots repeatedly per character, so...

You get the ingots from the strike mission, all 9 essence chests, and the large one at the raven shrine. The raven shrine being in the Raven Sanctum which is where the final story instance took place.

If you’re on a character that did this, you have access to it. I’ve heard ~~Mesmer portals and~~ teleport to friend stones work too if you want to bypass the story. All you have to do is go through, pick whatever answer to the three questions asked if you don’t have the bleeding already, and then open the chest at the end.

EDIT:

Medium essence chests on the map appear to give two ingots and the small ones gives just 1. That's a total of 15 from the 9 on the map. The one in the Raven Sanctum gives two bringing the total to 17. The strike I did just now gave me 9 which brings the total to 26.

EDIT 2:

Another thing with doing the Raven Sanctum on multiple characters is that while the chests at the end reset with the daily, the blessing required to open them doesn't. You also don't get ported out if you log out at the end. This means that you technically only have to do the trial every other day on your characters assuming you plan the timing correctly.

EDIT 3:

You also don't even need to do the strike as you can just join an instance that was completed.