Are there any decent condition engineer builds in wvw?

monkeyface.5627

"decent" is a relative term. Can it roam? Sure. There will be enemies you struggle with as they hardcounter anything projectile and slow attacks but it's generally fine. Can it zerg? Uuuugh... The slightest lag and pistols break down completely, that's before we even start arguing cleanses and reflects. At best, decent flanker against solo targets or a couple stragglers. Using gear sheild and elixir s you can often push through zergs and reach that juicy rear. If you want a "real" zerg build then power scrapper is the way.

I am still running a core build I've used since Anet in their glorious wisdom decided to kill off the condi scrapper:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeEBoqprlFw+YYsLmKWyTarTA-zRRYchRG94CJnIIzEo3Swu5gaHA-e

Dont really have anything fancy to show for it, below are my own two latest clips that should show at least some of the type of gameplay one can get from it (some editing failure in the second clip with things cut short lol but bleh). If you want then play a game of "spot all the mistakes" with self-interruption, failure to use moa (forgetting tool skills exist lol), overly extravagant dodging, pointless elixir s, etc. And this is far from the worst. I continue playing it because I *know* I can get better, lol.

Condi engi is crap. Firearms is crap and pistols are crap, core engi lacks Stability in general, for that we are forced to go Alchemy & Elixir U thus sacrificing the potential damage and utility slots. Going condi scrapper you are essentially crippling yourself as you wont get the barrier from condi, ANet themselves officially confirmed they are not able to make this work. The pathetic 3-4 burns we can output every so often will get cleansed before they can do any significant damage.

Just stick to power until firearms and/or pistol rework in 5 years.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> "decent" is a relative term. Can it roam? Sure. There will be enemies you struggle with as they hardcounter anything projectile and slow attacks but it's generally fine. Can it zerg? Uuuugh... The slightest lag and pistols break down completely, that's before we even start arguing cleanses and reflects. At best, decent flanker against solo targets or a couple stragglers. Using gear sheild and elixir s you can often push through zergs and reach that juicy rear. If you want a "real" zerg build then power scrapper is the way.

>

> I am still running a core build I've used since Anet in their glorious wisdom decided to kill off the condi scrapper:

> http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PeEBoqprlFw+YYsLmKWyTarTA-zRRYchRG94CJnIIzEo3Swu5gaHA-e

>

> Dont really have anything fancy to show for it, below are my own two latest clips that should show at least some of the type of gameplay one can get from it (some editing failure in the second clip with things cut short lol but bleh). If you want then play a game of "spot all the mistakes" with self-interruption, failure to use moa (forgetting tool skills exist lol), overly extravagant dodging, pointless elixir s, etc. And this is far from the worst. I continue playing it because I *know* I can get better, lol.

>

>

>

Love your vids, maybe try something like your build sometimes, now playing P/S scrapper for condi/support mainly and high protection uptime