Thank you for the Keyring

Randulf.7614

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just stocked up on machetes for the Dragon Strand event, got the new build message, logged out and updated, kicked off the event, went to open a pod and couldn't, initially freaked me out, I had 30, what was going on! Then I saw the update and did a very happy dance :)

Thanks Anet, great QoL improvement, love it!

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> Now I’m confused. Y’all keep saying we have a key ring but what I’m seeing is more things added to the wallet. If those two are the same why not just say we’ve got more items added to the wallet instead of saying there’s a keyring. Or are they different in some way?

I'm guessing it's a habit from other games. Same way people sometimes call the TP the Auction House, or rangers get called hunters. (Or when I get myself confused between GW2's outfits and ESO's costumes.)

Anything that helps with inventory management is HUGE.

The biggest obstacle for enjoyment of many mmo's (and the main reason I don't go back to mmo's I use to play) is the unbearable amount of junk that accumulates in bags to sift through.

Thanks for this, GW2 is one of the better games at inventory management... **BUT YOU COULD BE BETTER**. Please work on it some more.

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> [Oh yes, that is true. Now, I hope I don't derail this thread into "All the things your grandmother told you that you can't translate" commentary. I might have thought out that comment better. ;) ]

>

> BACK TO THE KEYRING -- Ain't it great!????!!

>

> > @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:

> > > @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> > > We're glad you're glad. I think it's the best thing since sliced bread. (My grandmother used to say that, I have no idea what it means ;) )

> > >

> > > I have passed along your thanks and approbation to the entire Design Team. <3

> >

> > I think it refers to the time that consumers were first introduced to loaves of bread coming pre-sliced, instead of having to do it yourself at home. =)

>

>

Still, I’d like to know what the greatest thing was BEFORE sliced bread. What was sliced bread compared to as a precursor to its greatness?