Pyromancer's Puissance change

Euclid.2517

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"ollbirtan.2915" said:

> I don't see as big of an issue as you make of it. Having seen how anet 'balances' classes, I think ele players dodged a bullet this time.

> P.S. Yes, I play an ele.

I mean, at this point Elementalist has been forced to dodge rain droplets in a typhoon. Sure, we might not always be getting really bad changes here and there; but we're still soaked.

So yeah; you could say its not the biggest problem, but If anything, this is just more of a continuation of the general problem with how Anet balances the profession.

I don't get how you can't see it like an issue. No more self buff ? No utility skill with fury or might, you need air or arcane (and even that you can't loop fury), you need dagger air #2, you need runes and sigils but that's okai, no drama.

Of course they could kill elem for good. So rather than nerf it slowly patchs after patchs and try hard to find a viable build ; we could delete, once and for all, our character and give our equipment to Mesmer for a half more burst and sustain, or Necro which Axe #2 can deal the same damage of Plasma Beam + Earthen synergy and he's a freaking tank nowadays. Or build condi signet trailblazer and kill greedy players in duel.

Make no mistake : tempest fresh-air+ shocking aura are on the list for the next patch. But no issue, no drama, support tempest and trailblazer signets still okai.