The day the matrix happen in wvw

Sovereign.1093

As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

(Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

>

> (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

>

> But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

>

> On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> >

> > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> >

> > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> >

> > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

>

> TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

My buddies have this theory that because I bought sunrise, it happened. I'm like no bro, I earned this. I spent 6 months saving gold.

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> Honestly, how does this even happen?

Well supposedly it was an accident. And so those who didn't know we joked that. A week really came to pass.

But I think this may be good if.every 3 days it resets. Keep pips weekly.

I like ubi's train of thought

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> Honestly, how does this even happen?

Random reset has happened before like once or twice hasn't it? I mean over the years but very rare? I wonder what causes it. Is it software side or human side? Maybe someone accidentally pressed the red button, or they have a DeeDee running in the anet lab.

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> >

> > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> >

> > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> >

> > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

>

> TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

TC is currently blue in T3 which means TC was in 2nd place, not "losing". And the match ain't over until it's over. That low KDR isn't going to help.

Now you mention it, you're right, this isn't as rare as I thought it was. I also recall when we were getting those map bugs like the map colors and maps kept resetting. Did we get matchup resets though previously? I mean like a change in which servers we were fighting that matchup?

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> > >

> > > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> > >

> > > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> > >

> > > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> >

> > TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

>

> My buddies have this theory that because I bought sunrise, it happened. I'm like no bro, I earned this. I spent 6 months saving gold.

bro listen to me, buy twilight next. we will ride this pony to t1...

> @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> > >

> > > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> > >

> > > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> > >

> > > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> >

> > TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

>

> TC is currently blue in T3 which means TC was in 2nd place, not "losing". And the match ain't over until it's over. That low KDR isn't going to help.

Technically we were losing the match. 3 person race, 1 person wins, the other 2 lose. Pretty simple concept. Either way, we're gonna end up in a T2 match that we shouldn't be in.

> @"pacifist.3869" said:

> > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> > > >

> > > > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> > > >

> > > > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> > > >

> > > > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> > >

> > > TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

> >

> > My buddies have this theory that because I bought sunrise, it happened. I'm like no bro, I earned this. I spent 6 months saving gold.

>

> bro listen to me, buy twilight next. we will ride this pony to t1...

Hehe, aiming to buy the mace and shield next :3 that may take a year though or longer if I end up spending gold for outfits

> @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> > > >

> > > > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> > > >

> > > > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> > > >

> > > > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> > >

> > > TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

> >

> > TC is currently blue in T3 which means TC was in 2nd place, not "losing". And the match ain't over until it's over. That low KDR isn't going to help.

>

> Technically we were losing the match. 3 person race, 1 person wins, the other 2 lose. Pretty simple concept. Either way, we're gonna end up in a T2 match that we shouldn't be in.

It's just going to be us again in t2 though if we don't fall to t3. So, it'll be like a continue of what was left. :3

Also there's a few good guys there who underwent thru our gauntlet, they should be able to hold their own.

> > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> > > > >

> > > > > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> > > > >

> > > > > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> > > > >

> > > > > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> > > >

> > > > TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

> > >

> > > TC is currently blue in T3 which means TC was in 2nd place, not "losing". And the match ain't over until it's over. That low KDR isn't going to help.

> >

> > Technically we were losing the match. 3 person race, 1 person wins, the other 2 lose. Pretty simple concept. Either way, we're gonna end up in a T2 match that we shouldn't be in.

>

> It's just going to be us again in t2 though if we don't fall to t3. So, it'll be like a continue of what was left. :3

>

> Also there's a few good guys there who underwent thru our gauntlet, they should be able to hold their own.

You've won almost every skirmish since "reset" I think you'll be joining us in T1.

> @"V Winter.5371" said:

> > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > @"Chaba.5410" said:

> > > > > @"Ubi.4136" said:

> > > > > > @"Sovereign.1093" said:

> > > > > > As we were battling in Bay, or where to guys were doing your thing, an announcement happened for emergency maintenance and boom. 1 week happened.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > (Sure irl, it's just that someone made a mistake and didn't return us to our tiers)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But it felt like fun when we joked, haha a week happened where were you? What if that was really 1 week passed? Oh no we're in the matrix.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On that note, I kind of like the 3 day reset thing. What about you?

> > > > >

> > > > > TC was losing their T3 match, and then a miracle occurred. Now we get to win our T3 match, using NSP's score (so we can get farmed in T2), despite not even being able to win T3. This doesn't feel like an accident to me. This feels like someone who plays on a certain formerly dominating #1 server didn't want to be farmed the rest of the week, so made it happen early so they could be in T2.

> > > >

> > > > TC is currently blue in T3 which means TC was in 2nd place, not "losing". And the match ain't over until it's over. That low KDR isn't going to help.

> > >

> > > Technically we were losing the match. 3 person race, 1 person wins, the other 2 lose. Pretty simple concept. Either way, we're gonna end up in a T2 match that we shouldn't be in.

> >

> > It's just going to be us again in t2 though if we don't fall to t3. So, it'll be like a continue of what was left. :3

> >

> > Also there's a few good guys there who underwent thru our gauntlet, they should be able to hold their own.

>

> You've won almost every skirmish since "reset" I think you'll be joining us in T1.

Ah well. Atleast we will be in t1 atleast once this matchup if that happens this pairing. I wanted the mag matchup to last longer because I was observing their way of defending sm. It was fun.

> @"DemonSeed.3528" said:

> > @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > Honestly, how does this even happen?

>

> Random reset has happened before like once or twice hasn't it? I mean over the years but very rare? I wonder what causes it. Is it software side or human side? Maybe someone accidentally pressed the red button, or they have a DeeDee running in the anet lab.

Lol, I'm surprised anyone's pressing any buttons at all. Not that I know much about this stuff, but it seems like what is happening is even worse than leaving it alone.

Maybe the game's just that unstable. Then again, given recent events, it may just be they can't afford duct tape anymore.

OP, I honestly wouldn't mind some kind of WvW shake up of the status-quo that we've had for some time now. (These ideas have been mentioned by many in our community before.) Also, if not implemented for the long haul, perhaps we could see them for a short stretch like a few months. :smile:

Either or both are welcomed in my book: :+1:

1) Two resets per week - Friday and maybe Monday. (Like what we had by _mistake_ now, but reset the score too. Sort of a weekend match and then a week day match).

2) Monthly reset on pairings.

A little bit of change might spice things up a bit, ya know? :smiley:

Fighting SBI this morning felt _weird_ in a good way! haha! :sweat_smile:

> @"Krypto.2069" said:

> OP, I honestly wouldn't mind some kind of WvW shake up of the status-quo that we've had for some time now. (These ideas have been mentioned by many in our community before.) Also, if not implemented for the long haul, perhaps we could see them for a short stretch like a few months. :smile:

>

> Either or both are welcomed in my book: :+1:

>

> 1) Two resets per week - Friday and maybe Monday. (Like what we had by _mistake_ now, but reset the score too. Sort of a weekend match and then a week day match).

> 2) Monthly reset on pairings.

>

> A little bit of change might spice things up a bit, ya know? :smiley:

> Fighting SBI this morning felt _weird_ in a good way! haha! :sweat_smile:

Aye :3 it's pretty fun. Ah well, it'll be a weird.

I'm down for the 2 x reset a week but parings should remain as is. It's not always easy to adjust to a new group. So, to develop atleast some form of friendshio