Mission Complete

> @"linkym.2069" said:

> Achievements. Or if you dont have all the mounts get them. You could also try farming the skins u like.

Mount are also done.

Bought all the outfit & weapon skin i like from gemstore.

I think achievements are impractical

Is there anything else valuable I am missing?

The rest of the game will revolve around collections and achievements (big parts of the game), legendaries, story meta achievements, raids, WvW, pvp, strikes, adventures, races.

You've done most of the basic stuff and some higher level stuff incl fractals. skyscale etc, but there is absolutely tons left to do... if you want to do it.

Plus the story continues on in approx 3 months anyway, so you will have more again

Why are achievements impractical? Because they require playing the game?

But aren't you the one who was going to leave already anyway? If you weren't enjoying the game then why would anything change or do you just like repeatedly saying it on the forums?

Edit: ah yes, you had the ascended armor post. Have you gotten your complete set then?

I read your list and ask myself, on how many characters do you have all stories/maps/asc gear/max level? Adding a toon might keep you busy.

Also WvW can, if you enjoy the game mode, keep you playing for years. You could also try some harder content like raids or just generally play the game and improve on your skills.

From what I've read so far, you rushed through the game, did everything that's fast and easy, bought the rest with cash and now you're bored. Happens a lot, try not to rush things in the future and you will have more time to enjoy the game.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> Is there anything else I’m missing?

Having FUN. It doesn't matter where you find it. If you can't find it in the game there is no problem the game don't force you to log in.

Keep yourself busy with other things till you find the thing you are missing and looking for. Maybe is the next expansion, maybe the next patch, maybe neither of those.

Good luck, Roche. I hope you find the fun you are looking for :)

> @"Etria.3642" said:

> Why are achievements impractical? Because they require playing the game?

>

> But aren't you the one who was going to leave already anyway? If you weren't enjoying the game then why would anything change or do you just like repeatedly saying it on the forums?

>

> Edit: ah yes, you had the ascended armor post. Have you gotten your complete set then?

Yes complete.

Legendary gear is what you're missing from this list. But from the looks of it, you have already decided stuff that you haven't listed just isn't important to you. Godspeed.

EDIT: ah, I see you're the one who wanted an ascended gear stat buff. Now I'm 100% sure you don't care for getting full legendary. Bye.

> @"DarkEmiLupus.2876" said:

> > @"Roche.7491" said:

> > Is there anything else I’m missing?

>

> Having FUN. It doesn't matter where you find it. If you can't find it in the game there is no problem the game don't force you to log in.

> Keep yourself busy with other things till you find the thing you are missing and looking for. Maybe is the next expansion, maybe the next patch, maybe neither of those.

>

> Good luck, Roche. I hope you find the fun you are looking for :)

>

>

fractals are fun but the rest are lonely activities.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> All Story mission complete

> All LS complete

> All Masteries & Mounts complete

> All Ascended equipment complete

> All Fractal levels complete

> All character max level

> Zero craft lol

> All done in a little more than a month

>

> I think I’m done with the game. Going back to normal life but looking forward to future expansion.

Thats God speed. May you please share with us how could you do all of those in a little more than a month? Like the routing per day etc.

I wanted to able to so the things as you did too

Thanks in advance

> @"VanWilder.6923" said:

> > @"Roche.7491" said:

> > All Story mission complete

> > All LS complete

> > All Masteries & Mounts complete

> > All Ascended equipment complete

> > All Fractal levels complete

> > All character max level

> > Zero craft lol

> > All done in a little more than a month

> > Is there anything else I’m missing?

> >

> > I think I’m done with the game. Going back to normal life but looking forward to future expansion.

>

> Thats God speed. May you please share with us how could you do all of those in a little more than a month? Like the routing per day etc.

>

> I wanted to able to so the things as you did too

>

> Thanks in advance

Do daily activities for ascended gears & sky scale from the start before going to LS/Stories.

You are missing a ton actually, but it sounds as if you just don’t care for the many other areas of the game that you could do. When I first read your post I thought you had set a goal for yourself to do those specific things in a very short period of time and you accomplished your goal. But after reading your other comments, it seems as if you instead feel that you completed the full game with nothing left to do in a little over a month. Really though, your mission is far from accomplished. Those are the things you apparently feel makes you think you beat the game and did it all.

It sounds like you skipped a ton and just focused on the story missions, living world seasons, etc. Did you do world completion on any of your characters? There was the recent xp boost because of the 15th anniversary, so I doubt it took you long to level with that boost. The thing about Guild Wars I learned many years ago when I played the original GW’s was that levels don’t matter. You hit max level and you have barely scratched the surface of the game. The content is what matters and there is tons of it. If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine. But you sure can’t say it’s not there with what you personally did in a little over a month at breakneck speed.

I’m glad I take my time and just have fun in the game without thinking I need to rush to do everything. I have a ton of fun in the game. One of the things I love about this game is there is so much to do and I can choose which part to do whenever I like. For example, since I returned to the game a little over a month ago I have been working on a number of things at my own pace. I have been doing LS2, did some Path of Fire to get the raptor mount. working towards map completion, started the Heart of Thorns expansion, I started the process of crafting my first legendary, etc. All of those things I work on casually depending on which sounds like fun to me at the moment. I plan to get back into pvp, work towards better armor, do dungeons, fractals, work towards achievements and all of it.

