> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > > >

> > > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > > >

> > > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > > >

> > > > Semantics.

> > > >

> > > > Also:

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > >

> > > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> >

> > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> >

> > Also:

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> >

> > To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

>

> I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

>

> I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!

Read the bold.

You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

Let’s not forget that adding the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > > > >

> > > > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > > > >

> > > > > Semantics.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also:

> > > > >

> > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > >

> > > > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> > >

> > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > >

> > > Also:

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > >

> > > To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> >

> > I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

> >

> > I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!

>

> Read the bold.

>

> You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

>

> Let’s not forget that adding the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

I already read that. No need to bold anything. Doesn’t change the reasonable request, it just pulls the thread off topic. But thank you!

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Semantics.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> > > >

> > > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > > >

> > > > Also:

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > >

> > > > To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> > >

> > > I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

> > >

> > > I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!

> >

> > Read the bold.

> >

> > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> >

> > Let’s not forget that adding the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

>

> I already read that. No need to bold anything. Doesn’t change the reasonable request, it just pulls the thread off topic. But thank you!

Actually it's not off topic because you're using only the time it takes to do the northern meta to justify the memories of otter being a reward from the reward track chest. I'm countering that by saying that you're excluding the time it takes everyone else who did the south meta for you to be able to join an instance at the north meta. There are also those players who could not get into an instance because it was either full or simply not available. You're taking an edge case scenario and trying to use it to state how long it would take to farm the memories of otters when in reality that would not be the case for the majority of players. There isn't a a ton of northern meta map instance available for everyone to join.

I'll add that the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Semantics.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> > > > >

> > > > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also:

> > > > >

> > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > >

> > > > > To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> > > >

> > > > I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

> > > >

> > > > I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!

> > >

> > > Read the bold.

> > >

> > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > >

> > > Let’s not forget that adding the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

> >

> > I already read that. No need to bold anything. Doesn’t change the reasonable request, it just pulls the thread off topic. But thank you!

>

> Actually it's not off topic because you're using only the time it takes to do the northern meta to justify the memories of otter being a reward from the reward track chest. I'm countering that by saying that you're excluding the time it takes everyone else who did the south meta for you to be able to join an instance at the north meta. There are also those players who could not get into an instance because it was either full or simply not available. You're taking an edge case scenario and trying to use it to state how long it would take to farm the memories of otters when in reality that would not be the case for the majority of players. There isn't a a ton of northern meta map instance available for everyone to join.

>

> I'll add that the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

Again, you do not have to do south meta to do north meta. You do not need to do south meta to join in a north meta lfg. Stop, as you say, "misleading".

Thank you for your input! GL!

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> No, do the meta like everyone else. Hopefully multi-loot gone so you have to get it legit too instead of asking for memories of otter to be in every chest and the trak. Devs want you to play the game for stuff not have infusions handed to you playing a different mode Or just buying materials everyday.

Dude, get real. You get more loot in a single Drizzlewood Meta than you get in 20+hours of WvW with _all boosters possible_. Adding in Memories of Otter so we don't need to waste a whole skirmish to do some crappy PvE copypasta of WvW is totally acceptable.

At 50 memories per reward track, it would take you 7 repeats to complete the enrichment. Each track takes 8h 35m to complete without boosters. So that is 60 Hours of WvW, in other words, as much time as it would take to complete 30+ DWC metas. With multi-loot you can do it in PvE FAR faster than that.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Semantics.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!

> > > >

> > > > Read the bold.

> > > >

> > > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

> > >

> > > I already read that. No need to bold anything. Doesn’t change the reasonable request, it just pulls the thread off topic. But thank you!

> >

> > Actually it's not off topic because you're using only the time it takes to do the northern meta to justify the memories of otter being a reward from the reward track chest. I'm countering that by saying that you're excluding the time it takes everyone else who did the south meta for you to be able to join an instance at the north meta. There are also those players who could not get into an instance because it was either full or simply not available. You're taking an edge case scenario and trying to use it to state how long it would take to farm the memories of otters when in reality that would not be the case for the majority of players. There isn't a a ton of northern meta map instance available for everyone to join.

> >

> > I'll add that the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

>

> Again, you do not have to do south meta to do north meta. You do not need to do south meta to join in a north meta lfg. Stop, as you say, "misleading".

>

> Thank you for your input! GL!

