2v2 balance

> @"Xca.9721" said:

> I wish they would just remove every rezz skill/trait in PVP only, I am tired of downing someone 5 times in a row and still lose in the end

IMO issue is the rally system,(i would not mind a huge nerf or change to rally system in any game mode....i would actually apreciate it) i dont mind the downstate, but the rally its a bit idiotic it should be by chance(some classes could even cheat death more often witg a downstate trait since we have them as well in game) or and ICD of 1 rally per minute alowed, anything else we have sklills that allows players to get up when they are on downstate.

Downstate should be the time where players should finish target or cleave them, and its allies should be the time window to use certain skills like banner or elite druid for example to make ally come back.

Downstate should make players take more stategic bhaviors imo.

There really should be 2v2 balance update since there is a dedicated 2v2 mode like we have now. The only reason why we dont have a balance for 2v2 is shear and utter lazyness from the developers. Its not that diffacult to dedicate time to improving or having a balance update for each season iteration, but that be work and development into pvp regularly. And is still not allowed after 8 years.

Fyi last meaningfull balance, last meaningful update to pvp was 7months ago.