What’s in Black Lion Mastery chest?

I'm not going to consume mine until the next chapter comes out and I can hope for some IBS mastery drops to help move that track along. I have all the other masteries unlocked already. I'm glad to hear that the vials can be merchanted, though, as that'll make it not a complete waste though considerably less lucrative gold-wise than previous guaranteed chest drops.

> @"OutOfOrder.3719" said:

> It may be useful to new players trying to level up mastery points. Not so much For me with 299 mastery points.

meh, it's fine that it's useless to you or me, but it has some potential value for the players that want to catch up on masteries. I agree with @"Ninjoon.5328" that the sell value compared to *other guaranteed bltc items* should probably be higher, but at this point... just keep the keys for the next chest. Luckily for me there's not much I'd be interested from the current rotation anyways, but -again- that's ok.

> @"DeanBB.4268" said:

> I assumed it would let you pick which mastery, or apply it to whichever area you are in. Instead, it gives 4 different potions. So if you aren't planning to use them, it means storing them. Ugh. Thanks.

>

> I only used 5 keys and unlocked two things, so it was ok.

Wait, so you get all 4 of them, not randomly one out of 4? Then it's converting to 2 gold if you don't need it -if that's the case, I'm changing my mind about it, this is not bad at all for the standards of those guaranteed items.