He means you can't do your comparisons based on how you always get into North only because not everyone will be that lucky. So the numbers you use are off unless someone else only exclusively gets into North part right when it starts everytime which is very unlikely. Lately I get put into maps during Jormag loot chest phase but that doesn't help someone get the cute lil otter I already have.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > @"Swagger.1459" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > > > > > > > > > > > And there are plenty of players that cannot. Just because you have been able to, does not mean that others will have the same luck. You’re also ignoring all of the players on the map instance who did the south meta so that you could join.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Joining a lfg that is advertising ND isn’t “ignoring all of the players”.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > A selectable reward of MoO doesn’t mean there couldn’t be other selectable rewards from the ND reward track.

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Read the post again. You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one.

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that adding Otter blessings would not make the end chest of the reward track rewarding after you’ve obtained the Otter infusion.~~

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ~~Let’s not forget that there are other ways to make that chest rewarding such as more keys, map currency, intel reports, etc.~~

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Want you to explain, in detail, exactly how I’m “ignoring players” if I’m joining a group with a commander, or someone, advertising ND in lfg??? Hmmm?

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You’re ignoring all of the players who did the south meta for you so that you could join at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of the players who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the blessing (or memories) for that meta cycle.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > And it’s not “otters blessing”. It’s memory of otter. Memory of otter are components, of which we need 320 of...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Semantics.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Also:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Otter blessings/memories would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I’m not ignoring south meta players because they are already there or leaving after the south meta... I’m not ignoring south meta players if I’m joining a lfg that is asking for players for north meta and there is room to join in the north meta...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You’re ignoring all of **the time** that the players who did the south meta took to get to the north meta phase so that you could join them at the north meta. You’re also ignoring all of **the time** that the players took who were not as lucky as you to join a north meta instance because it was full or there simply wasn’t one. It took them longer than an hour to get the memories of otter for that meta cycle.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Also:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > To elaborate more on the above statement, the LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m not ignoring players, I’m just joining an instance that is doing ND.

> > > > >

> > > > > I’m asking for MoO, I’m not concerned about anything else. It’s a completely reasonable request with all things considered. But Thank you!

> > > >

> > > > Read the bold.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Let’s not forget that adding the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

> > >

> > > I already read that. No need to bold anything. Doesn’t change the reasonable request, it just pulls the thread off topic. But thank you!

> >

> > Actually it's not off topic because you're using only the time it takes to do the northern meta to justify the memories of otter being a reward from the reward track chest. I'm countering that by saying that you're excluding the time it takes everyone else who did the south meta for you to be able to join an instance at the north meta. There are also those players who could not get into an instance because it was either full or simply not available. You're taking an edge case scenario and trying to use it to state how long it would take to farm the memories of otters when in reality that would not be the case for the majority of players. There isn't a a ton of northern meta map instance available for everyone to join.

> >

> > I'll add that the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

>

> Again, you do not have to do south meta to do north meta. You do not need to do south meta to join in a north meta lfg. Stop, as you say, "misleading".

>

> Thank you for your input! GL!

That doesn't matter whether or not. I can do a gold farm, only join the instance when they're at the most lucrative part, and have that inflate my g/hr because I don't have to do everything everyone normally would. Claiming my g/hr as the g/hr for a farm would be misleading because this is not what most people would experience even though it's technically possible. This is simply because all of the time that everyone else spends to make it possible for someone to join an instance doing the north meta is being ignored and not factored in. The same goes for those who also were not able to join a north meta map instance either because it was full or there simply was not one available for them.

I'll also add that the Memories of Otter would not be comparable to the other map repeatable reward tracks. The LS3 and LS4 final chests for each chapter's repeatable reward track offer the same rewards as the northern Drizzlewood one with one exception. That exception is that the meta reward armor piece(s) is/are not offered nor is the option to select the map currency instead. The map currency for Drizzlewood would be war supplies. You want them because you need them and don't want to acquire them, or however much you have remaining, by doing the meta. They're simply not a suitable reward for a repeatable reward track based on how every other one has been done.

> @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > No, do the meta like everyone else. Hopefully multi-loot gone so you have to get it legit too instead of asking for memories of otter to be in every chest and the trak. Devs want you to play the game for stuff not have infusions handed to you playing a different mode Or just buying materials everyday.

>

> Dude, get real. You get more loot in a single Drizzlewood Meta than you get in 20+hours of WvW with _all boosters possible_. Adding in Memories of Otter so we don't need to waste a whole skirmish to do some crappy PvE copypasta of WvW is totally acceptable.

>

> At 50 memories per reward track, it would take you 7 repeats to complete the enrichment. Each track takes 8h 35m to complete without boosters. So that is 60 Hours of WvW, in other words, as much time as it would take to complete 30+ DWC metas. With multi-loot you can do it in PvE FAR faster than that.

