Why can mesmers insta-down people?

EvilSardine.9635

> @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > @"Kilo.2539" said:

> > > I was playing an alt account on CD with my SB - You sir, spiked me (instant death) where my passive Endure Pain never had a chance to proc. I was so "impressed" with the stealth spike I took note of your name, ouch.

> > >

> > > I have roamed on a lot of poor mirages/ chrono power specs but you- on that vanilla mesmer, is strange indeed.

> >

> > XD thanks for the shoutout! What most likely happened is that my mirror blade/mantra charge didn't crit to bring you below 50% and then the mindwrack bursted through it. I must admit, I can understand your frustration when you're running a trait that is supposed to hard counter 1 shot builds and it can't be relied on but I assure you that 19/20 cases of me trying to burst a warrior, the passive endure pain activates ^_^ (still though I do think the burst damage is a bit overtuned)

> > Also I roam on core mesmer because I find it easier to 100-0 players who don't see me coming due to the extended stealth duration as opposed to spamming their defences as soon they see a mirage coming towards them.

> >

> > Cheers and happy WvWing!

>

> Let's say that it's true about the first part that mirror blade ect did not crit and hit the guy to 51%. Warriors have 19...20k at least in wvw due to world buff so your single mind wrack must of hit for 10k?

that is not true if lets say warrior was at 52% before mindwrack then the first mindwrack wont trigger endure pain but the 2nd so you just need like 6k mindwrack.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Baldrick.8967" said:

> > @"Turk.5460" said:

> > > @"eoz.1834" said:

> > > why noone mentions fresh air weaver? It can literally burst you down in 2 secs meanwhile having stab/immunes etc. you can even reset or kite with fgs. its not only mesmers can oneshot ppl. they should tune down whole one-shot cheese specs in the game. 1vs1 you can avoid some of combos and do counter burst but in wvw where you were busy focusing on some opponent and some random dude burst you down in 2 secs with cheese specs is sorta frustrating experience for some does small-scaled fights instead blobbing.

> >

> > Because you can see FA Weaver coming from three expansions away.

>

> You only see them if you aren't fighting against some other people, or they don't have a handy source of stealth helping.

>

> I'm now running into pairs and even threes of these cancers running around, all of whom can unload 20+ damage ticks in under 0.2 seconds (macro abuse much?) and then escape to safety before you can so much as blink.

>

> Hopefully the 'balance team' will be looking at extremes and swinging the nerf bat on these.

>

> There is a simple fix, which is to have an internal cooldown between each skill usage. Quarter of a second is enough, so no one can spam more than 4 skills a second.

Its like I'm reading the forums from back in the day all over again.

Yes, damage spikes have been around for ages in this game. Getting ganked 1v3+ is actually pretty common. I know we see all these vids of some guy doing a 1v5 and coming out victorious, but I can't even fathom how many time they died before getting that clip. I once 1v3'd some guys on a warrior I had. Killed them more than once. Two of them switched up their builds, found me again and rolfstomped me. Seriously, it happens all the time. Part of the game.

> @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > > @"Kilo.2539" said:

> > > > I was playing an alt account on CD with my SB - You sir, spiked me (instant death) where my passive Endure Pain never had a chance to proc. I was so "impressed" with the stealth spike I took note of your name, ouch.

> > > >

> > > > I have roamed on a lot of poor mirages/ chrono power specs but you- on that vanilla mesmer, is strange indeed.

> > >

> > > XD thanks for the shoutout! What most likely happened is that my mirror blade/mantra charge didn't crit to bring you below 50% and then the mindwrack bursted through it. I must admit, I can understand your frustration when you're running a trait that is supposed to hard counter 1 shot builds and it can't be relied on but I assure you that 19/20 cases of me trying to burst a warrior, the passive endure pain activates ^_^ (still though I do think the burst damage is a bit overtuned)

> > > Also I roam on core mesmer because I find it easier to 100-0 players who don't see me coming due to the extended stealth duration as opposed to spamming their defences as soon they see a mirage coming towards them.

> > >

> > > Cheers and happy WvWing!

> >

> > Let's say that it's true about the first part that mirror blade ect did not crit and hit the guy to 51%. Warriors have 19...20k at least in wvw due to world buff so your single mind wrack must of hit for 10k?