Sometimes a particular game just isn’t for someone. We all like different things. But you can’t rush through content, choose to ignore a large part of content and then say you completed everything. Well, you can say that, but it wouldn’t be true.

> @"SummerRayne.4672" said:

> You are missing a ton actually, but it sounds as if you just don’t care for the many other areas of the game that you could do. When I first read your post I thought you had set a goal for yourself to do those specific things in a very short period of time and you accomplished your goal. But after reading your other comments, it seems as if you instead feel that you completed the full game with nothing left to do in a little over a month. Really though, your mission is far from accomplished. Those are the things you apparently feel makes you think you beat the game and did it all.

>

> It sounds like you skipped a ton and just focused on the story missions, living world seasons, etc. Did you do world completion on any of your characters? There was the recent xp boost because of the 15th anniversary, so I doubt it took you long to level with that boost. The thing about Guild Wars I learned many years ago when I played the original GW’s was that levels don’t matter. You hit max level and you have barely scratched the surface of the game. The content is what matters and there is tons of it. If you don’t want to do it, that’s fine. But you sure can’t say it’s not there with what you personally did in a little over a month at breakneck speed.

>

> I’m glad I take my time and just have fun in the game without thinking I need to rush to do everything. I have a ton of fun in the game. One of the things I love about this game is there is so much to do and I can choose which part to do whenever I like. For example, since I returned to the game a little over a month ago I have been working on a number of things at my own pace. I have been doing LS2, did some Path of Fire to get the raptor mount. working towards map completion, started the Heart of Thorns expansion, I started the process of crafting my first legendary, etc. All of those things I work on casually depending on which sounds like fun to me at the moment. I plan to get back into pvp, work towards better armor, do dungeons, fractals, work towards achievements and all of it.

>

> Sometimes a particular game just isn’t for someone. We all like different things. But you can’t rush through content, choose to ignore a large part of content and then say you completed everything. Well, you can say that, but it wouldn’t be true.

I think fun is playing a game repetitively example: starcraft, hearthstone & moba without any reward for winning.

as for gw story, FF, WoW & other games are more compelling.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

Map completion :)

Finishing the meta achievements of all LS episodes, this includes the bulk of the episode content, events, hearts and so on

Complete all jumping puzzles

Reach Diamond rank in PVP, win a few PVP tournaments

Complete all Raid wings

Get your Legendary Armor, or really any Legendary equipment

You are missing a LOT.

I am working my way through the final fantasy grind now and boy howdy is it repititive. So far zero challenge, the equivalent of the tp is the worst I have ever seen in a game, the dungeons are pretty but you can literally run through them in ten minutes.

Basically the two games are not much alike at all, so if you prefer that one it is no wonder you are dissatisfied with this one. The friends I am playing with there tend to get bored easily and need constant activity. I do not equate running at breakneck speed through a dungeon with fun. My friends were SO frustrated with me when I wanted to explore! "There is nothing over there," they say. "Don't bother with side quests" "just pay to skip the expansion" (yes. They apparently consider an entire previous expansion pointless).

It is zero wonder they don't enjoy guild wars which is very much a smell the roses, take your time, HAVE FUN game.

Also the games you mention as fun for you are not for me. I am not saying you are wrong, my friends are wrong, or that I'm wrong, but we are all different.

> @"voltaicbore.8012" said:

> Legendary gear is what you're missing from this list. But from the looks of it, you have already decided stuff that you haven't listed just isn't important to you. Godspeed.

>

> EDIT: ah, I see you're the one who wanted an ascended gear stat buff. Now I'm 100% sure you don't care for getting full legendary. Bye.

Yes. I think gemstore skins are better than legendary.

> @"Roche.7491" said:

> > @"voltaicbore.8012" said:

> > Legendary gear is what you're missing from this list. But from the looks of it, you have already decided stuff that you haven't listed just isn't important to you. Godspeed.

> >

> > EDIT: ah, I see you're the one who wanted an ascended gear stat buff. Now I'm 100% sure you don't care for getting full legendary. Bye.

>

> Yes. Legendary skin is too shiny & rainbowish.

>

> Gemstore skins & outfit especially dreamwalker is already better than legendary.

Aside from a few of the less ridiculous weapon skins, I don't think too many people actually keep the legendary armor skins. The real gameplay value of legendaries is to have stat-changing for free to adapt to any situation, future balance shifts, or just to test builds.

But again, you don't seem to really like the game enough to learn multiple classes, let alone multiple ways to play the same class. I sincerely don't think this game is a good long-term investment of your effort, I think it's fundamentally at odds with what you enjoy.

The OP is clearly here to say other games are better and have more longevity. Not sure why many of you took the bait.

If you feel you had your fun with the game and the ridiculous amount of content that you are missing out on does not interest you then by all means:

Kthxbai