• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Faaris.8013" said:

> > @"Talindra.4958" said:

> > I'm average skill player and I do 100cm daily

>

> Sorry, you are not an average skill player. The average skill player can do T2 without struggling too much. #humblebrag

i mean.. with 400 ping i should have trouble doing these full of effect full of different pops up mechanic.. but the developer has made it that even with 400 ping, it is possible to complete it. so what i mean is, with enough practice.. anyone can do it. i cant explain it better sorry :P

Roll or find a minstrel's mace+shield/focus firebrand. Problem solved.

True, Kitty's seen lots of healer firebrands who aren't good, but a good healer firebrand essentially blocks majority of the attacks for the party (by timing the blocks well) while throwing quite hilarious amounts of boons. If party doesn't require going full-on defensive as support firebrand, firebrand can also supply lots of might with scepter, Empowering Might and quickness/might mantra.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

> @"Aenesthesia.1697" said:

> > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

>

> This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

>

> Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

>

> Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

>

> They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

>

Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

I am sorry but if you have to play fractal for 3 hours then you should either improve, play T3 variant when its daily (if you dont have problems with others) or if you dislike it that much then dont play it.

When aquatic ruins are daily i dont play them cause i hate them. Solid ocean is boring to me so sometimes i skip it too.

And if you want the loot then you will get more loot when you do T1 in 20 minutes then T4 in 3 hours. Easy math.

> @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> I did 100 last night too, and we failed Arkk twice last night because of me. We got him down to about 5 % and I would miss the kitten skull. There is too much going on at that stage and it needs a serious tone down. Or make my screen turn red or something. We got him on the third try though

Cant they just remove skull make it more accesible and playable for rest of community

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Aenesthesia.1697" said:

> > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

> >

> > This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

> >

> > Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

> >

> > Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

> >

> > They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

> >

>

> Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

Fractals is meant to be easy honestly anet should stop making stuff to hard for 95%-of community

Everyone can do fractals. Thats why there are tiers. Its better if T4 is hard and 1-3 easy then all 4 easy. If t4 was as easy as t1 i would probably quit gw2 months ago. For chill players there is content. Ita not like "elitist" are stealing fractals for themselves.

Personaly new fractals are my favorite and old ones are boring. If they are hard for you or you dont want to get better then lower tier is way to go. Take it as if they are nerfing another too good farm.

> @"Laila Lightness.8742" said:

> >

> > Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

>

> Fractals is meant to be easy honestly anet should stop making stuff to hard for 95%-of community

Only partially true. While dungeon explorable paths are all tuned to roughly the same difficulty ("easy" by today's standards and power creep), Fractals are meant to span the whole range from "fresh 80" easy, to "instant death if you stand in bad" hard. That's why you have the same instances repeated multiple times across 4 tiers of difficulty, so that PVE players can develop their skills and character as they climb through the tiers.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"Aenesthesia.1697" said:

> > > So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

> >

> > This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

> >

> > Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

> >

> > Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

> >

> > They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

> >

>

> Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

It sure is a good thing Fractals arent the hardest content in GW2 then isn't it.

It sure is a good thing you have Tier selection to allow you to have your choice of challenge....Perhaps its time to use it.

> @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > > @"Aenesthesia.1697" said:

> > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

> > >

> > > This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

> > >

> > > Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

> > >

> > > Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

> > >

> > > They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

> > >

> >

> > Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

>

> It sure is a good thing Fractals arent the hardest content in GW2 then isn't it.

>

> It sure is a good thing you have Tier selection to allow you to have your choice of challenge....Perhaps its time to use it.

No, fractals as a whole are supposed to be not as hard as raids, T4s included. The only fractals intended to be raid-like experience are CMs. So please, stop highjacking content that is not for you. This is what you are interested in: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raid

> @"Tuukka.8963" said:

> > @"Genesis.5169" said:

> > I did ark last night with no issue after drinking like 4 beers.

> > Just wanted to leave that this thread.

> >

>

> 4 beers? Why would that change anything how you play?

it would if he is asian they cant process the alcohol.

My sister get drunk by 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > > > @"Aenesthesia.1697" said:

> > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

> > > >

> > > > This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

> > > >

> > > > Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

> > > >

> > > > Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

> > > >

> > > > They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

> >

> > It sure is a good thing Fractals arent the hardest content in GW2 then isn't it.

> >

> > It sure is a good thing you have Tier selection to allow you to have your choice of challenge....Perhaps its time to use it.

>

> No, fractals as a whole are supposed to be not as hard as raids, T4s included. The only fractals intended to be raid-like experience are CMs. So please, stop highjacking content that is not for you. This is what you are interested in: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raid

And t4s aint as hards as raids stop trying to dumb down the content thats what t1-t2 even t3 is for.

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > @"TexZero.7910" said:

> > > > @"Aenesthesia.1697" said:

> > > > > @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

> > > > > So Ben and Co, fractals are not raids. CMs being raid levele of annoyance/difficulty are okay, as they are supposed to be introduction to raid content. T4s are not. You are pushing your new ridiculous desings alienating people who want their dungeon level content that you promised to deliver in form of fractals after HoT. So please stop competing with raid team. You are going to please a vocal minority in expense of general crowd.

> > > >

> > > > This would actually make sense... if there weren't 3 tiers with less difficulty of the same dungeon.

