Black lion chest loot

> @"IndigoSundown.5419" said:

> > @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > O geez community iv gone and done it again.....you see i really want thise wings. So i ended up buying 30 more keys for a total of 90 now and well still no vermillion back peice. And out of those 30 more from last night, i only ended up getting one rare item the crumy shadow axe.

> > I really feel that my account has worse rng stat then the majority of the players.

>

> The odds of getting a rare drop are .1%. Getting a rare drop of any kind from 30 items is actually better than the probability of getting one. That means, at least last night, you had _better_ rng than the average player. ;)

Oo, ty i did not know that.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Calisanna.8732" said:

> So are you admitting to yourself and the community that you have a gambling problem?

I dont gamble. I dont even play cards with a phone app. The most gambling i do in RL is a lotto ticket when it get to like hundres of millions of dollars. And thats like once a year.

I think im just addicted to the fashion honestly. I just want those efen wings man.

I just wish the formula for RNG Anet is using was made public.

I can't be sure of course, but to me it looks like Anet is not totally honest about it.

Buy 1 chest and have 1 in 100 chances you win something worth while is not the same as 1 in 100000000.

And the best part for Anet is they can call it RNG, their fans can call it RNG but the reality is nobody but Anet know how RNG the process actually is.

On top of that it has been known they like to "tweak" drop rates for anything in game as they see fit. Why would they stop there when they can "tweak" BL chests also.

Merriam-Webster

**Gambling** noun

gam·​bling | \ ˈgam-b(ə-)liŋ \

Definition of gambling

: the practice or activity of betting : the practice of risking money or other stakes in a game or bet

You coming here to just keep telling us you gambled again only shows weakness. No sympathy from me. Ppl that continue to support anets predatory tactics of blc/key limited items then you only reinforce to them that their predatory tactics will continue to work. As others have said, once we are all smart enough to not gamble like this then maybe anet will put them up for gems instead of an “uncommon” (really rare) drop in a loot box.

> @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> It's probably time to stop.

> You have enough Statuettes now to get the desired item (later), and something else special.

> Or turn them in for Golden Keys, though you probably won't get what you want.

>

> Good luck.

Thankyou.

These are wise words, i wish i read them befor i did what i did. More on that later.

> @"Eddbopkins.2630" said:

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > It's probably time to stop.

> > You have enough Statuettes now to get the desired item (later), and something else special.

> > Or turn them in for Golden Keys, though you probably won't get what you want.

> >

> > Good luck.

>

> Thankyou.

>

> These are wise words, i wish i read them befor i did what i did. More on that later.

Everybody has been telling you this from the beginning of your thread.

TL;DR: Stop. Just stop.