Celebration Hat 2020 for Path of Fire ?

Arizan.1073

the Celebration Hat was brought to guild wars2 in August 22, 2012 and ended September 12, 2012 since then it has never came back . i was wondering if we can have another but for path of fire instead or for any of the other DLCs ( Heart of Throns , the Icebrood saga , living worlds 2,3,4) ? Anet if your reading i would love to have it . what do you guys think ?

here is the Wiki about the hat if anyone doesn't know what im talking about .

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Celebration_Hat

I'm all for more such hats coming in, with different logos. I almost never begrudge another player getting access to something I have; may it bring them joy, is my thinking. However, there are a very few items that were created to thank players for being in the game at special moments. The hat marked those who were there for launch, much as there was an armor outfit given to players who had joined and played before free-to-play was introduced.

While the hat's *style* shouldn't be restricted -- baseball caps for everyone! Or at least everyone who doesn't care about being bald! -- the specific logo should remain reserved to players who met the conditions for it.

(I differentiate this from some items that were only initially given to fans who physically attended a specific convention, but since then have had at least limited re-releases, such as the t-shirt outfit or Mr. Sparkles. The concept is similar but not identical, in my opinion. I think those super limited things were not billed as "this is in thanks for your doing this specific thing to support us and is your badge that you did it" -- they had codes that could be sold, whereas the free hats and outfit were delivered to any account that did the thing and thus that account had to exist and be active *at that time* and the special item commemorated that account being there).

It was supposed to be a reward for playing the game at launch, not as something that'd go in a rotation like most everything else. Lots of games do this sort of thing, unique items for those first players to join. That said, I don't really care that much if people are able to get the thing again, I don't think I've ever used mine myself.

> @"The Greyhawk.9107" said:

> It was supposed to be a reward for playing the game at launch, not as something that'd go in a rotation like most everything else. Lots of games do this sort of thing, unique items for those first players to join. That said, I don't really care that much if people are able to get the thing again, I don't think I've ever used mine myself.

Same here it got deleted way before the wardrobe got into the picture.