Any idea how to get the Frost Legion Infusion ?

It seems such an ultra rare item but it has been popping up already on the tradepost for a moment and i noticed the Shard of Crystallized Blood of Jormag wiki mention something about changing its stats...any ideas how will this obtained or some hints/speculations?

> @"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:

> The infusion requires you drinking 500 Tonics of Icebrood Corruption.

>

> Mystic forge recipe:

> 250 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag

> 250 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag

> 200 globs of ectoplasm

> 250 lumps of glass

>

> No one is showing or saying how many tonics you get for this recipe.

It's supposedly 10 tonics per an anonymous wiki edit

So quick math would mean:

50x 500 = 25,000 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag , at 30 silvers it would be 7.5K gold for this alone

50x 200 = 10,000 ecto , about 1.8K-1.9K gold already

50x 250 = 12,500 lumps of glass about 2 silvers each , about 250 gold

So just shy of 10K gold currently

> @"Infusion.7149" said:

> It's supposedly 10 tonics per an anonymous wiki edit

So that would make it 25k shards, 10k ectos, and 12.5k lumps of glass.

2000 gold value in ectos alone. Assuming they don't increase in value because of this.

I get about 35 shards per full meta if I get every one. That would take 715 full metas.

I genuinely don't get the appeal to these infusions. I like the Polysaturating Reverberating ones, as they just do an outline of your character (I have the red one on my Necro who already had a deep red/blood theme and it looks great), and something like the Mystic Infusion I would find fun, but something like this that turns you into a ice elemental, or like the blue cele one that makes you look like someone who escaped from Cameron's Avatar movie? Each to their own ofc.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently, you get this infusion as a reward for an achievement that involves your drinking 500 TOnics of Icebrood Corruption, which requires 25000 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag, plus other materials, to craft. You get no achievement points for it and not title. Just the infusion, which gives you +5 Power and +9 Agony Resistance and apparently turns your character into a block of ice. I cannot possibly fathom why anyone would waste their time with this nonsense.

> @"Aapheus.5780" said:

> Apparently, you get this infusion as a reward for an achievement that involves your drinking 500 TOnics of Icebrood Corruption, which requires 25000 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag, plus other materials, to craft. You get no achievement points for it and not title. Just the infusion, which gives you +5 Power and +9 Agony Resistance and apparently turns your character into a block of ice. I cannot possibly fathom why anyone would waste their time with this nonsense.

It's more of an e-penor type of thing. Wealth cannot buy wisdom, common sense or fashion sense.

> @"Zeivu.3615" said:

> > @"Aapheus.5780" said:

> > Apparently, you get this infusion as a reward for an achievement that involves your drinking 500 TOnics of Icebrood Corruption, which requires 25000 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag, plus other materials, to craft. You get no achievement points for it and not title. Just the infusion, which gives you +5 Power and +9 Agony Resistance and apparently turns your character into a block of ice. I cannot possibly fathom why anyone would waste their time with this nonsense.

>

> It's more of an e-penor type of thing. Wealth cannot buy wisdom, common sense or fashion sense.

Huh?

> @"Aapheus.5780" said:

> Apparently, you get this infusion as a reward for an achievement that involves your drinking 500 TOnics of Icebrood Corruption, which requires 25000 Shards of Crystallized Blood of Jormag, plus other materials, to craft. You get no achievement points for it and not title. Just the infusion, which gives you +5 Power and +9 Agony Resistance and apparently turns your character into a block of ice. I cannot possibly fathom why anyone would waste their time with this nonsense.

There's people who've wasted years of their lives to turn their characters into swirling balls of laser beams so they could afk in mistlock sanctuary in style

Spending a few thousand gold on one infusion you'll barely even see on a heavy class is nothing new