Bjora Portal scroll bugged after 2nd story

Edit: it looks like getting ported to the pass area between the two sides of the zone is a bug experienced by some, but not all players, updated title to reflect that. I have finished thr episode 2 story and someone who has is not having this bug. The only comment i have is i didn't do the episode 1 and 2 stories on the same character. That may be worth investigating as the cause.

I hate it. Usually getting to a new loading screen means a nice time to pee or something before coming back. The Bjora portal scroll, however, ports you to an area with dangerous monsters. Coming back to a dead character sucks.

> Only if someone leads enemies there during the meta otherwise it's safe.

I've jumped there twice and once was immediately attacked. Not many examples, so when I read this I went there again. I did some logging very close by and was attacked by a caster. After which I killed another caster within shortbow distance of the scroll spawn point. I would guess that there are multiple ways to get attacked there.

> @"Druitt.7629" said:

> > Only if someone leads enemies there during the meta otherwise it's safe.

>

> I've jumped there twice and once was immediately attacked. Not many examples, so when I read this I went there again. I did some logging very close by and was attacked by a caster. After which I killed another caster within shortbow distance of the scroll spawn point. I would guess that there are multiple ways to get attacked there.

You’re ported into Jora’s Keep. It’s generally safe there so I don’t see how you’re getting attacked. The only time I have ever seen an enemy is when someone dragged one in during the meta.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Druitt.7629" said:

> > > Only if someone leads enemies there during the meta otherwise it's safe.

> >

> > I've jumped there twice and once was immediately attacked. Not many examples, so when I read this I went there again. I did some logging very close by and was attacked by a caster. After which I killed another caster within shortbow distance of the scroll spawn point. I would guess that there are multiple ways to get attacked there.

>

> You’re ported into Jora’s Keep. It’s generally safe there so I don’t see how you’re getting attacked. The only time I have ever seen an enemy is when someone dragged one in during the meta.

Once you've started the newest Living World stuff on the second part of the map, it no longer ports you to Jora's Keep. Instead, it ports you to an open area in the second part of the map. Or at least that's what happens to me ever since Tuesday's patch.

> @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Druitt.7629" said:

> > > > Only if someone leads enemies there during the meta otherwise it's safe.

> > >

> > > I've jumped there twice and once was immediately attacked. Not many examples, so when I read this I went there again. I did some logging very close by and was attacked by a caster. After which I killed another caster within shortbow distance of the scroll spawn point. I would guess that there are multiple ways to get attacked there.

> >

> > You’re ported into Jora’s Keep. It’s generally safe there so I don’t see how you’re getting attacked. The only time I have ever seen an enemy is when someone dragged one in during the meta.

>

> Once you've started the newest Living World stuff on the second part of the map, it no longer ports you to Jora's Keep. Instead, it ports you to an open area in the second part of the map. Or at least that's what happens to me ever since Tuesday's patch.

I tested it just now and it ported me to the entrance of Jora’s Keep. This is on a character that has completed the story on the new part of the map.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Druitt.7629" said:

> > > > > Only if someone leads enemies there during the meta otherwise it's safe.

> > > >

> > > > I've jumped there twice and once was immediately attacked. Not many examples, so when I read this I went there again. I did some logging very close by and was attacked by a caster. After which I killed another caster within shortbow distance of the scroll spawn point. I would guess that there are multiple ways to get attacked there.

> > >

> > > You’re ported into Jora’s Keep. It’s generally safe there so I don’t see how you’re getting attacked. The only time I have ever seen an enemy is when someone dragged one in during the meta.

> >

> > Once you've started the newest Living World stuff on the second part of the map, it no longer ports you to Jora's Keep. Instead, it ports you to an open area in the second part of the map. Or at least that's what happens to me ever since Tuesday's patch.

>

> I tested it just now and it ported me to the entrance of Jora’s Keep. This is on a character that has completed the story on the new part of the map.

I tested it just now, too, and I was ported to right outside the tunnel that connects the east side of the map to the west side. This was also on a character that has the story completed.

Edit: And then I checked on an alt who hasn't started the newest story and was ported to that same place, outside of the tunnel.

Edit 2: Maybe it has something to do with the portal scroll being in the new scroll tome. Mine is in the tome.

I've finished the story on 3 characters so far, and using the scroll on any character, whether I've finished the most recent story on them or not, has ported me to the tunnel exit on the west side, where 9 times out of 10 something immediately attacks me.

It should either port you into the Kodan's camp or put you back at the (new) vigil keep.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> I tested it a few more times outside of the tome and it ported me to Jora's Keep every time. The second I put it into the tome and used it from there, it ported me to the new part of the map. I'd say that this is a bug.

Yes, this is what happens to me now too. I'd much rather be ported to Jora's Keep.