Why nobody complains on Holosmith?

paShadoWn.5723

Reason why he posted asking for a toolsmith nerf is i saw doing pvp past few days there where 3 groups duo team playing holo.They where constantly invisible spamming holographic shockwave.So that is the reason scenario what people did experience and come over here ranting.

Same goes for other classes,seen teams getting shredded by duo mesmer,duo warr,duo anything.So should we start 1000 threads about to complain anything?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @AngelsShadow.7360 said:

> Holosmith is a little overtuned, but ultimately is fairly balanced. Why is this the case?

> * Clear animations.

> * Relatively squishy.

> * Difficult to pull off effectively (read last point).

> * Little group utility.

> * Does not benefit much from defensive stats.

>

> The might generation is high, and I am sure that is something they will tune down (specifically on Corona Burst, same with the damage on Holo Leap), but realistically, it's all it has going for it. Holo deserves some (PvP) nerfs, but nothing should be done to the point at which it's completely removed from the possible new meta which will emerge after tomorrow.

Thank you.

It's a lot like a D/P thief, only trading some of the mobility and fast attacks for more CC and slightly heavier attacks. I can't stay in a sustained fight long -- I have to bail out if the enemy is tanky or I'm not 2v1'ing somebody.

> @coro.3176 said:

> IMO, they did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

> ...then they undercut that design with the stability on Corona Burst trait.

>

> Where there was once counterplay (cc and interrupt the holo in the middle of their dps rotation) there now isn't unless you can punch through 2 stacks of stab first. I can't remember if it was Chaith or someone else in the Engi forum that suggested changing that trait but it was something like 1 stack of stab instead of 2, or 0 stacks and just increase the barrier generated instead. I'd support that change. Alternatively, maybe only grant the stability after Corona Burst has finished all its pulses.

3 things:

* The stability comes from an activated skill. CC a holosmith as soon as they enter PF and you'll disrupt that stability, as it's generally the first thing a decent holosmith will use when they enter PF. It throws the entire rotation off and will make fighting holos a breeze. As people have generously pointed out, holosmith has many, many ways to counter it. Skilled players who do this force me to run from a fight prematurely.

* Stability doesn't stop soft CC. Engineer as a whole is still very vulnerable to condi application and soft CC's. Freeze/cripple/slow/immob/weakness will mitigate a lot of the problems you seem to be experiencing.

* The stability may be strong for duels, but this is a team game. In teamfights, 2 stacks of stability is mediocre. If you single out the enemy holo in a groupfight, they will be forced to retreat or die rather quickly.

Also, why is everybody complaining about holo stability? Scrapper had access to plenty of stability and stunbreaks, and it wasn't as big of an issue. :confused:

----------------

Also, I don't know how many complete morons have hurled insults at me because they don't understand how holosmith plays. Just today some warrior yelled at me over PM and blocked me because I "had too many CC's". I had 2 -- shockwave and overcharged shot. I accidentally had mortar kit equipped, lol. A warrior was complaining about my CC. Oh boy!

Best part was I didn't even kill him. It was stronghold -- I just killed the enemy hero and took off. I just cc'ed him to keep him busy.

> @Vagrant.7206 said:

> > @AngelsShadow.7360 said:

> > Holosmith is a little overtuned, but ultimately is fairly balanced. Why is this the case?

> > * Clear animations.

> > * Relatively squishy.

> > * Difficult to pull off effectively (read last point).

> > * Little group utility.

> > * Does not benefit much from defensive stats.

> >

> > The might generation is high, and I am sure that is something they will tune down (specifically on Corona Burst, same with the damage on Holo Leap), but realistically, it's all it has going for it. Holo deserves some (PvP) nerfs, but nothing should be done to the point at which it's completely removed from the possible new meta which will emerge after tomorrow.

>

> Thank you.

>

> It's a lot like a D/P thief, only trading some of the mobility and fast attacks for more CC and slightly heavier attacks. I can't stay in a sustained fight long -- I have to bail out if the enemy is tanky or I'm not 2v1'ing somebody.

>

> > @coro.3176 said:

> > IMO, they did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

> > ...then they undercut that design with the stability on Corona Burst trait.

