TY for updating the Drizzlewood Cache!

Swagger.1459

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > >

> > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > >

> > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> >

> > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> >

>

> I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These kind of end of track chests have all of what this one has in addition to a choice of things related to the area they're named after. I wouldn't be opposed to one of those choices being some Memories of Otter. Fifty seems steep though, I wouldn't think more than 10. The Tribune weapons could be the other choices and maybe some amount of crystallized blood. There's an issue with the Otter achievement being locked behind two other achievements, so I don't see the Memories happening even when/if they fix this chest. The point of some of these tracks seems to be to offer an alternative to playing PvE which wouldn't work with Memories because you'd still need to PvE to unlock the 2 achievements.

Maybe throw in some of the resources required to craft the weapons instead.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > >

> > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > >

> > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > >

> >

> > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

>

> I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > > >

> > > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > > >

> > > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > > >

> > >

> > > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

> >

> > I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

>

> The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

>

> Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

>

> What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

The north meta isn’t 2.5 hours. It’s like an hour. You might want to rethink those numbers.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

> > >

> > > I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

> >

> > The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

> >

> > Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

> >

> > What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

>

> The north meta isn’t 2.5 hours. It’s like an hour. You might want to rethink those numbers.

The north meta isn’t but the full meta is. On any map instance, the south meta must be completed first before the north meta can begin.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

> > > >

> > > > I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

> > >

> > > The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

> > >

> > > Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

> > >

> > > What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

> >

> > The north meta isn’t 2.5 hours. It’s like an hour. You might want to rethink those numbers.

>

> The north meta isn’t but the full meta is.

That’s right. So 3 (With full boosters) -8 hours for 50 in wvw. Or the time it took to get 80 reward track potions for 50.

10 average mot per hour in ND. Average 5 runs for 5 hours for 50.

All ways take time. We have reward tracks for reasons. Those reward tracks provide some pve stuff. This isn’t any different.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

> > > > >

> > > > > I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

> > > >

> > > > The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

> > > >

> > > > Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

> > > >

> > > > What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

> > >

> > > The north meta isn’t 2.5 hours. It’s like an hour. You might want to rethink those numbers.

> >

> > The north meta isn’t but the full meta is.

>

> That’s right. So 3 (With full boosters) -8 hours for 50 in wvw. Or the time it took to get 80 reward track potions for 50.

>

> 10 average mot per hour in ND. Average 5 runs for 5 hours for 50.

>

> All ways take time. We have reward tracks for reasons. Those reward tracks provide some pve stuff. This isn’t any different.

You cannot include just the time for the north meta as that would be misleading.

Since the reward track is repeatable, it must have rewards similar to the others. Given your premise that it currently isn’t rewarding, the rewards should be something that continually provides value. Otter blessings are not that.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

> > > > >

> > > > > The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

> > > > >

> > > > > Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

> > > > >

> > > > > What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

> > > >

> > > > The north meta isn’t 2.5 hours. It’s like an hour. You might want to rethink those numbers.

> > >

> > > The north meta isn’t but the full meta is.

> >

> > That’s right. So 3 (With full boosters) -8 hours for 50 in wvw. Or the time it took to get 80 reward track potions for 50.

> >

> > 10 average mot per hour in ND. Average 5 runs for 5 hours for 50.

> >

> > All ways take time. We have reward tracks for reasons. Those reward tracks provide some pve stuff. This isn’t any different.

>

> You cannot include just the time for the north meta as that would be misleading.

>

> Since the reward track is repeatable, it must have rewards similar to the others. Given your premise that it currently isn’t rewarding, the rewards should be something that continually provides value. Otter blessings are not that.

I can totally focus on just doing north meta, because that’s exactly what I’ve done in-game. I don’t need to do south meta to do north meta or to get into an north meta lfg. You are doing the misleading to diminish my point.

@"Ayrilana.1396"

Oh and...

“The minimum time for completing a reward track (without boosters) is 8h 35m (103 ticks), where 195 points are earned per tick. The overall minimal time to complete a reward track is 3h 50m (46 ticks), where all available boosters increases the points per tick from 195 to 438.”

That would basically be 4-8 hours, at minimum, for 50 mot through reward tracks. Works out well comparatively.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > I agree that end chest is bugged as there are multiple threads about it. I disagree that these infusions that many asked for a different way to get them then pure luck or massive amount of gold from someone who got a pure luck drop should actually require playing the new maps meta. They had a huge loophole to take advantage of too so doing a reward trak 6 times to get otter would diminish the effort even more since things like my alt would eventually get it tradeing elder wood think leather and t6 stuff and wvw dailies so no reason to let that happen.

>

> Do you know what the memories of otter are even for? Do you even know that you can’t get the enrichment through rng or through purchase? So what are you even talking about???

