Core D/D fire, earth arcane is ok

Waisenpai.6028

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGgAgilZw2YKYo4Y98t0A-zVZYPBBWFBdfhRDcIZqA6VCI5A9YfBRISA4YDcJnlqU2A-w

It's still agile has lots of condi clears, prot on demand, vigor to spam. The damage is low after nerf but it makes you feel like you are hitting them hard. Small scale fights I guess. Feels alright with 16.5 kish hp. It lacks pure power burst and condi but i guess I'ts forgiving but stil require non stop rotations fun for you old horses who play ele when it's ntohing but nonstop rotations? I'm sure some one already pose this over the last 8 years more than 5-25 times. Not my builds since this is not guild wars1 and everything is the same in this game sigh. But Ele /Dervish was fun in FA arena.

I think you'd have a lot more success if you swapped out earth for water and use a lot less stats on defense (200-300 healing and 15k health). Right now you have 700 healing power, but there's no sustain outside of signet and a few water skills. Earth is also useless in general because it doesnt provide anything unique or better than other specs, while water gives you perma vigor+regen on cantrips (so you can run arcane restoration trait) + cleanses + massive sustain (so you wont rely on so much healing power) which then lets you do more damage through more offensive stats.

I'm not sure you test your builds. Because, yes, you don't die with full celestial but you don't kill anyone either. All dagger skills have been nerfed, you have no dmg buff, and you don't have enough condi pressure without weaver stance and dual attacks; you won't be dangerous with 2k power and 30% precision and burning speed that do 2k dmg.

Equip some marauder or grieving accessories and weapons. 30

There is no point playing Celestial anymore.

Yu get a spread of stats, yes, but since damage and sustain has been nerfed across the board, those stats aren't gonna be good anymore when spread out like that.

If yu are still intent on playing a Hybrid, I suggest going Marauder Accessories and Carrion Armor and Weapons.

Use Durability runes for the small Toughness, health, and defensive boons.

Yu have absolutely no need for Healing Power : yur not even running Water.

Signet of Restoration is also pointless because yur not gonna be able to capitalize on rotating many skills for it to heal consistently, relying mainly on Dagger's short ranged auto attacks for a majority of the Signet procs.

Glyph heal or Ether Renewal are stronger in this respect.

Use FGS over Tornado : yu need FGS for disengaging or chasing.

Eles now have to build to go for the throat and focus on killing than sustaining.

It just isn't worth it to sustain anymore unless yur speccing heavily into it to the point yur pretty much a bunker which hits like a wet noodle.

but water is equally not viable it took a 60% healing nerf instead of 2.6k healing you get 1.4k and earth givewsw me prot and I can get that every time I attune to fire, water or air? With antioxin water is not need since core water applcaitons are low. if healing power gets to low since 700 is the new 450. You; get kitten if you are D.D ?1v1 I can go class but 1v2 I need this I can take out two power platinum thieves or any 90 % classes 1v1. Any ele fight is slow now even with scepter unless you are bursting glass on scepter. Like wise why don't i just focus on 1v1 I can play air fire and aracane. lol If my armro is ful marauder the power difference is power 164 = 5 % damage difference in the old system with current. So marauder lightning whip 400-780 damage vs 380-720 damage hmmm stil wet noodle in dagger regardless but loose ssome on condi damage. Playing fire condi weaver is easier if you want to use raw numbers.

• 4 weeks later...