> >

> > Where there was once counterplay (cc and interrupt the holo in the middle of their dps rotation) there now isn't unless you can punch through 2 stacks of stab first. I can't remember if it was Chaith or someone else in the Engi forum that suggested changing that trait but it was something like 1 stack of stab instead of 2, or 0 stacks and just increase the barrier generated instead. I'd support that change. Alternatively, maybe only grant the stability after Corona Burst has finished all its pulses.

>

> 3 things:

>

> * The stability comes from an activated skill. CC a holosmith as soon as they enter PF and you'll disrupt that stability, as it's generally the first thing a decent holosmith will use when they enter PF. It throws the entire rotation off and will make fighting holos a breeze. As people have generously pointed out, holosmith has many, many ways to counter it. Skilled players who do this force me to run from a fight prematurely.

> * Stability doesn't stop soft CC. Engineer as a whole is still very vulnerable to condi application and soft CC's. Freeze/cripple/slow/immob/weakness will mitigate a lot of the problems you seem to be experiencing.

> * The stability may be strong for duels, but this is a team game. In teamfights, 2 stacks of stability is mediocre. If you single out the enemy holo in a groupfight, they will be forced to retreat or die rather quickly.

Your first point is invalid. Throwing a wild guess on when they're gonna activate photon (instant activation skill) and use #3, so you can preemptively CC, is not a realistic option.

"Spam condis" is not a counter. You could say that for any class... except warrior.

"They die if focused" no shit lol. Most things (except warrior) die in this game or ANY game if focused.

As a few people have said, Holo is a strong class but by no means god tier. Most experienced players know exactly what's coming once we enter PF and they are looking to disrupt our stability asap. And trust me when you line us up against spell breakers, scourges, mirages and FB's, those are fights we HAVE to fight on the defensive. For PvP we are middle of the pack, for pve we are middle of the pack and for wvw we are....well I'm not sure what role we fill there :p Let's see what ANET does with tomorrows patch.

> @Chaith.8256 said:

> > @Razor.6392 said:

> >

> > Basically they're immune to my blinds, to my cc (and lightning rod), can just mindlessly charge at me while I can't really kite. My only shot is to inflict enough damage in my 4 seconds of invuln, to which they won't die anyway, because of the auto elixir S. Then they stealth up or disengage, and come back once more with their short cd photon abilities up.

> >

> > It's just a mindless class riddled with damage and CC. I wish crystal config: eclipse would _require_ you to hit people in order to get the stab, as opposed to getting it for free along might.

>

> "Lightning Rod", Sounds like you're trying to kill an A tier build with a C tier build. Seems like you're enjoying glass lightning rod weaver, but really you should play one of many comparable A tier builds, or an even stronger build like Scourge/SB if you want to go head to head.. playing the deep discount underdog spec before a balance patch fixing that.. it is what it is.

Yes, all Quaggans should play Scrouge and Spellbreaker!

> @coro.3176 said:

> IMO, they hit did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

>

> Where there was once counterplay (cc and interrupt the holo in the middle of their dps rotation) there now isn't unless you can punch through 2 stacks of stab first. I can't remember if it was Chaith or someone else in the Engi forum that suggested changing that trait but it was something like 1 stack of stab instead of 2, or 0 stacks and just increase the barrier generated instead. I'd support that change. Alternatively, maybe only grant the stability after Corona Burst has finished all its pulses.

Getting a barrier on Corona burst instead of stab, that's not shifting it back to a risk/reward skill. That's just nerfing.

An increased risk/reward theme trait would be like: Crystal Configuration: Eclipse: While gaining heat from Corona burst, receive 20% more damage. When Corona burst explodes, that attack deals 33% increased damage and stuns for 1.5 seconds.

However, Crystal Configuration: Storm, this is just lowering the risk/reward of PF autoattack. Crystal Configuration: Zephyr, this just adding mobility and snare cleansing. No increased risk. Not everything on Holo is only about

increasing risk/reward, otherwise it would just result in glass cannon, eh

> @Nilkemia.8507 said:

> Why do few complain about it?...because it's not broken compared to other professions.

but people need to complain always about something, SB and scourge had this time and Anet probably will get rid about this today, they have complained about DE but nothing happens because DE depends on teamt is both or very good (broken as many will sayd because of 1shot) and useless as hell if is in not good team

also they complained some about firebrand and weaver so now its time for holosmith as we see xD

> @Razor.6392 said:

> > @Vagrant.7206 said:

> > > @AngelsShadow.7360 said:

> > > Holosmith is a little overtuned, but ultimately is fairly balanced. Why is this the case?

