6 Days till pof. Whats the first thing u will do right after the button push?

zealex.9410

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excelsior.

Right that day I start my vacation, so probably chilling.

But else, I am not interested in the story and all, but in Deadeye, and would probably like to get back to my other stuff then. Mind: I am the manifested ghosts of 1.5 billion casual souls out there and nothing pushes me, but Deadeye is something I want to fiddle around with very much. Also, I am on a hiatus for several weeks and I gotta say the flame (read as: urge to play this game) is burning really strong. Haven't murdered a Moa in ages!

> @Liberia.7830 said:

> > @Samnang.1879 said:

> > If they release the 2nd gen legendaries, I'll make that first. Then do stories. Map completion. same ole same ole.

>

> It'll be third gen since second gen was HoT, I would aim for one too!

I heard ppl in the game said they won't make a 3rd gen ones? But it'd be cool if they do, I'd love to have more options. Especially since I don't really like the 1st gen or 2nd gen legendary hammer.

I'm going to read the release notes 1st while DL-ing the update,

Then log in do basics (opening pact contract evelope, and accept daily, farm home)

Then I'm going to go to start story to enter the new area...

Then I'll unlock the masteries first, then unlock all my 24 alts.

When I'm done I think the weekend should be over :)

I'll hop right in, unlock my main's new elite (if my 250 hero points are sufficient), do the first story chapter, and rush off exploring Crystal Oasis with my raptor!

I kind of wish all of the new mounts were unlockable in the first map, since I wanna take my time exploring them one by one. But this is not likely, so I'll have to go slow on getting all the mounts.

First thing I'll do is try to get through the story up until I have my raptor and can explore the first map some. Then, try to get that chef mastery point before that spot becomes too crowded. What happens after that may depend on how stable the game is at that point, and what it takes to unlock the new elite specs.