In-Game Macros

Ronin.4501

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

>

> They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

thats bullshit... I can do exactly that without a macro...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

>

> They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

That's easily done with keybinds or a gaming mouse like the logitech g600 or corsair scimitar. 6 buttons under your thumb or sequenced in order on your keyboard(f1-5 tada) that you can slide your finger across. Zero effort what so ever.

I haven't seen anyone running macros in years. It was typically on core one shot mesmer and it was even posted on meta battle in the comments on how to set it up with the timings. Thankfully someone purged it.

I see people screech in map chat all the time about hackers n shit to which I proceed to hunt said target down. Funny how every one of them dies like the rest having done nothing out of the ordinary. Majority of the claims of people macroing/hacking are just people not understanding the class they are playing against. I do on occasion see what appears to be a bot of some sort that will just run to an objective over and over and over.

Absolutely NO combat skill macros !! I can see exactly what would happen . People would start complaining that this skill or that skill won't work in a macro leading to changes and a complete mess of the game .

Learn how to work your keyboard and mouse instead of bashing them.

> @"Lightning Xv.8705" said:

> > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

> >

> > They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

>

> That's easily done with keybinds or a gaming mouse like the logitech g600 or corsair scimitar. 6 buttons under your thumb or sequenced in order on your keyboard(f1-5 tada) that you can slide your finger across. Zero effort what so ever.

>

> I haven't seen anyone running macros in years. It was typically on core one shot mesmer and it was even posted on meta battle in the comments on how to set it up with the timings. Thankfully someone purged it.

>

> I see people screech in map chat all the time about hackers n kitten to which I proceed to hunt said target down. Funny how every one of them dies like the rest having done nothing out of the ordinary. Majority of the claims of people macroing/hacking are just people not understanding the class they are playing against. I do on occasion see what appears to be a bot of some sort that will just run to an objective over and over and over.

>

>

I don't mean sliding fingers and pressing them all within .5 seconds. I mean in the video, all skills are blacked out on exactly the same frame. It's very obviously a macro, which is sad because Scourge is pretty easy to play.

I will happily bet a month's salary on virtually none of the people this guy thinks are using macros actually using any.

it's just _not needed_.

It's super tiring to see people constantly imagining reasons why they lost other than "the other guy was better than me".

I can play FA ele with 2.5 fingers and land bursts just fine, just get with the program and _practice_ and there's literally nothing in this game you won't be able to do execution-wise.

GW2 is extremely easy to play, has generous buffering on inputs and allows you to remap keys to suit your needs. It's not even remotely close to the execution difficulty of, say, fighting games.

![](https://i.imgur.com/UTK5NgB.png "")

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > @"Lightning Xv.8705" said:

> > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > > > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

> > >

> > > They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

> >

> > That's easily done with keybinds or a gaming mouse like the logitech g600 or corsair scimitar. 6 buttons under your thumb or sequenced in order on your keyboard(f1-5 tada) that you can slide your finger across. Zero effort what so ever.

> >

> > I haven't seen anyone running macros in years. It was typically on core one shot mesmer and it was even posted on meta battle in the comments on how to set it up with the timings. Thankfully someone purged it.

> >

> > I see people screech in map chat all the time about hackers n kitten to which I proceed to hunt said target down. Funny how every one of them dies like the rest having done nothing out of the ordinary. Majority of the claims of people macroing/hacking are just people not understanding the class they are playing against. I do on occasion see what appears to be a bot of some sort that will just run to an objective over and over and over.

> >

> >

>

> I don't mean sliding fingers and pressing them all within .5 seconds. I mean in the video, all skills are blacked out on exactly the same frame. It's very obviously a macro, which is sad because Scourge is pretty easy to play.

I just logged into the game and took my scourge to an open spot. I placed my shade while pressing 2-5 at the same time and everything went off at the same exact time. First try. Instant cast skills are instant which is why the original macro meme was mesmer one shot not ranger or necro.

Anyone claiming they encounter macro/hackers all the time is either bad at the game or ignorant of other classes capabilities when played at a higher skill cap. And no smashing every shade skill at once is not the proper way or even a smart way to use them.

> @"Lightning Xv.8705" said:

> > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > @"Lightning Xv.8705" said:

> > > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > > > > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

> > > >

> > > > They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

> > >

> > > That's easily done with keybinds or a gaming mouse like the logitech g600 or corsair scimitar. 6 buttons under your thumb or sequenced in order on your keyboard(f1-5 tada) that you can slide your finger across. Zero effort what so ever.