> > > * Clear animations.

> > > * Relatively squishy.

> > > * Difficult to pull off effectively (read last point).

> > > * Little group utility.

> > > * Does not benefit much from defensive stats.

> > >

> > > The might generation is high, and I am sure that is something they will tune down (specifically on Corona Burst, same with the damage on Holo Leap), but realistically, it's all it has going for it. Holo deserves some (PvP) nerfs, but nothing should be done to the point at which it's completely removed from the possible new meta which will emerge after tomorrow.

> >

> > Thank you.

> >

> > It's a lot like a D/P thief, only trading some of the mobility and fast attacks for more CC and slightly heavier attacks. I can't stay in a sustained fight long -- I have to bail out if the enemy is tanky or I'm not 2v1'ing somebody.

> >

> > > @coro.3176 said:

> > > IMO, they did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

> > > ...then they undercut that design with the stability on Corona Burst trait.

> > >

> > > Where there was once counterplay (cc and interrupt the holo in the middle of their dps rotation) there now isn't unless you can punch through 2 stacks of stab first. I can't remember if it was Chaith or someone else in the Engi forum that suggested changing that trait but it was something like 1 stack of stab instead of 2, or 0 stacks and just increase the barrier generated instead. I'd support that change. Alternatively, maybe only grant the stability after Corona Burst has finished all its pulses.

> >

> > 3 things:

> >

> > * The stability comes from an activated skill. CC a holosmith as soon as they enter PF and you'll disrupt that stability, as it's generally the first thing a decent holosmith will use when they enter PF. It throws the entire rotation off and will make fighting holos a breeze. As people have generously pointed out, holosmith has many, many ways to counter it. Skilled players who do this force me to run from a fight prematurely.

> > * Stability doesn't stop soft CC. Engineer as a whole is still very vulnerable to condi application and soft CC's. Freeze/cripple/slow/immob/weakness will mitigate a lot of the problems you seem to be experiencing.

> > * The stability may be strong for duels, but this is a team game. In teamfights, 2 stacks of stability is mediocre. If you single out the enemy holo in a groupfight, they will be forced to retreat or die rather quickly.

>

> Your first point is invalid. Throwing a wild guess on when they're gonna activate photon (instant activation skill) and use #3, so you can preemptively CC, is not a realistic option.

>

> "Spam condis" is not a counter. You could say that for any class... except warrior.

>

> "They die if focused" no kitten lol. Most things (except warrior) die in this game or ANY game if focused.

>

>

Corona Burst have a pretty obvious animation, and can be interupted prior the stability aplication... Interupting a .5s cast time skill shouldn't be THIS hard. In fact I get interupted a lot, forcing me to change the approach, be it by throwing Elixir B before going Photon Forge or by ditching PF for E-gun the moment I get interupted to acid bomb out.

> @Razor.6392 said:

> > @"Unholy Pillager.3791" said:

> > > @Razor.6392 said:

> > > Damage is too high on photon skills, then again, this could mostly be attributed to the PERMA 25 MIGHT STACKS that they have.

> > >

> > > The constant stability is also very annoying. I feel like things like stability should be activated so you enjoy a nice stability buff for X seconds. Anything pulsing is cancer and should be removed like it happened to rev's stability.

> >

> > Damage is high, but really no more so than d/p DD, p/p DE, and power mes. And unlike those, if you mess up, you sacrifice 40% of your health. Oh, and the stability isn't pulsing, and the cast for it is slow and can be interrupted. You clearly don't actually know what the traits and skills for holosmith do.

> >

> > > @Razor.6392 said:

> > > > @Daishi.6027 said:

> > > > Because everything it has is avoidable, and even with passives it eventually dies.

> > >

> > > Another user with 200 dodges. Tell me how do you do it?

> > >

> > > 1 dodge for shockwave (might have wasted one trying to anticipate the stealth shockwave)

> > > 1 dodge for leap

> > > 1 dodge for the flurry of shots

> > > 1 dodge for leap / corona

> > > 1 dodge for rifle #4 knockback

> > >

> > > How do you do it? I'm a squishy ele and I cannot figure it out. My cc's are worthless because of the stab, I cannot blind because of lolautogoggles and it's hard to kite with boots and leap.

