Whats wrong with mirage bots?

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

>

> You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

Copper league

I can’t even imagine how much I’m gonna have to tank to snipe those. Jeez.

> @"TheGrillfather.6587" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> >

> > You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

>

> Copper league

> I can’t even imagine how much I’m gonna have to tank to snipe those. Jeez.

Or we kindly ask OP to do a video that we can enjoy that feature too, at least as long as it lasts and Anet removes the other dodge (and better also mirrors when we are on it) from this op spec. They will increase ambush dmg a little bit to compensate for having no dodges at all anymore :joy: Anet logic as we know it.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"TheGrillfather.6587" said:

> > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> > >

> > > You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

> >

> > Copper league

> > I can’t even imagine how much I’m gonna have to tank to snipe those. Jeez.

>

> Or we kindly ask OP to do a video that we can enjoy that feature too, at least as long as it lasts and Anet removes the other dodge (and better also mirrors when we are on it) from this op spec. They will increase ambush dmg a little bit to compensate for having no dodges at all anymore :joy: Anet logic as we know it.

Otta be your 2nd shortest post, yet. :lol:

> @"TheGrillfather.6587" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"TheGrillfather.6587" said:

> > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> > > >

> > > > You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

> > >

> > > Copper league

> > > I can’t even imagine how much I’m gonna have to tank to snipe those. Jeez.

> >

> > Or we kindly ask OP to do a video that we can enjoy that feature too, at least as long as it lasts and Anet removes the other dodge (and better also mirrors when we are on it) from this op spec. They will increase ambush dmg a little bit to compensate for having no dodges at all anymore :joy: Anet logic as we know it.

>

> Otta be your 2nd shortest post, yet. :lol:

I'm learning^^

bots play whatever spec is mechanically easiest. Back when pof was releases there were tons of scourge bots because before scourge had animations+delays on the shade skills it required very little attention to your surroundings to play. It's pretty easy to code a bot to go mid and spam ability rotations, so that's what bot scripters did.

Mirage is sort of in the same boat. The playstyle is basically "Go to point, then run around+do a defensive rotation while spamming illusions and let clones/phantasms play the game for you". It's not quite as braindead as release scourge was, but it's pretty close and in the same ballpark in that the spec can be played at a basic silverIII-gold-I-level by doing a simple rotation / doesn't require much complex if-then-else logic to work. And so bots for it get created.

> @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> bots play whatever spec is mechanically easiest. Back when pof was releases there were tons of scourge bots because before scourge had animations+delays on the shade skills it required very little attention to your surroundings to play. It's pretty easy to code a bot to go mid and spam ability rotations, so that's what bot scripters did.

>

> Mirage is sort of in the same boat. The playstyle is basically "Go to point, then run around+do a defensive rotation while spamming illusions and let clones/phantasms play the game for you". It's not quite as braindead as release scourge was, but it's pretty close and in the same ballpark in that the spec can be played at a basic silverIII-gold-I-level by doing a simple rotation / doesn't require much complex if-then-else logic to work. And so bots for it get created.

>

>

you give bot makers too much credit, they coded mirage and thats it, even if its nerfed bazilion more times they wont change it becouse.... why? bots are there to farm not to win, if they keep losing they will drop so low that they will start winning anyways, they play several thousands of games/season anyways.

Heck I personally saw more warrior or scrapper bots then any other class.

There are plenty of bots in gold leagues as well, so it’s not just a silver/lower league issue. The Mesmer bots is certainly a lot hard to fight than the other class bots I’ve seen, some even play better than actual players which is kinda sad. There is a certain guild starting with H that I look out for when I see my team members, because a lot of them are bots, and their guardian bot is just bad, always goes far from the start and feeds so you either carry the team in a 4v5 or baby sit it and hope for the best.

> @"Starbreaker.6507" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > Time to delete the second dodge ma man!

>

> Or add an extra dodge to everyone else so they can get past clones and ranger birds ?

everyone should get "kill AI button" it will kill all illusions, clones, pets, bots and people with 80 or less IQ

> @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

kinda strange, i found, usually, one per match... always bots... sometimes there are 2 mirage bots in the same team... the funny thing is that mirage bots, are better than players xDDD this is how anet designs the spec.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

>

> You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

gold is FULL of mirage bots...

> @"Master Ketsu.4569" said:

> bots play whatever spec is mechanically easiest. Back when pof was releases there were tons of scourge bots because before scourge had animations+delays on the shade skills it required very little attention to your surroundings to play. It's pretty easy to code a bot to go mid and spam ability rotations, so that's what bot scripters did.