> > > >

> > > > Do you realise how dumb it sounds, to attemp the toughest dungeon in the toughest setting, and complain because it is... tough?

> > > >

> > > > Besides, you are mistaken if you think raids should be the most challenging content of the game.

> > > >

> > > > They should be, for 10 people groups. I am glad that we have fractals for 5, where you can easily pug and time spent playing is longer than time spent lfg and, OK, you wipe from time to time, or often, but that's the point. If you know you are always going to beat the dungeon, why bother playing?

> > > >

> > >

> > > Fractals are not intended to be hardest GW2 content. Raids are.

> >

> > It sure is a good thing Fractals arent the hardest content in GW2 then isn't it.

> >

> > It sure is a good thing you have Tier selection to allow you to have your choice of challenge....Perhaps its time to use it.

>

> No, fractals as a whole are supposed to be not as hard as raids, T4s included. The only fractals intended to be raid-like experience are CMs. So please, stop highjacking content that is not for you. This is what you are interested in: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Raid

It sure is a good thing Fractals as a whole aren't as hard as raids, T4 included. Perhaps if you were slightly less biased against raids as a whole you'd know this.

T4 Fractals are just barely above old dungeon difficulty, and that's only due to health scaling and some mechanics.

Additionally, pretty sure the only hijacking anything here is you by demanding all content be watered down to a level that the devs themselves have stated said content wont go down to. In fact they've told you exactly which tier to go play since you want old dungeon status fights which is T2. Stop complaining about T4 and go play T2, thanks!

> @"Kheldorn.5123" said:

WHo is hijacking what? We are not demanding that easier fractals are removed. You are the want that wants to turn T4 fractals into an easy farm (which they already are, with a decent group), thus making the other 3 tiers completely innecesary.

> @"Eramonster.2718" said:

> Hard for some players doesn't neccessary means hard for all players. Thus the ladder system/tier/difficulty scale for progression. It allows players to adjust the difficulty of fractal and rewards the players accordingly.

>

> *Reward* - A thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement.

I think everyone agrees that the fractal challenges have improved and are getting harder every time a new or improved fractal arrives (a thing I like, btw), but the rewards have hardly changed since the whole reward overhaul, which is quite some time ago now. Just like I mentioned in my former post, maybe it's time for a Fractal legendary armor :D (I'm going to keep on mentioning it, until it's there :D)

> @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> I did 100 last night too, and we failed Arkk twice last night because of me. We got him down to about 5 % and I would miss the kitten skull. There is too much going on at that stage and it needs a serious tone down. Or make my screen turn red or something. We got him on the third try though

Theres both voice line when the skull mechanic happens and the text on your screen.

> @"Agrippa Oculus.3726" said:

> > @"Eramonster.2718" said:

> > Hard for some players doesn't neccessary means hard for all players. Thus the ladder system/tier/difficulty scale for progression. It allows players to adjust the difficulty of fractal and rewards the players accordingly.

> >

> > *Reward* - A thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement.

>

> I think everyone agrees that the fractal challenges have improved and are getting harder every time a new or improved fractal arrives (a thing I like, btw), but the rewards have hardly changed since the whole reward overhaul, which is quite some time ago now. Just like I mentioned in my former post, maybe it's time for a Fractal legendary armor :D (I'm going to keep on mentioning it, until it's there :D)

Fractal legendary armor yey but the latest fractal was easier than nightmare and shattered.

The thing I dislike the most about TO is how unnecessary long it is compared with all the other non cm fractals, the forced dialogue+revival was neat the first time I saw it but now it's just close to a minute of idling for Joko to finish his speech. Amala herself is pretty fun, but the fractal as a whole is too long imo.

> @"andrenaline.4286" said:

> Why do you tune up all fractals ? VIndicators -kitten is this ? Are you on drugs. Ark was already ridicolous without them .Tonight i did ARK 3 hours with no success. When the boss fall at 25 % there is no safe place in the entire map, you getting out of dodges cause ever second you have to dodge balls , vindicators , falling maps. Why dont you make Level 1 fractal as hard as 100 so you ll prevent players to play at all , specially new one.Or you forcing us to buy reviving orbs from gem store ? Serious if i wanna challenge mod i ll chose a challenge mod , but to make every fractal impossible to play thats unserious . Fractals should be shorter than dungeons yes right .Fractals are longer than WoW -Icecrown Citadel 25 cause that broken mechanic and non stop wiping with pugs. I start to play that game because of the idea of no need of special party like tanks , healers , dps like every other mmoprs. Very soon the new meta will be 4 druds and 1 dps doing 1 fractal 2 hours but save...

Im guessing you havnt seen the solo's of this fractal in t4 on youtube? It's like anything, if you are in a group where no one knows the mechanics of a fight, you will feel this way about every content developer. Start at lower tier and work your way up, or do like me and just start on t4 and learn it that way. Interesting rant though. Also the pots really help in that one especially if your gears isht.

> @"zealex.9410" said:

> > @"Nick Lentz.6982" said:

> > I did 100 last night too, and we failed Arkk twice last night because of me. We got him down to about 5 % and I would miss the kitten skull. There is too much going on at that stage and it needs a serious tone down. Or make my screen turn red or something. We got him on the third try though

>

> Theres both voice line when the skull mechanic happens and the text on your screen.

No need to tone down.. it's already tone down enough. Keep it as it is.. it's CM