> > >

> >

> > You're on FA. You have an invuln, a projectile destruction skill that lasts 6 seconds, a reflect that lasts 3 seconds, at least one stunbreak, and multiple hard cc abilities. The projectile hate should easily last long enough to stop rifle 4 and PF 4. If they try to steath cc you, use your stunbreak on it and let that eat the follow up damage as well. Interrupt one or two of their big damage skills (or save it for their heal, which is incredibly easy to interrupt). Armor of earth, swirling winds and arcane shield alone should be enough to either force them into elixir s or force them to retreat, provided you actually land your damage on them while under those effects. Holos can't attack while invulnerable, but you can.

>

> Why does that matter? It's permanent stability as long as you spam 3 (there's zero reason to not spam it off cd btw) so all my 'hard ccs' are worthless.

For the first ~10 seconds of the fight, if you don't interrupt the first one. After the heat gets too high, they're forced to drop out of photon forge, and stability disappears as their DPS plummets.

>

> Healing turret is incredibly easy to interrupt? Maybe with headshot, a skill with no cast time. Sadly all of my ccs have a similar cast time than the heal itself so unless I predict it, won't work.

Even if you don't get the initial cast, you can very easily prevent them from exploding it during overcharge, negating almost half the healing they'd get from it.

>

> Projectile hate is on a much higher cooldown than their 10s photon blitz.

>

> Basically they're immune to my blinds, to my cc (and lightning rod), can just mindlessly charge at me while I can't really kite. My only shot is to inflict enough damage in my 4 seconds of invuln, to which they won't die anyway, because of the auto elixir S. Then they stealth up or disengage, and come back once more with their short cd photon abilities up.

>

> It's just a mindless class riddled with damage and CC. I wish crystal config: eclipse would _require_ you to hit people in order to get the stab, as opposed to getting it for free along might.

You can't spam photon blitz because of heat, blind immunity is 10 seconds with a long cooldown, and auto elixir s only delays things for three seconds. Once that goes off, shift focus to offense, because as soon as s wears off, they're going to be lacking stability and extremely vulnerable to burst.

I also love how you call it mindless and "riddled with cc". Leaving aside the fact that fresh air elementalists get more hard and soft cc than holosmiths do, as well as longer effective range and the ability to use skills during their invulnerability, I have to say that of the five professions that I typically PvP with, holosmith is among the _least_ mindless.

No, even if spellbreaker goes away you will still see Holo in the same position because it's role will never change from how Chaith currently plays it.

Condi mirage exists and bunker druid exists, far contesting is irrelevant for Holo - it's role will not change if spellbreaker is nerfed. It's presence in team fights will significantly increase though if Scourge is nerfed.

> @coro.3176 said:

> IMO, they did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

>

It's a trait though, so if you removed the stab from that trait you'd force engis to waste a utility for an elixir to grant stability?

If you take away stab on corona, you will destroy any defensive cc mitigation holo can have.

It would make the class useless and an easy cc target with very little reward on that removal... Barrier is nothing for engineer, it would be a massive nerf and kill the spec off entirely. Corona burst IS what makes Holo possible with that trait.

Because although Holosmith's burst attack is off the charts,and they can pretty much unload it

with impunity,at least if you manage to avoid their bomb by using(all of) your defensive CDs,then

they become vulnerable to your attacks and you can go on the counter offensive.

Scourge is a permanent AoE brainless spammer,and Spellbreaker can unload just as powerful attacks

as Holosmith every few seconds,all the while being invincible.

Which tells you all you need to know about the quality of class "balance" in GW2 atm.

When a profession as powerful as Holosmith kinda flies under the radar......

> @Aenaos.8160 said:

> Because although Holosmith's burst attack is off the charts,and they can pretty much unload it

> with impunity,at least if you manage to avoid their bomb by using(all of) your defensive CDs,then

> they become vulnerable to your attacks and you can go on the counter offensive.

> Scourge is a permanent AoE brainless spammer,and Spellbreaker can unload just as powerful attacks

> as Holosmith every few seconds,all the while being invincible.

