Which is your favoritest 2K gem Mount skin?

> @"SoulGuardian.6203" said:

> There is a proper wolf skin for jackal that I don't know the name of; very similar to GW1 ranger wolves.

> I think it's a 2k gem purchase?

> I would love to have that skin, but haven't seen it on GS for over a year now.

> Was it a one-off thing?

>

> Ps.

> That's how I would like the ranger pet to look like.

> Imo, the current ranger black wolf looks more like a wild dog.

You can see all the jackal skins here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_Jackal_skins

There's the primeval jackal which is the same shape as a (GW2) wolf and doesn't have any of the typical jackal runestones. It has a ghost effect but you can probably disguise that with the right dyes. That one is still available - it's part of the Istani Isles set, which comes back to the gem store periodically. Other than that the only one I can see is the Shrine Guardian, except that has multiple tails.

Sincerely, my favorite 2K skins are the ones I got for free from BL Chests. I will never drop 2000 gems for a single skin - ever. I only relented to buying a select license (1200 gems) a month or so back because I already had 1000 gems on my account, and I was contemplating quitting the game, so figured there was no reason to hold on to them.

In terms of preference though, I think the Shrine Guardian still is the coolest one, with Shimmering a close second. That was why I used up all my existing keys back when they had the BL Exclusive select item a few BL chests ago - had I not, would probably have the silly Pegacorn and/or Bear by now lol.

I have several favourites:

Resplendent Avialan - I love the sounds, the feathers and the sass.

Dreadnought - Big, bulky, fitting for a charr, a raptor worthy of battle

Infernal Horror - Creepy! Horns and spikes!

Summit Wildhorn - IT'S A GOAT WITH A BELL

Sun Temple Gecko - Adorable lizard

Umbral Demon - Seriously underrated, absolutely demonic, love the mouth and the dye channels

Magnificent Hummingbird - Simply amazing. Love the dye slots, how it moves, the sounds

Shrine Guardian - Who does not love this mount?

Tremor Armadillo - Cute pangolin

War-Torn Marauder - It looks like an arctodus, sort of! Love it.

Grand Lion - Like the feathers and the sounds

Shimmerwing - Very interesting dragon design