Can't beat library; elites too hard

> @Ojimaru.8970 said:

> > @Ameepa.6793 said:

> > Take a friend with you if you have one. Hired help also works!

>

> Put up and LFG, ask for help, etc. Different people have different skill levels, but the differences can (usually) be mitigated by having more than one person.

Exactly. Have you tried that (or ask in /map)? Every time I've seen someone ask, they've gotten assistance or someone in a similar situation.

(Also, as others noted, if you can find one of the four boss types that you can kill, you can just wait for them to respawn or find their "copy" elsewhere in the lobby. You don't have to kill 10 different bosses, just succeed in killing any of them 10x.)

The Fleshweaver on the ground floor is a very weak enemy, almost feels more like a Veteran than an Elite. The 2nd floor Fleshweaver was effectively impossible to solo, as it spawned what looked like 10 healing coalescence once its health hit ~25%. Was back to full health almost instantly.

Just find two you can kill, and rotate between them. As others have said, they respawn.

• 3 months later...

For me the Necro, was pretty straight forward. You really need to keep up poison on healing mobs and they won't heal worth anything. There is one mob that it took a lot of AOE to defeat but that wasn't too rough with minions. MM is a good failsafe when things start getting crazy the passive condi cleanse makes fights far more manageable.

For me (power warrior berserker) they were perfect.

I had to fight them seriously, I could kill all types but not with any level of slacking.

Had to look at which ability buffs they have.

Some of them dont allow you to stand still or keep moving, while others force you fight them ranged (which is a nightmare for warriors).

So be sure to bring the tools to counter their abilities, and target them from a distance to check their abilities.