> Which tells you all you need to know about the quality of class "balance" in GW2 atm.

> When a profession as powerful as Holosmith kinda flies under the radar......

>

scourge and spellbreaker is the most skilled thing man.. if aint OP and broken in this game aint balanced.. lol, if u play a more underwhelming build vs a broken build u are a noob, this is a game for players be kitten with each others and every one wants to be carried.

> @Jeknar.6184 said:

> > @Razor.6392 said:

> > > @Vagrant.7206 said:

> > > > @AngelsShadow.7360 said:

> > > > Holosmith is a little overtuned, but ultimately is fairly balanced. Why is this the case?

> > > > * Clear animations.

> > > > * Relatively squishy.

> > > > * Difficult to pull off effectively (read last point).

> > > > * Little group utility.

> > > > * Does not benefit much from defensive stats.

> > > >

> > > > The might generation is high, and I am sure that is something they will tune down (specifically on Corona Burst, same with the damage on Holo Leap), but realistically, it's all it has going for it. Holo deserves some (PvP) nerfs, but nothing should be done to the point at which it's completely removed from the possible new meta which will emerge after tomorrow.

> > >

> > > Thank you.

> > >

> > > It's a lot like a D/P thief, only trading some of the mobility and fast attacks for more CC and slightly heavier attacks. I can't stay in a sustained fight long -- I have to bail out if the enemy is tanky or I'm not 2v1'ing somebody.

> > >

> > > > @coro.3176 said:

> > > > IMO, they did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

> > > > ...then they undercut that design with the stability on Corona Burst trait.

> > > >

> > > > Where there was once counterplay (cc and interrupt the holo in the middle of their dps rotation) there now isn't unless you can punch through 2 stacks of stab first. I can't remember if it was Chaith or someone else in the Engi forum that suggested changing that trait but it was something like 1 stack of stab instead of 2, or 0 stacks and just increase the barrier generated instead. I'd support that change. Alternatively, maybe only grant the stability after Corona Burst has finished all its pulses.

> > >

> > > 3 things:

> > >

> > > * The stability comes from an activated skill. CC a holosmith as soon as they enter PF and you'll disrupt that stability, as it's generally the first thing a decent holosmith will use when they enter PF. It throws the entire rotation off and will make fighting holos a breeze. As people have generously pointed out, holosmith has many, many ways to counter it. Skilled players who do this force me to run from a fight prematurely.

> > > * Stability doesn't stop soft CC. Engineer as a whole is still very vulnerable to condi application and soft CC's. Freeze/cripple/slow/immob/weakness will mitigate a lot of the problems you seem to be experiencing.

> > > * The stability may be strong for duels, but this is a team game. In teamfights, 2 stacks of stability is mediocre. If you single out the enemy holo in a groupfight, they will be forced to retreat or die rather quickly.

> >

> > Your first point is invalid. Throwing a wild guess on when they're gonna activate photon (instant activation skill) and use #3, so you can preemptively CC, is not a realistic option.

> >

> > "Spam condis" is not a counter. You could say that for any class... except warrior.

> >

> > "They die if focused" no kitten lol. Most things (except warrior) die in this game or ANY game if focused.

> >

> >

>

> Corona Burst have a pretty obvious animation, and can be interupted prior the stability aplication... Interupting a .5s cast time skill shouldn't be THIS hard. In fact I get interupted a lot, forcing me to change the approach, be it by throwing Elixir B before going Photon Forge or by ditching PF for E-gun the moment I get interupted to acid bomb out.

Well, it's still hard to anticipate. Doesn't help that I play with 150ms.

Holy hell yes I hope they do get noticed. Had a ranked match yesterday the guy would appear from no where with 25 stacks sail through the air and one shot my mesmer over and over again before i could even hit stealth or get a clone up over and over. If he had already blown his engage move i'd have a chance but when ever that was up I would be dead instantly if i didn't see him first.

> @Razor.6392 said:

> > @Vagrant.7206 said:

> > > @AngelsShadow.7360 said:

> > > Holosmith is a little overtuned, but ultimately is fairly balanced. Why is this the case?

> > > * Clear animations.

> > > * Relatively squishy.

> > > * Difficult to pull off effectively (read last point).

> > > * Little group utility.

> > > * Does not benefit much from defensive stats.