>

> that is not true if lets say warrior was at 52% before mindwrack then the first mindwrack wont trigger endure pain but the 2nd so you just need like 6k mindwrack.

My point was that to "1" shot the warrior and bypass endure pain from 51% he must of hit for at least 10k. Anything less and defy pain kicks in halting the burst.

> > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > > > @"Kilo.2539" said:

> > > > > I was playing an alt account on CD with my SB - You sir, spiked me (instant death) where my passive Endure Pain never had a chance to proc. I was so "impressed" with the stealth spike I took note of your name, ouch.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have roamed on a lot of poor mirages/ chrono power specs but you- on that vanilla mesmer, is strange indeed.

> > > >

> > > > XD thanks for the shoutout! What most likely happened is that my mirror blade/mantra charge didn't crit to bring you below 50% and then the mindwrack bursted through it. I must admit, I can understand your frustration when you're running a trait that is supposed to hard counter 1 shot builds and it can't be relied on but I assure you that 19/20 cases of me trying to burst a warrior, the passive endure pain activates ^_^ (still though I do think the burst damage is a bit overtuned)

> > > > Also I roam on core mesmer because I find it easier to 100-0 players who don't see me coming due to the extended stealth duration as opposed to spamming their defences as soon they see a mirage coming towards them.

> > > >

> > > > Cheers and happy WvWing!

> > >

> > > Let's say that it's true about the first part that mirror blade ect did not crit and hit the guy to 51%. Warriors have 19...20k at least in wvw due to world buff so your single mind wrack must of hit for 10k?

> >

> > that is not true if lets say warrior was at 52% before mindwrack then the first mindwrack wont trigger endure pain but the 2nd so you just need like 6k mindwrack.

>

> My point was that to "1" shot the warrior and bypass endure pain from 51% he must of hit for at least 10k. Anything less and defy pain kicks in halting the burst.

Not quite how it works, defy pain only triggers when hit while below the threshold and it does not negate the hit that triggers it. So say we have a 20k hp warrior. Start of the burst takes him down to 11k hp or 55%. The first mind wrack can do a modest 6k which brings him down to only 5k hp but the endure pain proc still hasn't activated because he has not yet been hit while below 50% yet. The second mind wrack hit also does 6k which triggers the endure pain but it doesn't matter because the passive does not negate the hit that triggers it so warrior dies anyways. So you only need to be able to hit 2 5 to 6 k hits to by pass endure the pain if they hit at the right time.

> @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > > > > @"Kilo.2539" said:

> > > > > > I was playing an alt account on CD with my SB - You sir, spiked me (instant death) where my passive Endure Pain never had a chance to proc. I was so "impressed" with the stealth spike I took note of your name, ouch.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have roamed on a lot of poor mirages/ chrono power specs but you- on that vanilla mesmer, is strange indeed.

> > > > >

> > > > > XD thanks for the shoutout! What most likely happened is that my mirror blade/mantra charge didn't crit to bring you below 50% and then the mindwrack bursted through it. I must admit, I can understand your frustration when you're running a trait that is supposed to hard counter 1 shot builds and it can't be relied on but I assure you that 19/20 cases of me trying to burst a warrior, the passive endure pain activates ^_^ (still though I do think the burst damage is a bit overtuned)

> > > > > Also I roam on core mesmer because I find it easier to 100-0 players who don't see me coming due to the extended stealth duration as opposed to spamming their defences as soon they see a mirage coming towards them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Cheers and happy WvWing!

> > > >

> > > > Let's say that it's true about the first part that mirror blade ect did not crit and hit the guy to 51%. Warriors have 19...20k at least in wvw due to world buff so your single mind wrack must of hit for 10k?

> > >

> > > that is not true if lets say warrior was at 52% before mindwrack then the first mindwrack wont trigger endure pain but the 2nd so you just need like 6k mindwrack.

> >

> > My point was that to "1" shot the warrior and bypass endure pain from 51% he must of hit for at least 10k. Anything less and defy pain kicks in halting the burst.

>

> Not quite how it works, defy pain only triggers when hit while below the threshold and it does not negate the hit that triggers it. So say we have a 20k hp warrior. Start of the burst takes him down to 11k hp or 55%. The first mind wrack can do a modest 6k which brings him down to only 5k hp but the endure pain proc still hasn't activated because he has not yet been hit while below 50% yet. The second mind wrack hit also does 6k which triggers the endure pain but it doesn't matter because the passive does not negate the hit that triggers it so warrior dies anyways. So you only need to be able to hit 2 5 to 6 k hits to by pass endure the pain if they hit at the right time.

