Imaginary Weapons

I love this idea. Either completely imaginary (invisible) weapons or maybe objects kids might use to pretend it's a weapon, like a stick for a sword or a cardboard tube as a rifle. Definitely with the sound effects like your character is doing the noises themselves.

I know we've got the [improvised weapons](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Improvised_weapon_skins) and [toy weapons](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toy_weapon_skins) but the first is more like adults making actual weapons from whatever was around and the latter is like professionally made toys, and neither has sound effects like the OP described.

I don't disagree, if you wanna talk about other things, three teams devoted to content is great but we don't get new hair styles anymore, Charr fur and and Asura skin patterns would be great. New faces, new -body types perhaps a chubby Asura or human would be kinda cool. More personalized story with choices that matter like the early game. or maybe some new instruments that arn't legendaries, can I get a violin already? Id pay heaps for it. Im asking for somethign that literaly takes no modeling cause the weapons are invisible and sound effects applied partially already in game. How thin do you think Anets stretched? what would YOU think that something else is. I just want more fun items less of this raid garbage being pushed these days.

> @"Astariia Daelithe.9375" said:

>I just want more fun items less of this raid garbage being pushed these days.

Fun items like Chairs, Minis and Novelities that get put in the Gemstore with every release instead of Raids that get released maybe once a year if we're lucky now. Sure, Raids are super pushed these days. Lol.

> @"Astariia Daelithe.9375" said:

> I don't disagree, if you wanna talk about other things, three teams devoted to content is great but we don't get new hair styles anymore, Charr fur and and Asura skin patterns would be great. New faces, new -body types perhaps a chubby Asura or human would be kinda cool. More personalized story with choices that matter like the early game. or maybe some new instruments that arn't legendaries, can I get a violin already? Id pay heaps for it. Im asking for somethign that literaly takes no modeling cause the weapons are invisible and sound effects applied partially already in game. How thin do you think Anets stretched? what would YOU think that something else is. I just want more fun items less of this raid garbage being pushed these days.

I think you might not have noticed that but raids get new content like once/year. Perhaps MMO actually needs more repeatable content instead of toys.

**Hell no.**

If it's a joke, sure have fun. But in actual game that would be extremely annoying and extremely dangerous in competitive. Seeing enemy's weapon is crucial to realizing what he can throw at you and reacting to the threat approprietly.

And i for one don't wanna be tortured with circus sounds of such weapon wielder/s when doing some group content.

> @"ZeftheWicked.3076" said:

> **Hell no.**

>

> If it's a joke, sure have fun. But in actual game that would be extremely annoying and extremely dangerous in competitive. Seeing enemy's weapon is crucial to realizing what he can throw at you and reacting to the threat approprietly.

>

> And i for one don't wanna be tortured with circus sounds of such weapon wielder/s when doing some group content.

There's already solutions in the game for both of those concerns; the mute unique item sounds option in the Sound menu and standard enemy models in competative modes.