How many titles do you want before it's enough?

> @"Sir Arigius.6294" said:

> I understand everyone loves getting titles in the game due to achievements.

>

> But how many is enough? Do you want all of them or are you just happy with a few?

I got the title "Ex Machina", I am satisfied. Never gonna switch that out.

I don't collect titles so to me the number isn't important, what matters is what they say. I like finding titles which suit my characters, whether it's their personality, backstory, actions or appearence. I'll put a lot of effort into getting titles I really like, but if they don't appeal to me then I won't make any effort to get them, although I might end up unlocking them anyway.

To be honest a lot of the ones I have I don't even remember where they came from or what I did to get them.

I'm at around 104-105 titles atm, but I want them to keep coming for more suitable titles for character variety. I often like collecting newer/rarer titles to show off a bit, or hint at my progression in newer content. I do achievement hunting as well, and don't mind helping other people figure out the new content and achievements, so I like displaying something that shows I've done it/know it enough for someone to ask.

My favorite titles are the ones that are a statement of the character wearing them. For instance, I use 'Gourmet' on my chef and 'Killer Queen' on the Nightmare Court Duchess that throws parties and 'The Hunter' on my Ranger who hunts things for a living.

Some of them I just shrug at. Not sure what to do with something like 'Crystal Circuit Racer', 'Festival VIP', or 'Corvus Luminiferous'.

If they are fitting or have a potential to be funny, then I of course want more titles, but there are some I will never try for that are locked behind content or game modes I don't enjoy. In short, I want titles that are versatile and whose method of acquisition is fun and worth my time.

> @"AgentMoore.9453" said:

> My favorite titles are the ones that are a statement of the character wearing them. For instance, I use 'Gourmet' on my chef and 'Killer Queen' on the Nightmare Court Duchess that throws parties and 'The Hunter' on my Ranger who hunts things for a living.

>

> Some of them I just shrug at. Not sure what to do with something like 'Crystal Circuit Racer', 'Festival VIP', or 'Corvus Luminiferous'.

>

> If they are fitting or have a potential to be funny, then I of course want more titles, but there are some I will never try for that are locked behind content or game modes I don't enjoy. In short, I want titles that are versatile and whose method of acquisition is fun and worth my time.

I use festival vip for my Santa themed charcters