Ok you clearly did not read the before posts. I am aware of how defy pain works, it triggers on the 50% health threshold. What happened is that person A claims to of gotton "1shot"well it's actually instant burst as a warrior with out defy pain kicking in from person B and nearly all warriors take defy pain. The only way for the mesmer to of done this burst was for the last attack to be over 10k in a single hit from 51% health to bypass defy pain. Anything less and the trait kicks in and prevents any further dmg (as we all know) giving the warrior a 3 second window to counter attack or do what ever and thus also stopping the Insta burst from mesmer.

Edit actually you're right about the 2nd hit part as I thought it did trigger before the dmg like last stand ignore Inc cc. leaving original msg here though

> > @"ArthurDent.9538" said:

> > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > @"MUDse.7623" said:

> > > > > @"Fat Disgrace.4275" said:

> > > > > > @"K THEN.5162" said:

> > > > > > > @"Kilo.2539" said:

> > > > > > > I was playing an alt account on CD with my SB - You sir, spiked me (instant death) where my passive Endure Pain never had a chance to proc. I was so "impressed" with the stealth spike I took note of your name, ouch.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have roamed on a lot of poor mirages/ chrono power specs but you- on that vanilla mesmer, is strange indeed.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > XD thanks for the shoutout! What most likely happened is that my mirror blade/mantra charge didn't crit to bring you below 50% and then the mindwrack bursted through it. I must admit, I can understand your frustration when you're running a trait that is supposed to hard counter 1 shot builds and it can't be relied on but I assure you that 19/20 cases of me trying to burst a warrior, the passive endure pain activates ^_^ (still though I do think the burst damage is a bit overtuned)

> > > > > > Also I roam on core mesmer because I find it easier to 100-0 players who don't see me coming due to the extended stealth duration as opposed to spamming their defences as soon they see a mirage coming towards them.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cheers and happy WvWing!

> > > > >

> > > > > Let's say that it's true about the first part that mirror blade ect did not crit and hit the guy to 51%. Warriors have 19...20k at least in wvw due to world buff so your single mind wrack must of hit for 10k?

> > > >

> > > > that is not true if lets say warrior was at 52% before mindwrack then the first mindwrack wont trigger endure pain but the 2nd so you just need like 6k mindwrack.

> > >

> > > My point was that to "1" shot the warrior and bypass endure pain from 51% he must of hit for at least 10k. Anything less and defy pain kicks in halting the burst.

> >

> > Not quite how it works, defy pain only triggers when hit while below the threshold and it does not negate the hit that triggers it. So say we have a 20k hp warrior. Start of the burst takes him down to 11k hp or 55%. The first mind wrack can do a modest 6k which brings him down to only 5k hp but the endure pain proc still hasn't activated because he has not yet been hit while below 50% yet. The second mind wrack hit also does 6k which triggers the endure pain but it doesn't matter because the passive does not negate the hit that triggers it so warrior dies anyways. So you only need to be able to hit 2 5 to 6 k hits to by pass endure the pain if they hit at the right time.

>

> Ok you clearly did not read the before posts. I am aware of how defy pain works, it triggers on the 50% health threshold. What happened is that person A claims to of gotton "1shot"well it's actually instant burst as a warrior with out defy pain kicking in from person B and nearly all warriors take defy pain. The only way for the mesmer to of done this burst was for the last attack to be over 10k in a single hit from 51% health to bypass defy pain. Anything less and the trait kicks in and prevents any further dmg (as we all know) giving the warrior a 3 second window to counter attack or do what ever and thus also stopping the Insta burst from mesmer

no lets say warrior has 11k hp left -> 55% as above poster said, then a 6k mindwrack will get him down to 5k, wich in this case would be 25% HP but endure pain wouldn trigger yet as he did not get hit while he already was below 50%, then the next mindwrack hit, if it is above 5k will kill the warrior. so no need for a 10k hit.

if the warrior is again at 11k HP 55% and first mindwrack is non crit 2k, then he will be at 9k hp 45% then next hit crit 5k will drop him to 4k and activate deify pain but he will already be down to 20%.

