60 Keys, Only Commons...

Josiah.2967

> @"Gryphon.2875" said:

> I never buy keys. I buy everything else, but not keys ?

Same here. I'm happy to spend money on the game for things I want (not everything, but a lot of stuff) but I refuse to pay real money for a _chance_ at something I want, whether that's via loot boxes or any other system (I won't buy the random mount licences for the same reason). I don't think I want to know how much I've spent on the gem store in total, but I never have and never will buy keys.

What I find to be is that when I bought some gems in bulk, let them sit for a while till next release, I get what I wanted within 10 keys.

When exalted shoulders came out I bought keys that day and out of 50 no drop. It did leave statuettes to get them later if I wanted. Later on, still unhappy of those results I bought a large amount of gems and waited. Star born outfit came out: 10th key. Same pool of gems stashed, new backpack came out: 8th key.

2 out of 3 key sets like that so far. I am not saying it be like that, but it looks like that by coincidence. Not sure but just my added observations. I do NOT agree of placing featured items into the chests though.

dont gamble if cant afford with the possibility to come with empty hands.

in the time the fallen balthazar outfit came out, i bought 60 keys, the outfit come on 9º.

another time, i cant remember which skin was, i bought 60, empty hands, i bougth more 60, the skin i wanted come around 70+.

in any case i was prepared to come with empty hands.