Hundred blades should have a built in stun and evade for the duration.

Zexanima.7851

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

>

> This is obviously a satire thread...

>

Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

> @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> >

> > This is obviously a satire thread...

> >

>

> Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > >

> > > This is obviously a satire thread...

> > >

> >

> > Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

>

> If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

Roll a thief play PW and tell me there is no risk, then we can talk

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

Warrior has a lot of cc that can lead into it. They also generally don't need to bail or spend the rest of their rotation dodging things for half their HP, so for them probably evade is a bit much.

Totally for giving it a damage buff though. it's hard to land, almost impossible to get the last hit. Last hit would be neat if it also stunned you too.

> > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > > >

> > > > This is obviously a satire thread...

> > > >

> > >

> > > Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

> >

> > If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

>

> Roll a thief play PW and tell me there is no risk, then we can talk

I have a few hundred hours on thief, I think I know enough to speak to it.

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > As soon as thief gets an extra 8k HP, ~200 armour, access to high amounts of might generation and non evasion/stealth based sustain maybe then we can talk. All this PW salt is getting a little ridiculous...

>

> Because PW is a little ridiculous

No ur ridiculous pooh pooh face.. . Oh

Burn!

No burn backs.

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > > > >

> > > > > This is obviously a satire thread...

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

> > >

> > > If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

> >

> > Roll a thief play PW and tell me there is no risk, then we can talk

>

> I have a few hundred hours on thief, I think I know enough to speak to it.

Then why didn't you complain about it years ago, because not all that much has changed

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

>

> Warrior has a lot of cc that can lead into it. They also generally don't need to bail or spend the rest of their rotation dodging things for half their HP.

> Totally for giving it a damage buff though. it's hard to land, almost impossible to get the last hit.

>

Nahhhh, that doesn't fit the current meta though. It's got to be invuln **while** doing damage.

> > > > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is obviously a satire thread...

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

> > > >

> > > > If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

> > >

> > > Roll a thief play PW and tell me there is no risk, then we can talk

> >

> > I have a few hundred hours on thief, I think I know enough to speak to it.

>

> Then why didn't you complain about it years ago, because not all that much has changed

Here we go again. Just because the skill hasn't changed that doesn't mean everything else hasn't. There are sleeper builds that don't come to light until someone tries it out and wha-la, another annoying build is found.

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > > > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > This is obviously a satire thread...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

> > > > >

> > > > > If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

> > > >

> > > > Roll a thief play PW and tell me there is no risk, then we can talk

> > >

> > > I have a few hundred hours on thief, I think I know enough to speak to it.

> >

> > Then why didn't you complain about it years ago, because not all that much has changed

>

> Here we go again. Just because the skill hasn't changed that doesn't mean everything else hasn't. There are sleeper builds that don't come to light until someone tries it out and wha-la, another annoying build is found.

Okay so what class do you play ATM? because many have the ability to wreck PW thief just saying.

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> >

> > Warrior has a lot of cc that can lead into it. They also generally don't need to bail or spend the rest of their rotation dodging things for half their HP.

> > Totally for giving it a damage buff though. it's hard to land, almost impossible to get the last hit.

> >

>

> Nahhhh, that doesn't fit the current meta though. It's got to be invuln **while** doing damage.

**Cautiously eyes fishhook**

It already can do that, without being rooted. Three of its skills give it 0 damage windows. Four if you take zerker~

It would make sense if it were __more squishy__ but not as it is now.

> > > > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > > > > @"Laera Myrith.7605" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > > > > > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > This is obviously a satire thread...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sure if you have also have lowest base HP, it roots you and your expected to be a decap bot :tongue:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If there is no risk to using the skill, it doesn't matter if you have 2 HP. Get that weak excuse outa here

> > > > >

> > > > > Roll a thief play PW and tell me there is no risk, then we can talk

> > > >

> > > > I have a few hundred hours on thief, I think I know enough to speak to it.

> > >

> > > Then why didn't you complain about it years ago, because not all that much has changed

> >

> > Here we go again. Just because the skill hasn't changed that doesn't mean everything else hasn't. There are sleeper builds that don't come to light until someone tries it out and wha-la, another annoying build is found.

>

> Okay so what class do you play ATM? because many have the ability to wreck PW thief just saying.

A hand full. Warrior, thief, ele, guardian. It's not about the counter play honestly, it's that it's a complete bummer to fight against. I wasn't targeting specifically PW in this post either, just all the OP overloaded unfun skills/combos floating around.

> @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > >

> > > Warrior has a lot of cc that can lead into it. They also generally don't need to bail or spend the rest of their rotation dodging things for half their HP.

> > > Totally for giving it a damage buff though. it's hard to land, almost impossible to get the last hit.

> > >

> >

> > Nahhhh, that doesn't fit the current meta though. It's got to be invuln **while** doing damage.

>

> **Cautiously eyes fishhook**

>

> It already can do that, without being rooted. Three of its skills give it 0 damage windows. Four if you take zerker~

> It would make sense if it were __more squishy__ but not as it is now.

That's too many buttons. Why can't I just have it on the one button? Would make life much easier.

> A hand full. Warrior, thief, ele, guardian. It's not about the counter play honestly, it's that it's a complete bummer to fight against. I wasn't targeting specifically PW in this post either, just all the OP overloaded unfun skills/combos floating around.

Then just wait for March when we might get the balance patch and see what happens, PW has counterplay despite being "unfun to play against", there are already enough "nerf this" threads as it is.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > @"Sigmoid.7082" said:

> > > As soon as thief gets an extra 8k HP, ~200 armour, access to high amounts of might generation and non evasion/stealth based sustain maybe then we can talk. All this PW salt is getting a little ridiculous...

> >

> > Because PW is a little ridiculous

>

> No ur ridiculous pooh pooh face.. . Oh

> Burn!

>

> No burn backs.

>

Gah, you got me....i've been played

> @"Zexanima.7851" said:

> > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > @"Azure The Heartless.3261" said:

> > > > > It's not like warrior can shadow step AND the skill is on a cooldown so why not? Damage while invlun? Check. Overloaded skill? Check. I mean, I can't believe this change hasn't already been made. Seems right up the ally of the current meta.

> > > >

> > > > Warrior has a lot of cc that can lead into it. They also generally don't need to bail or spend the rest of their rotation dodging things for half their HP.

> > > > Totally for giving it a damage buff though. it's hard to land, almost impossible to get the last hit.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Nahhhh, that doesn't fit the current meta though. It's got to be invuln **while** doing damage.

> >

> > **Cautiously eyes fishhook**

> >

> > It already can do that, without being rooted. Three of its skills give it 0 damage windows. Four if you take zerker~

> > It would make sense if it were __more squishy__ but not as it is now.

>

> That's too many buttons. Why can't I just have it on the one button? Would make life much easier.

And more boring trust me doesn't make it better lol