Older Backpacks Dye-able?

Probably a long shot, and probably been asked, but I can't find it so...

Just wondering if there are plans to take some of the older backpack items and make them dye-able or will this just be something for new backpacks going forward?

Items like the Scaled Dragon Wings or the Citadel Assault Pack would be much more appealing if they were dye-able. With the steady pace of newer dye-able backpacks coming out it really makes them feel quite dated.

> @"Jaquelidor.2618" said:

> Probably a long shot, and probably been asked, but I can't find it so...

>

> Just wondering if there are plans to take some of the older backpack items and make them dye-able or will this just be something for new backpacks going forward?

>

> Items like the Scaled Dragon Wings or the Citadel Assault Pack would be much more appealing if they were dye-able. With the steady pace of newer dye-able backpacks coming out it really makes them feel quite dated.

Only new going forward.

I think they said when they released the first dye-able back item(I think it was the cape?) that they didn't have any plans to go back and make the older backpacks dye-able. Personally I think it's something they consider since it would make a lot of the older glider/backpack combos more desirable, which would translate to more gem sales, but it may be more involved to do than they feel it's worth. I know I'd buy the Legion Jetpack Glider/backpack and maybe a few others if I could dye them though, so I hope they consider going back and improving them one day.

> @"Josiah.2967" said:

> This is frustrating. I bought the Skeleton Wings which came after the first dyable backpack/glider. I would love this to be updated. I would even buy an item that upgrades these for an additional 150 gems.

I’m pretty certain that backpack predates the first dyeable back item (capes I think?) by 2 months

Or is it the glider that isn’t dyeable? Because if that’s the case then yeah that should be updated