Stop asking me to go Mid!

> @"Woltarion.6829"

> You're lucky that you can play ranked pvp play with no prerequisite, whereas me, as a big PvP player, still need 69420 KP to be allowed to be invited in a raid.

Yup, and you can't kick us raiders from coming to your Ranked Game with the latest Snowcrow dps build. Puahahahaha

If you're playing a (probably meta-braindead) build which can easily throw the map balance off kilter should you win or lose a fight, you should, instead of being a big passive boi during the pre-game and then getting mad after people tell you where to go, take the initiative and tell people your plan, and try to tailor *their* opening movements and intentions to your consistency. If I ever planned to do something unorthodox from the outset, I would tell my teammates just to keep them in the loop (or even just get them to tag along). I've gotten a lot of people to split sides from the outset on Foefire just because I would press the "See enemy team line-up" button and make a quick, one-line argument about why the midfight was going to be cancerous. That alone is all it takes. I played a build that often operated best on going far too, but I wouldn't just leave my team hanging on the mid-fight. I would either tell them to split sides (3 far; 2 home) when the gate opened, or at least tell them that I'd try to help the midfight before breaking toward far later on.

**tl;dr** Communication is key, and initiative is the key to keeping that channel for communication open. Just open up the team comp panel, and make an argument for why you going far is good; and maybe even ask some people to join you if you think it's worth it.

> @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> > @"HardRider.2980" said:

> > Better learn to PvP then. Why should others have to suffer because you refuse 2. 120 wins is gonna be a long road like that

>

> I'm just saying given my current lack of kiting skills, I can contribute more by going far.

> I have a win-rate of 60% going far.

> If I go mid and start learning, maybe I will cause more players to lose their games :'(

>

> ![](https://imgur.com/s1Wz6Rc.jpg "")

looks like your getting carried by how EZ necro is

> @"ArcanistSeven.8720" said:

> > @"EremiteAngel.9765" said:

> > > @"HardRider.2980" said:

> > > Better learn to PvP then. Why should others have to suffer because you refuse 2. 120 wins is gonna be a long road like that

> >

> > I'm just saying given my current lack of kiting skills, I can contribute more by going far.

> > I have a win-rate of 60% going far.

> > If I go mid and start learning, maybe I will cause more players to lose their games :'(

> >

> > ![](https://imgur.com/s1Wz6Rc.jpg "")

>

> looks like your getting carried by how EZ necro is

Actually i think it has more to do with the skill level of opponents I am facing during off hours.

I watched @"Chaith.8256" stream his gold level matches previously during NA prime hours and his gold level opponents seemed to be way stronger than the plat level opponents I fought during off hours.

If I were to gauge the Skill level of my off hour plat games, it’s more like we’re mostly Low gold or silver compared to prime hour players.