Oh I'm sorry I think you misread that. Could you plz go back and reread it so you understand what I said better.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> @"Ayrilana.1396"

>

> Oh and...

>

> “The minimum time for completing a reward track (without boosters) is 8h 35m (103 ticks), where 195 points are earned per tick. The overall minimal time to complete a reward track is 3h 50m (46 ticks), where all available boosters increases the points per tick from 195 to 438.”

>

> **That would basically be 4-8 hours**, at minimum, for 50 mot through reward tracks. Works out well comparatively.

I had said that. Please read the post again.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > Do the meta and salvage the weapons like everyone else.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > I’m fully aware of the current methods. That has nothing to do with the idea and request.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > The final chest should have whichever armor piece chest was the meta achievement reward.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Cool, but I think it should have 50 memory of otter.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I disagree. That is way too much and then the rewards from that become useless after you’ve obtained the otter infusion. It would be better for it to reward keys and the map currency so that it has lasting value.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I disagree with you. It’s not “way too much”.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The current method requires doing the meta around 30 times or around 15 times and salvaging the entire charged stormcaller weapon set. At roughly 2.5 hours per meta, that’s either 75 hours or 37.5 hours plus around 1K gold.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Obtaining 50 is roughly 4.5 metas worth which can be done in 4-8 hours in a single reward track. That’s significantly less time (and cost) than it would take to do the meta.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What about the chest after you’ve obtained the reward? It’s suddenly is back to where it is now and has relatively little value. Your insistence on it having otter blessings leads me to believe that you want a quicker way to get the otter infusion either because you can complete the reward tracks in less time than doing the metas or because you have a stockpile of WvW potions on hand. The issue you’re trying to resolve really isn’t as much importance to you as you’re leading on.

> > > > >

> > > > > The north meta isn’t 2.5 hours. It’s like an hour. You might want to rethink those numbers.

> > > >

> > > > The north meta isn’t but the full meta is.

> > >

> > > That’s right. So 3 (With full boosters) -8 hours for 50 in wvw. Or the time it took to get 80 reward track potions for 50.

> > >

> > > 10 average mot per hour in ND. Average 5 runs for 5 hours for 50.

> > >

> > > All ways take time. We have reward tracks for reasons. Those reward tracks provide some pve stuff. This isn’t any different.

> >

> > You cannot include just the time for the north meta as that would be misleading.

> >

> > Since the reward track is repeatable, it must have rewards similar to the others. Given your premise that it currently isn’t rewarding, the rewards should be something that continually provides value. Otter blessings are not that.

>

> I can totally focus on just doing north meta, because that’s exactly what I’ve done in-game. I don’t need to do south meta to do north meta or to get into an north meta lfg. You are doing the misleading to diminish my point.

You’re telling me that all players can consistently get into a map that is just starting the north meta whenever they’re playing?

If the majority of players end up having to do both metas then it’s misleading to factor in only the time for one. It’s also misleading if you ignore the time it takes to get into a map doing the north meta. It’s also misleading to simply go do something else until there is a north meta just so you can simply use only the time it takes to do the north meta.

Let’s not forget that the sole purpose of this thread is for you to obtain otter blessings quicker doing content that you prefer. It has nothing to do with how rewarding that chest is as you dismiss, or ignore, all other suggestions that don’t include the otter blessings. Something that only makes the chest rewarding until they have enough for the otter infusion and then the chest goes back to how it is now.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396"

> >

> > Oh and...

> >

> > “The minimum time for completing a reward track (without boosters) is 8h 35m (103 ticks), where 195 points are earned per tick. The overall minimal time to complete a reward track is 3h 50m (46 ticks), where all available boosters increases the points per tick from 195 to 438.”

> >

> > **That would basically be 4-8 hours**, at minimum, for 50 mot through reward tracks. Works out well comparatively.

>

> I had said that. Please read the post again.

320 MoO through gameplay.

- 32 ND metas, roughly 32 hours.

- 7 reward tracks between 4-8 hours each. Roughly 28 to 56 hours.

- 560 wvw potions through wvw daily achievements.

I don’t see any issue with 50 MoO being a selectable reward in the end chest.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396"

> > >

> > > Oh and...

> > >

> > > “The minimum time for completing a reward track (without boosters) is 8h 35m (103 ticks), where 195 points are earned per tick. The overall minimal time to complete a reward track is 3h 50m (46 ticks), where all available boosters increases the points per tick from 195 to 438.”

> > >

> > > **That would basically be 4-8 hours**, at minimum, for 50 mot through reward tracks. Works out well comparatively.

> >

> > I had said that. Please read the post again.

>

> 320 MoO through gameplay.

>

> - 32 ND metas, roughly 32 hours.

>

> - 7 reward tracks between 4-8 hours each. Roughly 28 to 56 hours.