>

> Mirage is sort of in the same boat. The playstyle is basically "Go to point, then run around+do a defensive rotation while spamming illusions and let clones/phantasms play the game for you". It's not quite as braindead as release scourge was, but it's pretty close and in the same ballpark in that the spec can be played at a basic silverIII-gold-I-level by doing a simple rotation / doesn't require much complex if-then-else logic to work. And so bots for it get created.

>

>

Bots of every class will maintain a gold rating.

> @"judgebeo.3976" said:

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> >

> > You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

>

> gold is FULL of mirage bots...

:scream: if bots can get into gold the skill lvl there also from players must be horrible low, even lower than i would have expected

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > Time to delete the second dodge ma man!

>

> Or add an extra dodge to everyone else so they can get past clones and ranger birds ?

At least Daredevil needs a 4. dodge, they rly need a lot of dodges to make their mechanics work well, oh wait...

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"judgebeo.3976" said:

> > > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> > >

> >

> > gold is FULL of mirage bots...

>

> :scream: if bots can get into gold the skill lvl there also from players must be horrible low, even lower than i would have expected

>

> > @"Starbreaker.6507" said:

> > > Time to delete the second dodge ma man!

> >

> > Or add an extra dodge to everyone else so they can get past clones and ranger birds ?

>

> At least Daredevil needs a 4. dodge, they rly need a lot of dodges to make their mechanics work well, oh wait...

4 dodges to make up for the downgrade on swipe!

/s

> > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > @"judgebeo.3976" said:

> > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> > > >

> > > > You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

> > >

> > > gold is FULL of mirage bots...

> >

> > :scream: if bots can get into gold the skill lvl there also from players must be horrible low, even lower than i would have expected

> >

> > > @"Starbreaker.6507" said:

> > > > Time to delete the second dodge ma man!

> > >

> > > Or add an extra dodge to everyone else so they can get past clones and ranger birds ?

> >

> > At least Daredevil needs a 4. dodge, they rly need a lot of dodges to make their mechanics work well, oh wait...

>

> 4 dodges to make up for the downgrade on swipe!

> /s

In particular because unblockable is such an useless feature on a range instant teleport skill directly to the target doesn't need los. That i learned from @"UNOwen.7132"

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > @"judgebeo.3976" said:

> > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > > @"cptaylor.2670" said:

> > > > > > What? I haven’t seen any? Are they condi staff troll builds? I rarely ever see any mirages anymore. Usually core if anything

> > > > >

> > > > > You must be in silver and below to see op bots i guess

> > > >

> > > > gold is FULL of mirage bots...

> > >

> > > :scream: if bots can get into gold the skill lvl there also from players must be horrible low, even lower than i would have expected

> > >

> > > > @"Starbreaker.6507" said:

> > > > > @"bravan.3876" said:

> > > > > Time to delete the second dodge ma man!

> > > >

> > > > Or add an extra dodge to everyone else so they can get past clones and ranger birds ?

> > >

> > > At least Daredevil needs a 4. dodge, they rly need a lot of dodges to make their mechanics work well, oh wait...

> >

> > 4 dodges to make up for the downgrade on swipe!

> > /s

>

> In particular because unblockable is such an useless feature on a range instant teleport skill directly to the target doesn't need los. That i learned from @"UNOwen.7132"

Unblockable on swipe almost never matters, yes. If you want to interrupt blocks that desperately, just use choking gas. Otherwise youre still better off saving swipe for interrupting actually important skills, or increasing damage.

> @"bravan.3876" said:

> > @"judgebeo.3976" said:

> > >

> >

> > gold is FULL of mirage bots...

>

> :scream: if bots can get into gold the skill lvl there also from players must be horrible low, even lower than i would have expected

>

> > > Time to delete the second dodge ma man!

> >

> > Or add an extra dodge to everyone else so they can get past clones and ranger birds ?

>

> At least Daredevil needs a 4. dodge, they rly need a lot of dodges to make their mechanics work well, oh wait...

look, just played a game with 3 mirages on it. 3 bots...

and you said, "skilllevel", gw2 is not about skill, just take a look and think your own words, if gold is plenty of bots is a fact that you don't need to think, just use the most broken/easy/cheesy build, and spam it.

mirage bots are usually better than players, for real, is because BOT is a MACRO, and that macro is the only thing condi-mirage needs to get kills. So, anet could easily solve this by modifying how some classes work, or at least, ban already reported bots.