Well it would take me 480 clicks of WvW pots. & repeats of a mode we do anyway now we get to skip an enrichment with a special otter that you are supposed to earn not bypass thru WvW. Might as well add frost festive chak and Khan ur infusions to these traks to so we can look pretty in WvW. And yes you make way more in DW south then WvW but I don't see the relevance to comparing the income of the two modes to justify free enrichments.

Might want to check that math Jilora. You need 560 wvw potions that are achieved by doing dailies.... Making it seem like a player didn’t have to spend time doing stuff in game to get 560 wvw potions is an unfortunate oversight on your part.

What are there 6 or something for WvW dailies? That’s 93 days to get the potions required.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> Might want to check that math Jilora. You need 560 wvw potions that are achieved by doing dailies.... Making it seem like a player didn’t have to spend time doing stuff in game to get 560 wvw potions is an unfortunate oversight on your part.

>

> What are there 6 or something for WvW dailies? That’s 93 days to get the potions required.

Ah you are correct but I assume I would do the meta a couple times instead of wasting 80 pots to get that last 50 when I only need 20 but ok 560 for those that want to spend zero time in DW. The dailies are passive result of anyone who enjoys WvW so I also don't count that as I have 1500 now sitting in bank hoping someday for a lucrative repeat trak. Maybe in Cantha who knows.

> @"Swagger.1459" said:

> I need to make a correction! There are 4 wvw dailies per day...

>

> It would take 140 days of doing dailies to get 560 wvw potions.

Did you account for 2 of the dailies award 1 pot and 2 award 2 pots? Think you were right the first time and I just assumed everyone has 560 pots like me and would do the meta twice like you assumed everyone will get into 33 consecutive maps with North just starting everytime.

> @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > No, do the meta like everyone else. Hopefully multi-loot gone so you have to get it legit too instead of asking for memories of otter to be in every chest and the trak. Devs want you to play the game for stuff not have infusions handed to you playing a different mode Or just buying materials everyday.

> >

> > Dude, get real. You get more loot in a single Drizzlewood Meta than you get in 20+hours of WvW with _all boosters possible_. Adding in Memories of Otter so we don't need to waste a whole skirmish to do some crappy PvE copypasta of WvW is totally acceptable.

> >

> > At 50 memories per reward track, it would take you 7 repeats to complete the enrichment. Each track takes 8h 35m to complete without boosters. So that is 60 Hours of WvW, in other words, as much time as it would take to complete 30+ DWC metas. With multi-loot you can do it in PvE FAR faster than that.

>

> Well it would take me 480 clicks of WvW pots. & repeats of a mode we do anyway now we get to skip an enrichment with a special otter that you are supposed to earn not bypass thru WvW. Might as well add frost festive chak and Khan ur infusions to these traks to so we can look pretty in WvW. And yes you make way more in DW south then WvW but I don't see the relevance to comparing the income of the two modes to justify free enrichments.

Here's the thing, you _already_ earned the reward from doing the dailies. You could use those Daily Potions to collect 150+g worth of materials from reward tracks if you chose. But you are sitting on them for something worth even more.

Plus, the enrichment is already earned through clicks lol, its not like you need to actually do anything other than click for the majority of them, because you only need to do the Meta once, then click to collect on as many characters as you like.

The loot is totally relevant. If you do the DWC meta from start to finish, it takes about the same time as a WvW skirmish. Why should people not be able to earn similar rewards for similar time spent? It's not free, it is paid for with time. If you make the enrichment available through WvW, it is STILL FAR MORE PROFITABLE to earn it through PvE. It's just available for those who don't like PvE.

> @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > They gave you 5 mem of otter btw to chose at the end

>

> Oh good, now it will only take 550 hours of doing that track to get it.

Well it looks like they intended for players to earn it by primarily doing the meta.

Hopefully they added other options such as the meta achievement reward and the option to get war supplies. This would make it more in line with the other LS repeatable chests.

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > @"Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582" said:

> > > @"Jilora.9524" said:

> > > They gave you 5 mem of otter btw to chose at the end

> >

> > Oh good, now it will only take 550 hours of doing that track to get it.

>

> Well it looks like they intended for players to earn it by primarily doing the meta.

>

> Hopefully they added other options such as the meta achievement reward and the option to get war supplies. This would make it more in line with the other LS repeatable chests.

This kinda thing really gets me going because in the same patch, they created an extremely grindy way for WvWers to get a PvE reward while at the same time taking away 75% of the grind needed for PvEers to get a prestige WvW reward.

It is realistic to say that a R0 could step in and get to R500 to get the Mistforged legendary armor before a veteran WvWer could get a single enrichment.