150 Gold bet with friend

Ferayon.5482

DS locks at some point of the meta (I *think* it's when the trees are all killed, but it might be earlier) so you can't join a map instance that's progressed past that. This means you'll have a very narrow timeframe to join the map without "wasting" time. The specific map instance also need to have *space* for you - you're SOL if it's ful!

An effective 15 minutes per map to complete seems tight. I doubt that it can be done, but maybe. AB is fairly straightforward and can prob be done in less, but TD might more than make up for it... Mounts do help a lot!

My advice would be:

**Start with the Dragonstand meta.**

and hope you get a good run which can be done as fast as 30-35 Minutes.

Then go from there leaving you with abput 20-30 Minutes for the remaining 3 maps.

> @"Hashberry.4510" said:

> I don't believe DS locks anymore.

Last I checked, it still does.

This sounds very difficult in the timeframe - DS alone could take up most of it.

Would you start the clock as soon as DS meta begins, assuming everyone ready in the map with nothing beyond initial waypoint unlocked?

I'd imagine a tight plan, well rehearsed so not wasting time travelling, or for areas to open. Personally, doubt it could be done in less than 2 hours, taking into account loading times, event timers etc.