Achievement point rewards should be changed

kaxfang.6048

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> No change of skins, especially nothing randomized! Just add an option to choose from several, if you must, for variety.

>

> Don't forget that there are tons of new players who otherwise wouldn't have access to the skins you find "boring". ;)

Have an option to choose from several ,is a good idea.

I like some of the achievement rewards (zenith skins and mystic forge stones for example), other stuff I just stick in the bank or sell or whatever but I don't think there's anything I don't want to get. If they did make any changes I think it should ideally only be to add things, not to remove anything, especially the stuff which is only available from AP rewards or very rarely available in other ways.

> @"kaxfang.6048" said:

> > @"Linken.6345" said:

> > You get gems every 5k chests.

>

> Zenith skin appeared in every chest,but gems not :p

Zenith skins appear in these level chests:

and 28,000.

Then, the pattern shifts to Pinnacle weapons.

If we acquired Zenith Weapons from _every_ chest, we would all have, or be much closer, to some Pinnacle weapons.

(I'm still 84 APs from my first Pinnacle weapon.)

I'm not against an achievement chest rework given how the system was designed when AP was a lot easier to come by, but rewards should absolutely not be removed from it because that punishes new players and players who haven't spent time focusing on gaining AP. RNG skins in AP milestone chests is also bad design because they could have been put in as a choice (what we have now lets you choose the skin you want) and taking away that choice means a lot of people are going to end up with skins they don't want despite putting in hours—possibly dozens of hours—to get the AP needed for that chest.

If you want to go the RNG route, it would be better to include RNG armour or weapon unlock items every X chests on top of what is available now and make it retroactive so no one is punished for playing the game or for starting the game.