> @"Sora Shadow.9160" said:

> Wow, some players just try to change the mesmer topic to thief with 2012 video. Such a troll job.

> Just look at how a power mirage can instant down players. It's simple as easy as 1~2 sec blink time.

>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybY42ji4ioQ

Yup. This is a good video that shows what people are complaining about.

Yesterday I saw an enemy in the distance, as soon as I was close enough to hit them with my longest range attack there was a flash - I was left on 300 health. The only reason I was still standing was because of the boost from a claimed friendly objective.

I activated shroud as I was on reaper to survive what I expected to be a normal attack but a couple of seconds later another "flash" and my shroud was gone and I was down.

I checked my combat log and found that the "flash" - as quick as the blink of an eye - consisted of multiple attacks staring with a jaunt, including a mirror blade and ending with a mind wrack.

I can only assume that the attack involved some kind of macro as surely the key-presses required for such an attack would require a superhuman typing speed.

I guess everyone just needs to make a mesmer and go this build, because it's only fun if you're the one playing it. Getting one shot out of nowhere is no fun, and just makes you want to quit entirely. But if everyone plays it they have to fix it right?

At least mirages weren't insta-down like this, you just melted in 5-10 seconds, yet you couldn't even touch the good ones. That gets nerfed finally, and then they buff the power 1 shot build for another gem.

I can see why PvP/WvW don't get much love from players when these unbalanced builds are common. I REALLY like pvp/wvw asides for balance. Good game play otherwise.

PvP is just ridiculous getting 1 shot. Even if they are using macros and get banned in the future, you're potentially losing two players because the person getting killed doesn't want to play either. The person getting one shot is less likely to come back as well where as the banned person can just make another account (if its a perma ban).

Even seeing it coming and can get killed. Run into a team with two of them and if somehow first misses, the second still gets you. Needs a timer between this skill use, so if they port to you, but give you 1/2 second to respond (dodge). SOMETHING at least. And hopefully not in 3-4 months, or the player base will keep dwindling.

> @"K THEN.5162" said:

> Hi there, as a power Mesmer player I can understand your frustration and whether the burst combo is broken or not there are traits on each class that can prevent you from being 1 shot entirely.

>

> Those being:

> **Ele:** Arcane Shielding/Earth's Embrace

> **Mesmer**: Mirror of Anguish cause we always open with a stun

> **Necro:** Reaper's Protection (same reason as above), Unholy Sanctuary

> **Thief**: Instant Reflexes

> **Ranger**: Stoneform, Protective Ward

> **Engineer**: Self-Regulating Defenses, Protection Injection

> **Guardian**: Passive Aegis, Valorous Aegis

> **Revenant**: Soothing Bastion

> **Warrior**: Defy Pain

No one should be required to equip a specific ability to not be oneshot. You proven our point.

Welcome to mesmer wars xD. Everyone already knew that mesmer was most OP class before the patch and the "Balance" patch buffed them. Chrono alacrity have 50% cd reduce. chronos now have so short CDs on invuls, blocks while spiking every 5 sec with 20k+. 1 chrono alraedy have perma uptime for alacrity, 2 have it easier and are unkillable because of all that stunns, bombs, invuls, mobility (to sum up: EVERYTHING). mirages still unkillable because of stunbreak + invul on every dodge while bombing you out of life.

ANET STOP THIS CLASS. THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY SHIT with that OP class!

i already tried spvp after years to flee from that overload of mesmers in wvw but in spvp 2/5 People playing mesm too. just lol.

@k then, your suggestions dont help to not dying, because i can use rise + protection + infuing Terror and still get one shotted. and wtf, unholy sanctuary let me alive with 1 lifepoint and shroud( shroud that decay with 1k+ life per second. and reapers cannot heal up in shroud back to full. not even back to 50%. if shroud is gone you are dead. thats not a solution, its BS.

> @"Corvus.2831" said:

> No one should be required to equip a specific ability to not be oneshot. You proven our point.