>

> - 560 wvw potions through wvw daily achievements.

>

>

> I don’t see any issue with 50 MoO being a selectable reward in the end chest.

It’s because you’re being misleading and not counting the true number of hours it would take players. You’re also still ignoring everything else that I’m saying as well.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396"

> > > >

> > > > Oh and...

> > > >

> > > > “The minimum time for completing a reward track (without boosters) is 8h 35m (103 ticks), where 195 points are earned per tick. The overall minimal time to complete a reward track is 3h 50m (46 ticks), where all available boosters increases the points per tick from 195 to 438.”

> > > >

> > > > **That would basically be 4-8 hours**, at minimum, for 50 mot through reward tracks. Works out well comparatively.

> > >

> > > I had said that. Please read the post again.

> >

> > 320 MoO through gameplay.

> >

> > - 32 ND metas, roughly 32 hours.

> >

> > - 7 reward tracks between 4-8 hours each. Roughly 28 to 56 hours.

> >

> > - 560 wvw potions through wvw daily achievements.

> >

> >

> > I don’t see any issue with 50 MoO being a selectable reward in the end chest.

>

> It’s because you’re being misleading and not counting the true number of hours it would take players. You’re also still ignoring everything else that I’m saying as well.

You are being misleading. You don’t need to do south meta to do north meta. And lfg easily gets you into a north meta. Every time I’ve gone through ND, around 12-13 times now, I never had to do the south meta.

And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

Also:

Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

>

> Also:

>

> Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

>

> Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

>

> Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> >

> > Also:

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> >

> > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

>

> Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

>

> A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

>

>

You got 13 just do 20 more ND and bam you got an otter like us. No need for a reward trak when so easy for you to get North meta.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> >

> > Also:

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> >

> > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

>

> Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

>

> A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

>

>

Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

Also:

~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

It's not realistic given how expensive the weapons are to make.

I would expect something along the lines of a draconic lodestone's materials for the entire reward track because it is repeatable.

Per fast farming eu , Aug 9 update for repeatable tracks:

Halloween ~28-30g/track , in actuality it is closer to 20g because they are likely valuing the Halloween Pail as 10g or so

Sandswept Isles ~ 22-23g/track

Istan ~ 22-23g/track

Icebrood Saga ~22-24g/track

Dragonfall ~21-23g/track

Gift of Battle without counting the Gift itself ~17-20g

Drizzlewood Coast NON repeatable is listed as ~83-85g , Bjora Marches NON repeatable is listed as ~74-77g , Warclaw is listed as ~47-49g.

The Drizzlewood Coast NON repeatable track had three Stormcaller weapon boxes of the first tier that were accountbound plus the Gilded Reliquary of the Bear.

What I'd expect in the end chest is the option of:

* accountbound weapons you get from the Frost / Dominion commendation achievement tracks (i.e. Berserker's Blood Dominion Greatsword)

* materials to make two Amalgamated Draconic Lodestone or something along the lines of enough Stormcaller Cores for one weapon or two (expected value <40g)

* a Charged Stormcaller weapon that is accountbound (i.e. = 10 memories of otter)

* 250+ charr commendations

* Charr / Corrupted / Dominion Intel Document

* The boxes that happen to be in the end of a commendation track:

** Dominion Crystal Materials Box

** Frost Legion Corrupt Materials Box

** Blood Legion Charged Materials Box

** Ash Legion Glacial Materials Box

** Flame Legion Molten Materials Box

** Iron Legion Onyx Materials Box

** "Recovered" Charr Artifact (RNG container)

It's quite clear the Charged Stormcaller weapons are supposed to be a gold sink of some sort so I highly doubt they will be given away (whether it is in the form of otters or otherwise).

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > >

> > > Also:

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> >

> > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> >

> > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> >

> >

>

> Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

>

> Also:

>

> ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

>

> Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

>

> ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > >

> > > > Also:

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > >

> > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > >

> > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> >

> > Also:

> >

> > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> >

> >

> > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

>

> Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

>

You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

Semantics.

Also:

Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also:

> > > > >

> > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > >

> > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > >

> > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > >

> > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > >

> > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > >

> > > Also:

> > >

> > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > >

> > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> >

> > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> >

>

> You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

>

> > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

>

> Semantics.

>

> Also:

>

> Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > >

> > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > >

> > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > >

> > > > Also:

> > > >

> > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > >

> > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > >

> > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > >

> >

> > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> >

> > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> >

> > Semantics.

> >

> > Also:

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

>

> I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

Also:

Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also:

> > > > >

> > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > >

> > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > >

> > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > >

> > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > >

> > >

> > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > >

> > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > >

> > > Semantics.

> > >

> > > Also:

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> >

> > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

>

> You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

>

> Also:

>

> Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

>

> To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!