[PvE Only] Revenant/Herald Tweaks

lombomon.7268

Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

>

> I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

>

> Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

> >

> > I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> > If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> > Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

> >

> > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> > And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

>

> That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

You missed the point which is that if shiro is focused on single target damage, why is it's single target damage barely higher than the single target damage of Jalis (the tanky + aoe damage legend). Shiro is failing to fill the single target damage roll hence why dps power revenant builds have always been bottom tier with only pseudo support builds being competitive. Personally I would rather anet gut all the other dps builds down to be on par with power herald's 32k benchmark than bringing power herald up to their level, but either would be better than maintaining the rediculous gap in damage potential we have currently.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

> > >

> > > I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> > > If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> > > Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

> > >

> > > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> > > And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

> >

> > That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

>

> You missed the point which is that if shiro is focused on single target damage, why is it's single target damage barely higher than the single target damage of Jalis (the tanky + aoe damage legend). Shiro is failing to fill the single target damage roll hence why dps power revenant builds have always been bottom tier with only pseudo support builds being competitive. Personally I would rather anet gut all the other dps builds down to be on par with power herald's 32k benchmark than bringing power herald up to their level, but either would be better than maintaining the rediculous gap in damage potential we have currently.

Cool, but we also know how rev works, right? So what's the solution here? Buff shiro's single target dmg slightly and nerf other stances it can be paired with? One way or the other, I don't think the solution should be to "let everything do more".

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

> > > >

> > > > I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> > > > If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> > > > Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

> > > >

> > > > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> > > > And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

> > >

> > > That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

> >

> > You missed the point which is that if shiro is focused on single target damage, why is it's single target damage barely higher than the single target damage of Jalis (the tanky + aoe damage legend). Shiro is failing to fill the single target damage roll hence why dps power revenant builds have always been bottom tier with only pseudo support builds being competitive. Personally I would rather anet gut all the other dps builds down to be on par with power herald's 32k benchmark than bringing power herald up to their level, but either would be better than maintaining the rediculous gap in damage potential we have currently.

>

> Cool, but we also know how rev works, right? So what's the solution here? Buff shiro's single target dmg slightly and nerf other stances it can be paired with? One way or the other, I don't think the solution should be to "let everything do more".

No, you don't nerf anything on glint shiro damage wise because it is already under performing in general. This isn't a case of "everything do more", this is just bringing up a heavily outclassed spec closer to the performance level of all the other power dps builds which all do way more damage than power herald often with just as good or better team support and utility. That is balance.

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

> > > > >

> > > > > I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> > > > > If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> > > > > Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

> > > > >

> > > > > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> > > > > And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

> > > >

> > > > That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

> > >

> > > You missed the point which is that if shiro is focused on single target damage, why is it's single target damage barely higher than the single target damage of Jalis (the tanky + aoe damage legend). Shiro is failing to fill the single target damage roll hence why dps power revenant builds have always been bottom tier with only pseudo support builds being competitive. Personally I would rather anet gut all the other dps builds down to be on par with power herald's 32k benchmark than bringing power herald up to their level, but either would be better than maintaining the rediculous gap in damage potential we have currently.

> >

> > Cool, but we also know how rev works, right? So what's the solution here? Buff shiro's single target dmg slightly and nerf other stances it can be paired with? One way or the other, I don't think the solution should be to "let everything do more".

>

> No, you don't nerf anything on glint shiro damage wise because it is already under performing in general. This isn't a case of "everything do more", this is just bringing up a heavily outclassed spec closer to the performance level of all the other power dps builds which all do way more damage than power herald often with just as good or better team support and utility. That is balance.

This was his argument:

"If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers."

So don't tell me "it wasn't about this", when it was about this. And yeah, I guess nerf the dmg of a stance that's supposed to be tanky so it doesn't outperform the dps ones.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> > > > > > If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> > > > > > Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> > > > > > And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

> > > > >

> > > > > That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

> > > >

> > > > You missed the point which is that if shiro is focused on single target damage, why is it's single target damage barely higher than the single target damage of Jalis (the tanky + aoe damage legend). Shiro is failing to fill the single target damage roll hence why dps power revenant builds have always been bottom tier with only pseudo support builds being competitive. Personally I would rather anet gut all the other dps builds down to be on par with power herald's 32k benchmark than bringing power herald up to their level, but either would be better than maintaining the rediculous gap in damage potential we have currently.

> > >

> > > Cool, but we also know how rev works, right? So what's the solution here? Buff shiro's single target dmg slightly and nerf other stances it can be paired with? One way or the other, I don't think the solution should be to "let everything do more".

