[Video] dd core roaming

Bananaling.9673

When you're switching to shortbow for downed cleave, don't forget that Choking Gas can slow down res time and interrupt healers without Stability on them. It's not always the right call but it's often better value than just spamming Clusterbombs. (And it'll allow your Clusterbombs to apply area Weakness.)

Why Shadow Savior and why not Hidden Thief? You have 3 deception skills and your Shadowstep gets more play for lack of other distance closers or using Inf Arrow to place around someone. Shadow Savior gets some play from Shadowstep and Inf Arrow but I'm wondering if it pays off enough for you.

> @"kash.9213" said:

> Why Shadow Savior and why not Hidden Thief? You have 3 deception skills and your Shadowstep gets more play for lack of other distance closers or using Inf Arrow to place around someone. Shadow Savior gets some play from Shadowstep and Inf Arrow but I'm wondering if it pays off enough for you.

depending what you wanna accomplish really, since i go into big group it helps me get back in 1 piece i guess. but like all trait.. its all situational.

> @"MarzAttakz.9608" said:

> **TEEF 101**

> m3 > f1 > 111 (win)

> m3 > f1 > 1 > r > 111 (win with flair)

> z > e e e (if target trying to escape)

> g, z, c or tab > r r r r (if pressured)

> tab > f f f f (if more than one target)

>

> By no means a comment on your ability, it works so hey !?

>

i suggest you try it for a day.

> @"Bananaling.9673" said:

> > @"MarzAttakz.9608" said:

> > **TEEF 101**

> > m3 > f1 > 111 (win)

> > m3 > f1 > 1 > r > 111 (win with flair)

> > z > e e e (if target trying to escape)

> > g, z, c or tab > r r r r (if pressured)

> > tab > f f f f (if more than one target)

> >

> > By no means a comment on your ability, it works so hey !?

> >

>

> i suggest you try it for a day.

Definitely will for sure.

> @"kash.9213" said:

> Why Shadow Savior and why not Hidden Thief? You have 3 deception skills and your Shadowstep gets more play for lack of other distance closers or using Inf Arrow to place around someone. Shadow Savior gets some play from Shadowstep and Inf Arrow but I'm wondering if it pays off enough for you.

Messes up the steal > CnD combo tho

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > @"kash.9213" said:

> > Why Shadow Savior and why not Hidden Thief? You have 3 deception skills and your Shadowstep gets more play for lack of other distance closers or using Inf Arrow to place around someone. Shadow Savior gets some play from Shadowstep and Inf Arrow but I'm wondering if it pays off enough for you.

>

> Messes up the steal > CnD combo tho

That is a tricky one to remember when you're using that combo and not, I go back and forth a lot depending on a trait here or a couple of utilities there, and still mess it up at times.

> @"kash.9213" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > @"kash.9213" said:

> > > Why Shadow Savior and why not Hidden Thief? You have 3 deception skills and your Shadowstep gets more play for lack of other distance closers or using Inf Arrow to place around someone. Shadow Savior gets some play from Shadowstep and Inf Arrow but I'm wondering if it pays off enough for you.

> >

> > Messes up the steal > CnD combo tho

>

> That is a tricky one to remember when you're using that combo and not, I go back and forth a lot depending on a trait here or a couple of utilities there, and still mess it up at times.

Aye. I usually use hidden thief and flickering shadow as there is basically no downside for DE, but given D/D lacks mobility and sustain, I can understand the trait choices here. I probably would still go leeching venoms over shadow saviour, but I guess it depends if you want the sustain tied to your attack or to your kiting.

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > @"kash.9213" said:

> > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > > @"kash.9213" said:

> > > > Why Shadow Savior and why not Hidden Thief? You have 3 deception skills and your Shadowstep gets more play for lack of other distance closers or using Inf Arrow to place around someone. Shadow Savior gets some play from Shadowstep and Inf Arrow but I'm wondering if it pays off enough for you.

> > >

> > > Messes up the steal > CnD combo tho

> >

> > That is a tricky one to remember when you're using that combo and not, I go back and forth a lot depending on a trait here or a couple of utilities there, and still mess it up at times.

>

> Aye. I usually use hidden thief and flickering shadow as there is basically no downside for DE, but given D/D lacks mobility and sustain, I can understand the trait choices here. I probably would still go leeching venoms over shadow saviour, but I guess it depends if you want the sustain tied to your attack or to your kiting.

Edit: watched the video again, that last kill was pretty sweet :)