Well my poor little muffin it seems you have 2 option:

- You can either complain about your counterplay lacking build getting 1 shot by mesmers and demanding it gets nerfed in the next patch **3 months away**

- Or you can run a specific trait that every class has access to (and is in the game at this current moment) that effectively deals with this sort of build ^_^

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> @k then, your suggestions dont help to not dying, because i can use rise + protection + infuing Terror and still get one shotted. and kitten, unholy sanctuary let me alive with 1 lifepoint and shroud( shroud that decay with 1k+ life per second. and reapers cannot heal up in shroud back to full. not even back to 50%. if shroud is gone you are dead. thats not a solution, its BS.

Read " traits on each class that can prevent you from being 1 shot entirely" unholy sanctuary prevents you from being 1 shot, what determines if you're killed by the mesmers is your skill/build vs their skill/build. The traits I listed just prevent you from being 100 to 0ed, running them does not mean you will be immune to being killed by a mesmer, it just allows you to have some breathing room/counterplay

> @"Zero.3871" said:

> Welcome to mesmer wars xD. Everyone already knew that mesmer was most OP class before the patch and the "Balance" patch buffed them. Chrono alacrity have 50% cd reduce. chronos now have so short CDs on invuls, blocks while spiking every 5 sec with 20k+. 1 chrono alraedy have perma uptime for alacrity, 2 have it easier and are unkillable because of all that stunns, bombs, invuls, mobility (to sum up: EVERYTHING). mirages still unkillable because of stunbreak + invul on every dodge while bombing you out of life.

>

> ANET STOP THIS CLASS. THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY kitten with that OP class!

>

> i already tried spvp after years to flee from that overload of mesmers in wvw but in spvp 2/5 People playing mesm too. just lol.

>

> @k then, your suggestions dont help to not dying, because i can use rise + protection + infuing Terror and still get one shotted. and kitten, unholy sanctuary let me alive with 1 lifepoint and shroud( shroud that decay with 1k+ life per second. and reapers cannot heal up in shroud back to full. not even back to 50%. if shroud is gone you are dead. thats not a solution, its BS.

And a single scourge bombed me in an instant for 7k hp a second yesterday.

And a daredevil knocked 12k hp off less than a second from 1200 range while stunning me and instantly being back at 1200+ range.

And a spellbreaker killed me while invoulnerable.

And a weaver bombed 15k hp in less than a second.

And a herald knocks 6k hp off each autoattack at 1200 range.

And even if any of these do get a bomb in a firebrand can heal up from 0 to 100 in an instant.

Etc and so on.

Its not mesmers wars.

Welcome to GW2. It is what it is. It doesnt matter what your class is, any time you complain about enemy classes look at your kitten own class first.

> @"offence.4726" said:

> Why is Mesmer still not balanced and keeps on being broken ? Anet ?

This is DPS race game.... all that players need to do is find a lame way to win, being stackin tons of aoe, of tune up for super damage, not all classes sacrifice much far that roles.

This is a game on core builted for basic pve players that might want to succeed on pvp, play what makes u win.

> @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > @"offence.4726" said:

> > Why is Mesmer still not balanced and keeps on being broken ? Anet ?

>

> This is DPS race game.... all that players need to do is find a lame way to win, being stackin tons of aoe, of tune up for super damage, not all classes sacrifice much far that roles.

Yes I know what they are trying to do . but in all fairness this goes against having a balanced environment in a game where balance is KEY and especially in PvP / WvW . This is a mockery and ANET needs to step up and bring out that balance Hammer.

> @"offence.4726" said:

> > @"Aeolus.3615" said:

> > > @"offence.4726" said:

> > > Why is Mesmer still not balanced and keeps on being broken ? Anet ?

> >

> > This is DPS race game.... all that players need to do is find a lame way to win, being stackin tons of aoe, of tune up for super damage, not all classes sacrifice much far that roles.

>

> Yes I know what they are trying to do **but in all fairness this goes against having a balanced environment in a game where balance is KEY and especially in PvP** / WvW . This is a mockery and ANET needs to step up and bring out that balance Hammer.

I dont think that is what they want, if u get a balanced enviroment game kinda dies, tdlr "power creep" and basic roation gimmicks gameplay is all the game has to offer, Anet will always try to enforce them no matter what.

It is like the visual clutter in the game if Anet removes it.. game kind alooses the visual apealing... still need to be cutted, even on small scale combat the visual clutter hides the skills being performed, this is the 1st thing that takes all the competiveness of the game and shows how much this is not a game towards pvp gameplay.