> > >

> > > The might generation is high, and I am sure that is something they will tune down (specifically on Corona Burst, same with the damage on Holo Leap), but realistically, it's all it has going for it. Holo deserves some (PvP) nerfs, but nothing should be done to the point at which it's completely removed from the possible new meta which will emerge after tomorrow.

> >

> > Thank you.

> >

> > It's a lot like a D/P thief, only trading some of the mobility and fast attacks for more CC and slightly heavier attacks. I can't stay in a sustained fight long -- I have to bail out if the enemy is tanky or I'm not 2v1'ing somebody.

> >

> > > @coro.3176 said:

> > > IMO, they did well with Holo balance. It's a true glass cannon - high risk, high reward.

> > > ...then they undercut that design with the stability on Corona Burst trait.

> > >

> > > Where there was once counterplay (cc and interrupt the holo in the middle of their dps rotation) there now isn't unless you can punch through 2 stacks of stab first. I can't remember if it was Chaith or someone else in the Engi forum that suggested changing that trait but it was something like 1 stack of stab instead of 2, or 0 stacks and just increase the barrier generated instead. I'd support that change. Alternatively, maybe only grant the stability after Corona Burst has finished all its pulses.

> >

> > 3 things:

> >

> > * The stability comes from an activated skill. CC a holosmith as soon as they enter PF and you'll disrupt that stability, as it's generally the first thing a decent holosmith will use when they enter PF. It throws the entire rotation off and will make fighting holos a breeze. As people have generously pointed out, holosmith has many, many ways to counter it. Skilled players who do this force me to run from a fight prematurely.

> > * Stability doesn't stop soft CC. Engineer as a whole is still very vulnerable to condi application and soft CC's. Freeze/cripple/slow/immob/weakness will mitigate a lot of the problems you seem to be experiencing.

> > * The stability may be strong for duels, but this is a team game. In teamfights, 2 stacks of stability is mediocre. If you single out the enemy holo in a groupfight, they will be forced to retreat or die rather quickly.

>

> Your first point is invalid. Throwing a wild guess on when they're gonna activate photon (instant activation skill) and use #3, so you can preemptively CC, is not a realistic option.

>

> "Spam condis" is not a counter. You could say that for any class... except warrior.

>

> "They die if focused" no kitten lol. Most things (except warrior) die in this game or ANY game if focused.

1. Wait, are you blind? Maybe that's your problem. Because engineers literally change into bright flashing colors when they enter PF. And if it isn't obvious, they start swinging a really big light weapon!

2. You didn't even address my point about soft CC's. Most classes have access to soft CC's, on top of whatever other conditions are available.

3. They die if focused by one player who they are also not focused on. It's not an e-spec that can facetank. Go ahead, try it, see how long you live.

> @paShadoWn.5723 said:

> Some huge many k ~~skritts~~ crits and tons of aoe plus nasty classic turrets, anyone?

> When i see scourge or deadeye i at least can approach and apply some ranged damage but when i see holosmith its skip or die.

I always ask people making post like this to post a video of themselves owning on whatever profession they are claiming is OP. Funny thing is, the never do. Because the always complain about professions they do not even understand, or are simply getting beat by better players.

> @Aza.2105 said:

> The only problem I have with holosmith is stealth. Not sure if anyone else has the problem but when they stealth and do their burst it takes them awhile to become visible again. So I can never avoid any of it. Other than that I really don't have a problem with them, all over their animations are clear and deliberate which is great.

Holosmith doesn't have any stealth. Any stealth is from core engineer to skills or abilities.

Holosmith is fairly glassy, don't offer group support, don't add anything new except more DPS, has obvious animations and needs to be in melee to apply its extremely predictable burst. It is also the ONLY spec in all the game with a SELF-DAMAGING MECHANIC. IMO it should be top DPS to even justify its existence.

> @Ardid.7203 said:

> Holosmith is fairly glassy, don't offer group support, don't add anything new except more DPS, has obvious animations and needs to be in melee to apply its extremely predictable burst. It is also the ONLY spec in all the game with a SELF-DAMAGING MECHANIC. IMO it should be top DPS to even justify its existence.

about dps tell it to CONDI firebrand who can at same time switch to support, healer (maybe not high but always to survive) with his books/chapters as what he have

this is very sad