> > >

> > > I haven't seen anyone running macros in years. It was typically on core one shot mesmer and it was even posted on meta battle in the comments on how to set it up with the timings. Thankfully someone purged it.

> > >

> > > I see people screech in map chat all the time about hackers n kitten to which I proceed to hunt said target down. Funny how every one of them dies like the rest having done nothing out of the ordinary. Majority of the claims of people macroing/hacking are just people not understanding the class they are playing against. I do on occasion see what appears to be a bot of some sort that will just run to an objective over and over and over.

> > >

> > >

> >

> > I don't mean sliding fingers and pressing them all within .5 seconds. I mean in the video, all skills are blacked out on exactly the same frame. It's very obviously a macro, which is sad because Scourge is pretty easy to play.

>

> I just logged into the game and took my scourge to an open spot. I placed my shade while pressing 2-5 at the same time and everything went off at the same exact time. First try. Instant cast skills are instant which is why the original macro meme was mesmer one shot not ranger or necro.

>

> Anyone claiming they encounter macro/hackers all the time is either bad at the game or ignorant of other classes capabilities when played at a higher skill cap. And no smashing every shade skill at once is not the proper way or even a smart way to use them.

Ok, now do this while pressing WASD. No way are you pressing those buttons at exactly the same frame perfectly every time while moving. Pressing all within .5 seconds is one thing, and very natural. If you look back at the footage you can very clearly see the skills blacking out at slighty different times. When they all go off on exactly the same frame every time the person goes for full shade spike though, it's very obvious. I agree a lot of the time people complaining about macros are mistaken but it does happen. You are naive if you think it never does. Also I agree about pressing all the shade skills not even helping that much. That's why when I saw this player's footage originally I was like "why would anyone even do that on scourge?". First of all, it's easy to play, second of all, it's not always optimal. I was just using it as an example though.

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > @"Lightning Xv.8705" said:

> > > > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > > > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > > > > > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

> > > > >

> > > > > They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

> > > >

> > > > That's easily done with keybinds or a gaming mouse like the logitech g600 or corsair scimitar. 6 buttons under your thumb or sequenced in order on your keyboard(f1-5 tada) that you can slide your finger across. Zero effort what so ever.

> > > >

> > > > I haven't seen anyone running macros in years. It was typically on core one shot mesmer and it was even posted on meta battle in the comments on how to set it up with the timings. Thankfully someone purged it.

> > > >

> > > > I see people screech in map chat all the time about hackers n kitten to which I proceed to hunt said target down. Funny how every one of them dies like the rest having done nothing out of the ordinary. Majority of the claims of people macroing/hacking are just people not understanding the class they are playing against. I do on occasion see what appears to be a bot of some sort that will just run to an objective over and over and over.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I don't mean sliding fingers and pressing them all within .5 seconds. I mean in the video, all skills are blacked out on exactly the same frame. It's very obviously a macro, which is sad because Scourge is pretty easy to play.

> >

> > I just logged into the game and took my scourge to an open spot. I placed my shade while pressing 2-5 at the same time and everything went off at the same exact time. First try. Instant cast skills are instant which is why the original macro meme was mesmer one shot not ranger or necro.

> >

> > Anyone claiming they encounter macro/hackers all the time is either bad at the game or ignorant of other classes capabilities when played at a higher skill cap. And no smashing every shade skill at once is not the proper way or even a smart way to use them.

>

> Ok, now do this while pressing WASD. No way are you pressing those buttons at exactly the same frame perfectly every time while moving. Pressing all within .5 seconds is one thing, and very natural. If you look back at the footage you can very clearly see the skills blacking out at slighty different times. When they all go off on exactly the same frame every time the person goes for full shade spike though, it's very obvious. I agree a lot of the time people complaining about macros are mistaken but it does happen. You are naive if you think it never does. Also I agree about pressing all the shade skills not even helping that much. That's why when I saw this player's footage originally I was like "why would anyone even do that on scourge?". First of all, it's easy to play, second of all, it's not always optimal. I was just using it as an example though.

Autorun is a thing.

if I can do this with 2.5 fingers, it must be trivial to players with a full hand on keyboard + mouse side buttons.

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > @"Lightning Xv.8705" said:

> > > > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > > > @"Ovalkvadratcylinder.9365" said:

> > > > > > How would a macro go around cast times, animations and pre/aftercasts? I just don't see how it would work out in this game. But it's probably bcs I've neve rused one before.

> > > > >

> > > > > They would be used for skills without cast times. Or skills that you can at least cast simultaneously. I've seen videos of scourges who were clearly macroing because they would place F1 shade, then F2 F3 F4 F5 would literally go off at exactly the same time, every time.