As a pve game for pver's, every enviroment is ment to be designed for pve players to fin da way to succeed, power creep momentums build and strong gameplay based on gimmicks rather than player skill is what gw2 was ment for.

Games based on heavy gimmicks rotations are the oposite of a skilled gameplay, it is not me saying it, is simple how it works and how it is defined, every game developer should know it.

As a pvp game alone to play pvp game like dota, lol, cs etc etc, that is not what gw2 was ment to achieve, at the end this is not a good game to pvp, theres way to less stragegie implied in the matches, players just play this cause the other game require more player being much better IRL, better understanding of how a game works, better teamplay, with all that in mind gw2 will never be a good pvp game, cause core design and whi the gameplay/skills works dev's never cared about those things, it is interesting when some players get blinded with some tune up skills for pvp while the PVE issue conflicting with the pvp gameplay is not fixed....while Anet actually enforces more that conflict to happen in hope to get players from pve to pvp and ending always borking up pvp.

It is all in the pretend and look ur decent while actually urt playing a strong gimmick rotation to farm some pvp titles then get back to pve, get clever, behave like a douxe bag find always something that is strong and makes u win with less effort.

It is an enviroment for super casuals achieve shomething in games.

Umm.. there is a nice mechanic called "DODGE!"

Or block with shield? or aegis? or invul? Power mesmers can die just as fast as they kill you. It's a high risk high reward build and has been around for a few years now.

Well they could do to mesmer what they did to ele and make them only tank/healers and power is pretty much suicide unless youre 100% ranged or extremely fast like idk a fresh air?

You do know fresh air ele can kill just as fast or a high precision thief? Idk i play power mes and its very fun because condi mes is cheap. Oh yea and holosmith should be here as well

TBH in all this I don't like the be on the receiving end of the power mes - but it's different once you're playing. it's a pure power trip.

> @"SnowHawk.3615" said:

> Umm.. there is a nice mechanic called "DODGE!"

> Or block with shield? or aegis? or invul? Power mesmers can die just as fast as they kill you. It's a high risk high reward build and has been around for a few years now.

>

> Well they could do to mesmer what they did to ele and make them only tank/healers and power is pretty much suicide unless youre 100% ranged or extremely fast like idk a fresh air?

> You do know fresh air ele can kill just as fast or a high precision thief? Idk i play power mes and its very fun because condi mes is cheap. Oh yea and holosmith should be here as well

mesmer have leet defensives+ offensives though. still if you want to believe its balanced go ahead.

> @"Dawdler.8521" said:

> > @"Zero.3871" said:

> > Welcome to mesmer wars xD. Everyone already knew that mesmer was most OP class before the patch and the "Balance" patch buffed them. Chrono alacrity have 50% cd reduce. chronos now have so short CDs on invuls, blocks while spiking every 5 sec with 20k+. 1 chrono alraedy have perma uptime for alacrity, 2 have it easier and are unkillable because of all that stunns, bombs, invuls, mobility (to sum up: EVERYTHING). mirages still unkillable because of stunbreak + invul on every dodge while bombing you out of life.

> >

> > ANET STOP THIS CLASS. THIS GAME IS COMPLETELY kitten with that OP class!

> >

> > i already tried spvp after years to flee from that overload of mesmers in wvw but in spvp 2/5 People playing mesm too. just lol.

> >

> > @k then, your suggestions dont help to not dying, because i can use rise + protection + infuing Terror and still get one shotted. and kitten, unholy sanctuary let me alive with 1 lifepoint and shroud( shroud that decay with 1k+ life per second. and reapers cannot heal up in shroud back to full. not even back to 50%. if shroud is gone you are dead. thats not a solution, its BS.

> And a single scourge bombed me in an instant for 7k hp a second yesterday.

>

> And a daredevil knocked 12k hp off less than a second from 1200 range while stunning me and instantly being back at 1200+ range.

>

> And a spellbreaker killed me while invoulnerable.

>

> And a weaver bombed 15k hp in less than a second.

>

> And a herald knocks 6k hp off each autoattack at 1200 range.

>

> And even if any of these do get a bomb in a firebrand can heal up from 0 to 100 in an instant.

>

> Etc and so on.

>

> Its not mesmers wars.

>

> Welcome to GW2. It is what it is. It doesnt matter what your class is, any time you complain about enemy classes look at your kitten own class first.

Quoted for truth.