Some weapon skills are completely useless cause of damage removal from CC skills

Arctisavange.7261

Lol @ this thread. Yes, the nerf to f1 is garbage. No, spellbreakers are not useless and they never will be. If you were able to backbreaker in the middle of an enemy zerg then good for you, but it was never for the damage there. The reason why we bring warriors instead of mono scourge/fb is because if we don't both sides will just stare at each other all day because lol shades have 900 range.

The way to break this stalemate is for warriors to push through and eat up all the disease placed in the middle due to them having defensive effects that are not easily stripped and use break enchantments paired loss aversion and enchantment collapse to strip boons in an area and isolate enemy players from their zerg so your zerg may direct aoe at this individuals. CC also strips boons on spellbreaker as well.

This disrupts the enemy zerg into playing reactively as they need to decide to either save their downs or counterattack. A poorly disciplined group will become indecisive and fall apart. The bubble is the final way to gain ground and allow your condiball to move forward. This is how you peel the onion. I understand if people don't get this, because they're the ones being killed by this.

That being said, why does a "burst" skill do 4 damage? It no doubt does hurt the few hammer warriors that were doing this in smaller fights.

> @"Arctisavange.7261" said:

> @"ArchonWing.9480"

>

> Do you even read?

I dunno. You probably should.

> > @"GDchiaScrub.3241" said:

> It'd be dope if they made the non-hard CC skills do spectacular damage while people are CCed. Wait. Is that a thing? /readsWarrior Omg their bubble is mostly dookie. May as well just be a shout and banner boy now.

>

> D:

----

> @"DeadlySynz.3471" said:

> > @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > Warrior hammer is some kind of utility weapon now. You can't kill on your own with it but you can support someone else (a person that can deal damage) with its hard cc spam exceptionally well. Compare it to necro staff (debuff and cc support) or guardian staff (buff and healing support).

> >

> > A hammer warrior and some burst build nuke every bunker necro in seconds.

>

> Except a necro and guardian bring far more to the table than a warrior, so why would someone now bring a warrior to the fight, especially a hammer wielding one? Unless we have people looking at small group roaming (because they shouldn't as this is a large scale battle mode), there is no point. People mine as well bring their bearbow rangers to the fight because at least they can kill a necro from afar. But why brother bringing a ranger when one can bring another guardian or necro?

They only touched the power aspect of CC skills. Scourge torch 5 will still slap you with torment (and burning if you're traited for it). I say return some damage, but have a CC chain window like after 2 consecutive hard CCs (not immob or chill etc) give a brief (1s - 1.5s?) where you can't be yanked around and chain stunned.

Hello @Arctisavange. 7261 I completely agree with you about the Hammer. And I also mostly disagree with all the other changes added with the "balanced patch". Change the damage of the hammer from 2-4-some-K to 10-20 on 3 attacks is ridiculous. That not an adjustment, and neither a nerd. It is like the developers telling us "Hey, we are known better than you what is fun and what is not, and the hammer was not, so, thanks to us, you cannot play a warrior with hammer anymore". I never saw that in another game.