Very Serious Reminder

The unplayablility of a zerg vs zerg let alone a zerg vs zerg vs zerg fight is astoundingly heinous. We really can't allow this unresponsive lagfiesta psuedo-gameplay to continue years into the future in its current state. Just do something about it already, anything really. The WvW community will PAY MONEY to fix this issue. More people will play WvW if it was playable to begin with.

> @"SirPoopsalot.5830" said:

> The unplayablility of a zerg vs zerg let alone a zerg vs zerg vs zerg fight is astoundingly heinous. We really can't allow this unresponsive lagfiesta psuedo-gameplay to continue years into the future in its current state. Just do something about it already, anything really. The WvW community will PAY MONEY to fix this issue. More people will play WvW if it was playable to begin with.

:/ We already paid for it.

> The unplayablility of a zerg vs zerg let alone a zerg vs zerg vs zerg fight is astoundingly heinous. We really can't allow this unresponsive lagfiesta psuedo-gameplay to continue years into the future in its current state. Just do something about it already, anything really. The WvW community I will PAY MONEY to fix this issue. More people will play WvW if it was playable to begin with.

OP, there is a serious typo in your post, I fixed and bolded it for you. You are welcome.

> The unplayablility of a zerg vs zerg let alone a zerg vs zerg vs zerg fight is astoundingly heinous. We really can't allow this unresponsive lagfiesta psuedo-gameplay to continue years into the future in its current state. Just do something about it already, anything really. The WvW community will PAY MONEY to fix this issue. More people will play WvW if it was playable to begin with.

I mean, I would pay more money, but you know they're probably not going to use the money for anything useful.

> @"ArchonWing.9480" said:

> > @"SirPoopsalot.5830" said:

> > The unplayablility of a zerg vs zerg let alone a zerg vs zerg vs zerg fight is astoundingly heinous. We really can't allow this unresponsive lagfiesta psuedo-gameplay to continue years into the future in its current state. Just do something about it already, anything really. The WvW community will PAY MONEY to fix this issue. More people will play WvW if it was playable to begin with.

>

> I mean, I would pay more money, but you know they're probably not going to use the money for anything useful.

Probably take your money so they can pander on facebook/twitter or something.

D: