FB IS BROKEN, CORE NECRO IS BROKEN, ZERK IS BROKEN

SeikeNz.3526

imo it was always mantras that made fb broke. 3 of them, 9 charges total, aegis + blind + stab essentially gives a fb 9 extra dodges (6 if in team fight and aegis is unreliable). I think if aegis and blind get removed then fb gets a lot more manageable. they also need a trade off. locking out utilities while a tome is up maybe.

for core necro... wait for the dust to settle and people make builds to counter them before destroying shroud. people are probably still using old builds and expecting them to work. honestly I think anet went too far with these damage nerfs. revert the damage on # 2 weapon skills pls, auto attack nerfs/ cc nerfs/ problem skills nerfs was plenty.

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> imo it was always mantras that made fb broke. 3 of them, 9 charges total, aegis + blind + stab essentially gives a fb 9 extra dodges (6 if in team fight and aegis is unreliable). I think if aegis and blind get removed then fb gets a lot more manageable. they also need a trade off. locking out utilities while a tome is up maybe.

>

> for core necro... wait for the dust to settle and people make builds to counter them before destroying shroud. people are probably still using old builds and expecting them to work. honestly I think anet went too far with these damage nerfs. revert the damage on # 2 weapon skills pls, auto attack nerfs/ cc nerfs/ problem skills nerfs was plenty.

most 2v2 fights end up with 800k+ dmg, nobody dies. when someone finally goes down its insta rez and here we fucking go again.

all sustain needs to be brought down, this inclueds blinds, aegis, prot uptimes, regeneration heals and yes shroud generation.

Agree with op. They are op. The problem:

They combine sustain (strong one) with

medium to high damage (not low as it should be)

And good control, support, stunbreak or other stuff.

If you have tons of the first, at no point ever should you have high damage. Spellbreaker however has 7k eviscerate, lot of stuns and... Tons of evades/blocks.

Two choices nerf spb to nothingness (but that would kill spb wich i'm not ok with even if i'm not playing it). or let it be. But that means every time i see spb, i give everything once just to see if fate can be rewinded, but usually confirmation is locked: quick dead, and triple loss. One time i got him down, ofc he got vengeance up; He died! but since it was later it counted as win (should never be case imo, vengeance is out of place on spb, if he fails to evade vengeance should be locked).

Also some necro's got 90% life force (from clearly 0 8 sec before) without spectral skills active. How the hell! then they tell me 'learn to play noob necro'. Well i ohonestly dont know this trick, and as long as i dont, they will win. (plus it's simply to strong, stripping life force once should be incredible rewarding, twice is simply to much sustain).

> @"Stand The Wall.6987" said:

> imo it was always mantras that made fb broke. 3 of them, 9 charges total, aegis + blind + stab essentially gives a fb 9 extra dodges (6 if in team fight and aegis is unreliable). I think if aegis and blind get removed then fb gets a lot more manageable. they also need a trade off. locking out utilities while a tome is up maybe.

>

> for core necro... wait for the dust to settle and people make builds to counter them before destroying shroud. people are probably still using old builds and expecting them to work. honestly I think anet went too far with these damage nerfs. revert the damage on # 2 weapon skills pls, auto attack nerfs/ cc nerfs/ problem skills nerfs was plenty.

Hmmm, yes, 1s of stability on 45s recharge is really crazy OP. This is clearly the problem. It's totally the equivalent of 3 extra dodges.

It's not like other classes have 1s Stability on significantly shorted CD than this, and they don't bother to take it because 1s is a joke. Noooo.

Power-Break on mesmer is literally 9x better than FB Elite mantra. And it doesn't even get picked.

I don't think people have caught on to the fact that FB **used** to be a stability factory. Key-word: **used**. Not any more.

> @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> zerks are hitting 15k/8k where is the dmg nerf here? they can kill people in 5s

> fb was not even nerfed

> core necro is out of control they can tank 3 people and sustain forever

>

> pvp is more fun now but they are breaking the game

You want 'out of control', than give us Necromancer Profession what is rightfully ours-full unrestricted unlimited access to all conditions, disease, death magic, curse magic, blood magic, soul-reaping and to all of our remaining skills

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Disease

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Death_Magic

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Curses

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Blood_Magic

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Soul_Reaping

https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/List_of_necromancer_skills

> @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > Zerker. Overpowered. Okay lol

>

> I have 11k as zerk...seems like a trade to me

maybe u guys didn't found the one that i found, they are hittting with the same powercreep as before the patch but now they take way less dmg since everyone got nerfed, so they are very viable now because they don't get oneshotted

> @"SeikeNz.3526" said:

> > @"Crab Fear.1624" said:

> > > @"Tycura.1982" said:

> > > Zerker. Overpowered. Okay lol

> >

> > I have 11k as zerk...seems like a trade to me

>

> maybe u guys didn't found the one that i found, they are hittting with the same powercreep as before the patch but now they take way less dmg since everyone got nerfed, so they are very viable now because they don't get oneshotted

I play Zerker pre and post patch, not sure what you mean by my burst is as telegraphed as ever and my damage is sure as hell lower. And to regain even just some of the damage I lost I had to throw away 800 toughness