> > > >

> > > > That's easily done with keybinds or a gaming mouse like the logitech g600 or corsair scimitar. 6 buttons under your thumb or sequenced in order on your keyboard(f1-5 tada) that you can slide your finger across. Zero effort what so ever.

> > > >

> > > > I haven't seen anyone running macros in years. It was typically on core one shot mesmer and it was even posted on meta battle in the comments on how to set it up with the timings. Thankfully someone purged it.

> > > >

> > > > I see people screech in map chat all the time about hackers n kitten to which I proceed to hunt said target down. Funny how every one of them dies like the rest having done nothing out of the ordinary. Majority of the claims of people macroing/hacking are just people not understanding the class they are playing against. I do on occasion see what appears to be a bot of some sort that will just run to an objective over and over and over.

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > I don't mean sliding fingers and pressing them all within .5 seconds. I mean in the video, all skills are blacked out on exactly the same frame. It's very obviously a macro, which is sad because Scourge is pretty easy to play.

> >

> > I just logged into the game and took my scourge to an open spot. I placed my shade while pressing 2-5 at the same time and everything went off at the same exact time. First try. Instant cast skills are instant which is why the original macro meme was mesmer one shot not ranger or necro.

> >

> > Anyone claiming they encounter macro/hackers all the time is either bad at the game or ignorant of other classes capabilities when played at a higher skill cap. And no smashing every shade skill at once is not the proper way or even a smart way to use them.

>

> Ok, now do this while pressing WASD. No way are you pressing those buttons at exactly the same frame perfectly every time while moving. Pressing all within .5 seconds is one thing, and very natural. If you look back at the footage you can very clearly see the skills blacking out at slighty different times. When they all go off on exactly the same frame every time the person goes for full shade spike though, it's very obvious. I agree a lot of the time people complaining about macros are mistaken but it does happen. You are naive if you think it never does. Also I agree about pressing all the shade skills not even helping that much. That's why when I saw this player's footage originally I was like "why would anyone even do that on scourge?". First of all, it's easy to play, second of all, it's not always optimal. I was just using it as an example though.

first of all how do you know that?

I struggle to take you seriously when you claim to know how some1 can't do something without cheating when the game itself aallows you to do just that thing.

You should google logical fallacies my friend. Then re-read your own post.

Do you have video of this large number of players using macros? If not, I really doubt it.

As someone who has played since beta and roams often, I have yet to run into a SINGLE player who I would expect macro use. Marcos, as others have already stated, are often used by people who are not very good at the game. I have a number of videos of people claiming I was cheating or using macros, and that they reported me (after winning a 4 or 5vs1), people forget that some of us have thousands of hours on one class (and the average WvW player is not very good) . I main DH, I precast F1, as it has a cast time and travel time, as it travels I also hit sword #2 with JI and Test of Faith both instant cast, which goes right into shield #5 and then F1 for pull, this combo takes about a second to pull off and accounts for 8 actions that will show in your combat log, so since I am doing 8 vs 6, does that mean I am using a super macro of some sort? Or does it mean I have played this class so much I don't even have to think about the combo. I could also add a focus to this build and #5 would also be precast for a spike, which would up that to 9 actions in combat log without adding a single nanosecond to the burst, as it's all precast. The down side is that on DH this often still wont down anyone outside of a squishy build and it leaves most of my big skills on CD that can be negated by a single dodge, but it's risk/reward.

And for those talking about WASD, some people (like myself) don't use WASD for movement, you do understand that mouse will also control movement right? I almost never have to use WASD in a fight, I have a nice gaming KB with programmable keys and a G600 mouse with programmable keys, so more than my just my left hand is controlling skill use, as almost all of my utility is actually on my mouse not my KB. And that is not even getting into gaming pads like the Logitech G13 that has a thumb joystick that can control all your movements with a single finger and a good PC gamer can also push more than one button with one finger, as they are going to know how to setup their KB for double hitting instant skills that are often used together, such as dodge and jump, I remember when this first became a thing and people were posting back then that it was a macro because "no one can ALWAYS pull off a jump dodge" even though I don't even think about it and do it every single time.

I have seen bots, but not macro users (at least not good ones), and even bots are RARE in WvW when compared to sPvP.

Not saying it doesn't happen, however I think most people with the view that macros are used all over are the kind of people who don't optimize their KB layout and play with default key binds etc and don't use gaming mice or other gaming pad. Willing to be proved wrong however if you have some video proof.

> @"Helicity.3416" said:

> I had to dig a little because I don't really play Scourge anymore, but here, I can press F2-3-4 at the same time no problem.