> >

> > No, you don't nerf anything on glint shiro damage wise because it is already under performing in general. This isn't a case of "everything do more", this is just bringing up a heavily outclassed spec closer to the performance level of all the other power dps builds which all do way more damage than power herald often with just as good or better team support and utility. That is balance.

>

> This was his argument:

> "If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers."

>

> So don't tell me "it wasn't about this", when it was about this. And yeah, I guess nerf the dmg of a stance that's supposed to be tanky so it doesn't outperform the dps ones.

You keep missing the big picture. The fact that jalis does similar single target dps to shiro is to demonstrate how underpowered shiro is when we consider power chronos, soulbeasts, weavers, daredevils, berserkers, holosmiths, dragon hunters, deadeyes, even reapers all doing 10 to 30% more dps under the same conditions than any power herald variants. Stop thinking in terms of only revenant, revenant power damage is simply lower than all the other than all the other classes regardless of build/rotation.

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > > > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > Imo the Shiro-Abilities could use a slight buff too in PvE.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I mean the damage of phase traversal, enchanted daggers and jade winds ,even impossible odds.

> > > > > > > If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers.

> > > > > > > Imp.Odds is even a "one target only" skill, that isnt that much better than the aoe-vengeful hammers, if theres only 1 enemy involved.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

> > > > > > > And Phase Traversal&Jade winds are both Energy-Pool blowing skills. Outside of pvp/wvw, not really useful

> > > > > >

> > > > > > That's because shiro is supposed to be compatibile with assassin playstyle, which usually isn't exactly aoe focused by design (right?). Seems you just want "everything rev can pick to do everything all-around". I disagree with that justification for buffs. No, not just for rev, but for other classes in general as well.

> > > > >

> > > > > You missed the point which is that if shiro is focused on single target damage, why is it's single target damage barely higher than the single target damage of Jalis (the tanky + aoe damage legend). Shiro is failing to fill the single target damage roll hence why dps power revenant builds have always been bottom tier with only pseudo support builds being competitive. Personally I would rather anet gut all the other dps builds down to be on par with power herald's 32k benchmark than bringing power herald up to their level, but either would be better than maintaining the rediculous gap in damage potential we have currently.

> > > >

> > > > Cool, but we also know how rev works, right? So what's the solution here? Buff shiro's single target dmg slightly and nerf other stances it can be paired with? One way or the other, I don't think the solution should be to "let everything do more".

> > >

> > > No, you don't nerf anything on glint shiro damage wise because it is already under performing in general. This isn't a case of "everything do more", this is just bringing up a heavily outclassed spec closer to the performance level of all the other power dps builds which all do way more damage than power herald often with just as good or better team support and utility. That is balance.

> >

> > This was his argument:

> > "If there is a battle that has at least 50% of the fight more than 1 target, then shiro does less damage with Impossible odds than Jalis with the hammers."

> >

> > So don't tell me "it wasn't about this", when it was about this. And yeah, I guess nerf the dmg of a stance that's supposed to be tanky so it doesn't outperform the dps ones.

>

> You keep missing the big picture. The fact that jalis does similar single target dps to shiro is to demonstrate how underpowered shiro is when we consider power chronos, soulbeasts, weavers, daredevils, berserkers, holosmiths, dragon hunters, deadeyes, even reapers all doing 10 to 30% more dps under the same conditions than any power herald variants. Stop thinking in terms of only revenant, revenant power damage is simply lower than all the other than all the other classes regardless of build/rotation.

Even more importantly, most of these specs also have wayyyy higher burst than Rev does in general, so not only does Rev have poor sustained power damage, but also lacks the burst of its competitors while also being vastly outclassed in the sustain damage department

> @"taara.3217" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

>

Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> @"taara.3217" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons

> Why raids, fracs and dungeons ? I didn't mean this content. Sorry, but I mistook Whole PVE content (including raids, fracs and dungeons) vs OpenWorld PVE (including Champs and Bounty).

Openworld isnt everything in this game. Fracs, raids etc are interesting too and maybe wanted to be tried/played by some players. But they will have a hard time being accepted if they enjoy playing herald (not renegade)

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

I think they deal damage just fine, but their healing needs work.

Since it's already a cooldown gated Healing Skill, why not allow it a flip skill which consumes all remaining daggers and be healed by the amount those daggers would have Siphoned?

Using the current numbers :

Initial Heal 1640, Full 6 Dagger heal 4608 = 6248 total heal, which is quite a substantial amount.

This will make Shiro healthier (literally)

> @"Yasai.3549" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > Enchanted daggers is mediocre healing and not really good damage.

>

> I think they deal damage just fine, but their healing needs work.

> Since it's already a cooldown gated Healing Skill, why not allow it a flip skill which consumes all remaining daggers and be healed by the amount those daggers would have Siphoned?

