[Suggestion] Canthan hairstyles

Mortifera.6138

Everyone knows we need more hairstyles.

The last time we received them, we got African hairstyles before the Elonian expansion.

Can we at least get East Asian hairstyles for Catha? I know the guys like spikes and bangs, and the traditional women like pins (kind of like what Marjory has).

Anyone for Canthan hairstyles?

> @"Mortifera.6138" said:

> Everyone knows we need more hairstyles.

>

> The last time we received them, we got African hairstyles before the Elonian expansion.

>

> Can we at least get East Asian hairstyles for Catha? I know the guys like spikes and bangs, and the traditional women like pins (kind of like what Marjory has).

>

> Anyone for Canthan hairstyles?

i think it's a given (to expect) if we go by the pattern set by PoF (and them not releasing a single character customization option since then)

im all for Asian/Canthan styles for character creation but not just for humans or norn -- it has to be for all races (there's still so much they can do for all races in terms of style/customisation even if humans and by extent norn have it easier when it comes to the devs creating/imagining new styles)

> @"Astyrah.4015" said:

> > @"Mortifera.6138" said:

> > Everyone knows we need more hairstyles.

> >

> > The last time we received them, we got African hairstyles before the Elonian expansion.

> >

> > Can we at least get East Asian hairstyles for Catha? I know the guys like spikes and bangs, and the traditional women like pins (kind of like what Marjory has).

> >

> > Anyone for Canthan hairstyles?

>

> i think it's a given (to expect) if we go by the pattern set by PoF (and them not releasing a single character customization option since then)

>

> im all for Asian/Canthan styles for character creation but not just for humans or norn -- it has to be for all races (there's still so much they can do for all races in terms of style/customisation even if humans and by extent norn have it easier when it comes to the devs creating/imagining new styles)

I mean norn were left out with customization in PoF. Charr got some, Humans got some but the rest were kind of left in the dust. Asuran, Sylvari and Norn deserve to be in cantha as well. And for Charr we could get some in the saga for flame legion customization.

> @"Astyrah.4015" said:

> > @"Kodama.6453" said:

> > Bonsai hairstyles, ginkgo hairstyles, sakura hairstyles.

> > I want that.

>

> these would be cool if they did it properly and fittingly for sylvari B)

>

While cute, I know myself and a lot of people are hoping for more leafy mock-ups of human/norn-like hair styles. Shoot, I would not complain if Anet direct copied some of the more popular human/norn hairstyles and just made them thematically appropriate for Sylvari.