> ![](https://i.imgur.com/TGpY7Um.gif "")

>

>

That's not at the same time, that's very quick, I obviously wouldn't accuse someone of using a macro if I saw that. I'm talking about literally the exact same frame, all skills go black. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it seems a lot of people are completely misunderstanding.

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > @"Helicity.3416" said:

> > I had to dig a little because I don't really play Scourge anymore, but here, I can press F2-3-4 at the same time no problem.

> > ![](https://i.imgur.com/TGpY7Um.gif "")

> >

> >

>

> That's not at the same time, that's very quick, I obviously wouldn't accuse someone of using a macro if I saw that. I'm talking about literally the exact same frame, all skills go black. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it seems a lot of people are completely misunderstanding.

If I place the skills on the left side of my mmo mouse with 3x4 buttons I can do that.

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> That's not at the same time, that's very quick, I obviously wouldn't accuse someone of using a macro if I saw that. I'm talking about literally the exact same frame, all skills go black. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it seems a lot of people are completely misunderstanding.

_I_ can't easily press all three at once, because as you can see in my earlier post, I literally don't have enough fingers for it, _but I'm pretty close even with that_.

People are not misunderstanding, people are explaining to you, at length, that you are imagining things.

Look at your hand, place your fingers on the F buttons, see how it's trivial for you to press them at once?

It's not rocket science friend, surely there's a macro player or two out there, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

It's just a L2P issue.

> @"Helicity.3416" said:

> > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > That's not at the same time, that's very quick, I obviously wouldn't accuse someone of using a macro if I saw that. I'm talking about literally the exact same frame, all skills go black. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it seems a lot of people are completely misunderstanding.

>

> _I_ can't easily press all three at once, because as you can see in my earlier post, I literally don't have enough fingers for it, _but I'm pretty close even with that_.

>

> People are not misunderstanding, people are explaining to you, at length, that you are imagining things.

> Look at your hand, place your fingers on the F buttons, see how it's trivial for you to press them at once?

>

> It's not rocket science friend, surely there's a macro player or two out there, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

>

> It's just a L2P issue.

I'm telling you, even if you try to press them all at once, there is going to be the slightest variation in the button presses over 4 keys. As you can see in your video. If it's frame-perfect every time, over the course of a video, then something is fishy. There is no "L2P issue" because I'm not complaining about macro users. Where did I ever say that I'm losing because of macro players? I'm just saying I have seen it.

I wish I had the clip, I saw it a few years ago in discord and can't find it anymore.

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > That's not at the same time, that's very quick, I obviously wouldn't accuse someone of using a macro if I saw that. I'm talking about literally the exact same frame, all skills go black. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it seems a lot of people are completely misunderstanding.

> >

> > _I_ can't easily press all three at once, because as you can see in my earlier post, I literally don't have enough fingers for it, _but I'm pretty close even with that_.

> >

> > People are not misunderstanding, people are explaining to you, at length, that you are imagining things.

> > Look at your hand, place your fingers on the F buttons, see how it's trivial for you to press them at once?

> >

> > It's not rocket science friend, surely there's a macro player or two out there, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

> >

> > It's just a L2P issue.

>

> I'm telling you, even if you try to press them all at once, there is going to be the slightest variation in the button presses over 4 keys. As you can see in your video. If it's frame-perfect every time, over the course of a video, then something is fishy. There is no "L2P issue" because I'm not complaining about macro users. Where did I ever say that I'm losing because of macro players? I'm just saying I have seen it.

>

> I wish I had the clip, I saw it a few years ago in discord and can't find it anymore.

I really wish we could get through to you.

Anyways, *just* for you I went and made a macro that pressed F2-5 at once and I did it once by hand, I recorded both and put the footage over eachother.

To ensure there's no questions, on one take I did not have enough shroud to cast everything.

This footage is at 50% speed

Now you tell me, which one is the macro, and which one is me awkwardly mashing my pinky over the buttons?![](https://i.imgur.com/YE5dIWu.gif "")

In fact,

> @"Helicity.3416" said:

> It's not rocket science friend, **surely there's a macro player or two out there**, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

The bolded part was literally all I was saying. Someone asked in what situations a macro could be used, and I gave a very real example I saw of 2 separate scourge players doing it when it was very clear from their footage. You say there's no misunderstanding, but there clearly is because you are putting words in my mouth. Never once did I complain about macros or blame the macro usage for me losing (I wasn't even playing against the players in the clips). I never agreed with the OP's assertion that a large portion of the playerbase is using them, and I even said in my own posts that I didn't think the usage of that macro was even advantageous. So maybe you need to go back and read my posts or understand the context in which they were posted before making all of these assumptions.