>

> Using the current numbers :

> Initial Heal 1640, Full 6 Dagger heal 4608 = 6248 total heal, which is quite a substantial amount.

> This will make Shiro healthier (literally)

>

>

>

>

i doubt anyone would actually use the normal siphon-healing then.

People would just take the instant quick heal over damaging over,time heal

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> i doubt anyone would actually use the normal siphon-healing then.

>

> People would just take the instant quick heal over damaging over,time heal

Ah yur looking at it from a PvP only standpoint tho.

Enchanted Daggers are still pretty much free damage on a cooldown for Power deeps builds for WHATEVER game mode.

And hey, if yu use it to hurt a Warrior or Ranger through their invul, all the better.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> >

>

> Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

>

> In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

> @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > >

> >

> > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> >

> > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

>

> Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

its a problem for alot of people that decide to play like that.

Also it doesnt matter how people decide to play, if its a herald ,then a big part of the community would just say "no"

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> > >

> > > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> >

> > Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

>

> Also it doesnt matter how people decide to play, if its a herald ,then a big part of the community would just say "no"

Nah, they wouldn't.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> > > >

> > > > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> > >

> > > Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

> >

> > Also it doesnt matter how people decide to play, if its a herald ,then a big part of the community would just say "no"

>

> Nah, they wouldn't.

Then try it out.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > > >

> > >

> > > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> > >

> > > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> >

> > Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

>

> its a problem for alot of people that decide to play like that.

OK ... then they shouldn't decide to play that way if it makes problems for them they don't want to experience. Classes don't need to change because players create problems for themselves that they have solutions to fix themselves as well. If you decide to make performance your criteria for playing the game ... that's on you since that is automatically going to restrict builds that are available to you because of those criteria you are using to make those choices. That's not a problem Anet needs to fix or should even consider fixing because the game isn't designed to be played ONLY with builds that meet those criteria.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > Nah, they wouldn't.

>

> Then try it out.

Done ... EVERY time I play the game.

> @"The Boz.2038" said:

> So your advice for someone who likes playing Herald and wants to play Herald to.. fix the problem by playing something other than Herald?

> And... that's okay?

I gave NO such advice ... _Nothing_ stops you from playing Herald unless _you_ make the decisions that prevent you from doing so.

Besides that, let's not pretend PVE 'tweaks' is going to fix the problem you are talking about ANYWAYS. Using the standard 'not meta so kicked' complaint is NOT a reason to 'tweak' PVE on a class because it won't fix that problem anyways.

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > > > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> > > > >

> > > > > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> > > >

> > > > Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

> > >

> > > Also it doesnt matter how people decide to play, if its a herald ,then a big part of the community would just say "no"

> >

> > Nah, they wouldn't.

>

> Then try it out.

I did. If you try to join some meta squads with non-meta builds then it's on you. If you want buffs because it's not-meta "so you totally get autokicked all the time" (but you don't), then good luck with that.

> @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > > > > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> > > > >

> > > > > Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

> > > >

> > > > Also it doesnt matter how people decide to play, if its a herald ,then a big part of the community would just say "no"

> > >

> > > Nah, they wouldn't.

> >

> > Then try it out.

>

> I did. If you try to join some meta squads with non-meta builds then it's on you.

but you forgot that nowadays every squad is a wannabe-meta-squad. If it isnt meta ,its useless.

If you havent experienced anything like this so far, then you are a lucky one. Im experiencing in **atleast** 3/5 groups

> @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > @"Sobx.1758" said:

> > > > > > @"Obtena.7952" said:

> > > > > > > > @"taara.3217" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Virdo.1540" said:

> > > > > > > > > Its struggeling to compete with other classes in player-limited pve content.

> > > > > > > > Herald don`t need to compete with any class in PVE content. It can do all content without any problem, helping other classes more than once.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Every class can do almost every PvE content without any problem.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > In terms of raids ,fracs, even dungeons herald arent even taken into groups often ,simple cuz of them being counted as a joke due to bad support and dmg

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Again, only a problem if that's how _you decide_ to play.

> > > > >

> > > > > Also it doesnt matter how people decide to play, if its a herald ,then a big part of the community would just say "no"

> > > >

> > > > Nah, they wouldn't.

> > >

> > > Then try it out.

> >

> > I did. If you try to join some meta squads with non-meta builds then it's on you.

>

> but you forgot that nowadays every squad is a wannabe-meta-squad. If it isnt meta ,its useless.

No, it's not.

> If you havent experienced anything like this so far, then you are a lucky one. Im experiencing in **atleast** 3/5 groups

Wait, so was it "instakicked every time", "every squad is a wannabe-meta-squad" or "I'm experiencing at least 3/5 groups"?

Because *one of these is not like the others*.