xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

This should be implemented, it should punish people for trying to stack or queue with the latest broken/op spec's (FOTM) with longer queue times as a side effect of trying to play these builds. I have no sympathy for people that play these types of build to feel competitive.

i agree a bit but i think only thing debiliating in this post is your level of skill and intelligence coefficient which makes you make forum posts only when you lose scrims coz u are bad at the game and not coz a class is... broken. You usually pick up the most braindead and broken build there is, dont u? Just play engi urself then, gamer :) And win your monthlies as u promised

> @"Flandre.2870" said:

>

>

> Honestly I'm so tired of seeing 4 engis in almost every game. The sheer amount of debilitating conditions and cc this class can drop on the cap is just disgusting and so kitten unfun.

>

> A simple fix without nerfing engi is limiting 1 class per side per game.

> Its either that or greatly increase the skill floor of the class or nerf it.

>

Condi engi mouhahahahahaha XD are you for real XD hahaha guy a condi emgi hahaha what a joke...

> @"Makuragee.3058" said:

> > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> >

> >

> > Honestly I'm so tired of seeing 4 engis in almost every game. The sheer amount of debilitating conditions and cc this class can drop on the cap is just disgusting and so kitten unfun.

> >

> > A simple fix without nerfing engi is limiting 1 class per side per game.

> > Its either that or greatly increase the skill floor of the class or nerf it.

> >

>

> Condi engi mouhahahahahaha XD are you for real XD hahaha guy a condi emgi hahaha what a joke...

Noone talked about condi engi tho

> @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > @"Makuragee.3058" said:

> > > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > >

> > >

> > > Honestly I'm so tired of seeing 4 engis in almost every game. The sheer amount of debilitating conditions and cc this class can drop on the cap is just disgusting and so kitten unfun.

> > >

> > > A simple fix without nerfing engi is limiting 1 class per side per game.

> > > Its either that or greatly increase the skill floor of the class or nerf it.

> > >

> >

> > Condi engi mouhahahahahaha XD are you for real XD hahaha guy a condi emgi hahaha what a joke...

>

> Noone talked about condi engi tho

He did reread the OP ^^

> > @"Tharan.9085" said:

> > > @"Makuragee.3058" said:

> > > > @"Flandre.2870" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Honestly I'm so tired of seeing 4 engis in almost every game. The sheer amount of debilitating conditions and cc this class can drop on the cap is just disgusting and so kitten unfun.

> > > >

> > > > A simple fix without nerfing engi is limiting 1 class per side per game.

> > > > Its either that or greatly increase the skill floor of the class or nerf it.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Condi engi mouhahahahahaha XD are you for real XD hahaha guy a condi emgi hahaha what a joke...

> >

> > Noone talked about condi engi tho

>

> He did reread the OP ^^

like seriously, noone talked about condi engi

> > Someone said:

> > The sheer amount of debilitating conditions

>

> Condi engi mouhahahahahaha XD are you for real XD hahaha guy a condi emgi hahaha what a joke...

He means BLIND, CHILL and perhaps poison. "debilitating conditions" is not the same as "damaging conditions".

Noone talked about condi engi, he is talking about Elite Mortar Kit.

> @"White Kitsunee.4620" said:

> As an engineer player,

> ANET please nerf holo and buff core.

>

> I'm so tired of melee just another melee spec that smashes his face against the keyboard.

I second this.

I really hope Holosmith is in for some nerfage. I will even happily accept collateral damage on core to **_finally_** get it done.