> @"Helicity.3416" said:

> > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > @"Helicity.3416" said:

> > > > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > > > That's not at the same time, that's very quick, I obviously wouldn't accuse someone of using a macro if I saw that. I'm talking about literally the exact same frame, all skills go black. I don't know how many times I have to say that, but it seems a lot of people are completely misunderstanding.

> > >

> > > _I_ can't easily press all three at once, because as you can see in my earlier post, I literally don't have enough fingers for it, _but I'm pretty close even with that_.

> > >

> > > People are not misunderstanding, people are explaining to you, at length, that you are imagining things.

> > > Look at your hand, place your fingers on the F buttons, see how it's trivial for you to press them at once?

> > >

> > > It's not rocket science friend, surely there's a macro player or two out there, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

> > >

> > > It's just a L2P issue.

> >

> > I'm telling you, even if you try to press them all at once, there is going to be the slightest variation in the button presses over 4 keys. As you can see in your video. If it's frame-perfect every time, over the course of a video, then something is fishy. There is no "L2P issue" because I'm not complaining about macro users. Where did I ever say that I'm losing because of macro players? I'm just saying I have seen it.

> >

> > I wish I had the clip, I saw it a few years ago in discord and can't find it anymore.

>

> I really wish we could get through to you.

>

> Anyways, *just* for you I went and made a macro that pressed F2-5 at once and I did it once by hand, I recorded both and put the footage over eachother.

> To ensure there's no questions, on one take I did not have enough shroud to cast everything.

>

> This footage is at 50% speed

>

> Now you tell me, which one is the macro, and which one is me awkwardly mashing my pinky over the buttons?![](https://i.imgur.com/YE5dIWu.gif "")

>

I don't see why you did one with full lifeforce and one without, but it kind of defeats the purpose of the experiement, no? Also the clips I saw were during a fight while dodging and moving, you clearly aren't moving in the clips. It also happened on a very consistent basis throughout the video, so it wasn't a one-off. Look man, I'm really not interested in having this long-drawn out conversation with you when the only reason I posted in the first place was to tell someone a situation in which a macro could be used. Have a good one.

> @"SWI.4127" said:

> In fact,

>

> > It's not rocket science friend, **surely there's a macro player or two out there**, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

>

> The bolded part was literally all I was saying. Someone asked in what situations a macro could be used, and I gave a very real example I saw of 2 separate scourge players doing it when it was very clear from their footage. You say there's no misunderstanding, but there clearly is because you are putting words in my mouth. Never once did I complain about macros or blame the macro usage for me losing (I wasn't even playing against the players in the clips). I never agreed with the OP's assertion that a large portion of the playerbase is using them, and I even said in my own posts that I didn't think the usage of that macro was even advantageous. So maybe you need to go back and read my posts or understand the context in which they were posted before making all of these assumptions.

Show me this impossible scourge play then, because I reaaaaaally don't believe in it.

it's probably worth pointing out at this juncture that the server has a tick rate at which it handles inputs, if you input buttons within one tick it will look exactly same in video footage of the skill bar every time. I'm not sure what the tick rate of GW2 is, but it's not very high as there's a considerable margin in which I can input F2-5 and have identical footage.

> @"Helicity.3416" said:

> > @"SWI.4127" said:

> > In fact,

> >

> > > @"Helicity.3416" said:

> > > It's not rocket science friend, **surely there's a macro player or two out there**, but the idea that you're losing because "they have 6 attacks in my combat log and I only have 1" is not related to macros at all.

> >

> > The bolded part was literally all I was saying. Someone asked in what situations a macro could be used, and I gave a very real example I saw of 2 separate scourge players doing it when it was very clear from their footage. You say there's no misunderstanding, but there clearly is because you are putting words in my mouth. Never once did I complain about macros or blame the macro usage for me losing (I wasn't even playing against the players in the clips). I never agreed with the OP's assertion that a large portion of the playerbase is using them, and I even said in my own posts that I didn't think the usage of that macro was even advantageous. So maybe you need to go back and read my posts or understand the context in which they were posted before making all of these assumptions.

>

> Show me this impossible scourge play then, because I reaaaaaally don't believe in it.

I already said I can't find it. It was at least a year and a half ago in a discord. I did a search and couldn't find it though, don't know what to tell ya. I can send you a PM with some more unsatisfactory details if you'd like, but that's about it. Trust me, I would post the clip in an instant if I could find it. Because I really don't care to have this long argument over this post I made in passing over a topic I don't really care that much about. I guess when I get those notifications in my inbox, I can't resist replying though, you know? :#