Problem for the commanders/mentors during the realization of some events on the "Drizzlewood Coast".

On the new map, and on others as well, there are several events where you have to use either a sniper rifle or a charrzooka to destroy moving targets, but the fact of having a TAG, which remains visible when you are in "sniper mode" above the character, prevents you from being able to aim correctly and makes it necessary to do this in a rough way.

It would therefore require a modification so that every time a player with a Commander or Mentor TAG goes into target mode, it would become transparent or be removed from the display at least for the duration of the event. This could be triggered by the weapons in question or just by activating the sniper mode. I prefer the second option.

Here are two screenshots taken with either a sniper rifle or a charrzooka, showing the impossibility to aim correctly or at least the inconvenience it causes:

![](https://i.imgur.com/pxRSs2F.jpg "")

![](https://i.imgur.com/zOGjpOC.jpg "")

It _is_ kind of weird that the tag doesn't fade out when you're targeting like that. I'd be happy to see this change made - never been a fan of screen clutter. What's more, you already know you're a commander when you make or take over a squad; why is the tag visible to you at all outside of your minimap?

Maybe a toggle in settings (or in the squad window) could solve this and related issues.

> @"AgentMoore.9453" said:

> It _is_ kind of weird that the tag doesn't fade out when you're targeting like that. I'd be happy to see this change made - never been a fan of screen clutter. What's more, you already know you're a commander when you make or take over a squad; why is the tag visible to you at all outside of your minimap?

You say that but look at how many people asked for their character's name to be displayed the same way. Are people forgetting their own character's name between logging in and playing?

It is silly that you even have a tag obstructing you when it could simply be put.. in.. the UI.. oh. It stays where it is!

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> This would all have been valid arguments if it wasnt for the fact that the hitboxes are so large you barely have to aim the rifle and the charrzooka isnt even aimed, its auto targeting.

You have to kite the balloons and you can still miss because of targeting at angles.

For Charrzooka ok, but you need to see if the helico is coutnoured in red to see if the distance is ok, in this case you cant.

Use First view , no you need to change this manually and before event, no one want to do this for one moment.

And the lead has many thing to do more so this can be a lost of time !