How would you all feel about the idea of 5 Skill 1 hander Weapons?

How would you all feel about the idea of 5 Skill 1 hander Weapons?

To clarify:

By One hander, I mean either a single main hand weapon or an Off hand weapon alone. Like for example a Warhorn by itself has 2 skills when equipped across most classes currently.

But what if in a future Elite Spec, a class that doesnt already have Warhorn would get a Warhorn that by occupy both weapon skills slots for all 5 weapon skills, so that you can only equip the Warhorn by itself?

Imagine this with a 1hander Sword that has 5 skills and no off hand weapon to go with it. These weapons would function similar to 2handers traditionally function, but wont have the same stat advantage as traditional 2handers.

This could further be expanded to make it so equipping something in the other hand returns it back to a traditional main hand or off hand weapon.

Whats your thoughts on this idea?

i want staff in main hand and a sword in offhand like Gandalf does ?

and more new special effects (spells) like in movies.

and more offhand spells that had a lesser cool down. because the binding of ipos shoots an shadow eye at its target but never saw it. because close range combat. and the cool down off spells is too long. i think i go to raid training dummy to see it.

Thieve's already get a third skill if they equip a one-handed weapon, and it's mostly useless/fluff so I'm sure the same would happen if they added more skills to it. Further, I believe we need more combinations/variety instead of less combinations. If those extra skills end up being "better" then it would defeat the purpose of off-hand weapons limiting choice and variety. Otherwise they'll be like Thief 3rd weapon skill slot... useless

> @"SoulGuardian.6203" said:

> > @"Udolpho.1209" said:

> > Why not just make off hands that can also be equipped main hand? To get the same effect.

>

> Well, that would be fantastic.

> I could go with that.

>

> Rev > Right hand axe

> Mesmer > Right hand pistol

>

> Etc etc.

> Nice idea.

Ele main hand torch...

Actually, it would be interesting to see an Elite spec which allows you to use a two handed weapon in one hand. Like a Warrior spec that could use hammer or greatsword in main hand, while allowing a sword/axe/something else in off hand.

Hammer/shield.....