KalTaron.4961

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @KalTaron.4961 said:

> And that's really putting it mildly.

> Bugged instances, frequent disconnects, unable to login...

> No point in playing really.

>

> Very disappointed.

I just played for about an hour and a half and didn't have any of the issues you just described. I had no problems logging in, zero disconnects, didn't notice any lag. I just played very smoothly, unsure why you are having so many problems.

The only thing I saw someone complain about while I was in-game was they couldn't get to their home instance right now. Regardless, with the launch of any game or expansion, there are almost always some kinks that need to be worked out. I have been around for many game and expansion launches. What I just experienced was very smooth. As I always tell my son, patience is a virtue

> @SummerRayne.4672 said:

> > @KalTaron.4961 said:

> > And that's really putting it mildly.

> > Bugged instances, frequent disconnects, unable to login...

> > No point in playing really.

> >

> > Very disappointed.

>

> I just played for about an hour and a half and didn't have any of the issues you just described. I had no problems logging in, zero disconnects, didn't notice any lag. I just played very smoothly, unsure why you are having so many problems.

>

> The only thing I saw someone complain about while I was in-game was they couldn't get to their home instance right now. Regardless, with the launch of any game or expansion, there are almost always some kinks that need to be worked out. I have been around for many game and expansion launches. What I just experienced was very smooth. As I always tell my son, patience is a virtue

I love posts like this. Just because it's not happening to me, everything is fine.

I was just playing in Core maps with zero problems, So that means people playing PoF are not having problems right? Wrong.

> @BrotherBelial.3094 said:

> > @SummerRayne.4672 said:

> > > @KalTaron.4961 said:

> > > And that's really putting it mildly.

> > > Bugged instances, frequent disconnects, unable to login...

> > > No point in playing really.

> > >

> > > Very disappointed.

> >

> > I just played for about an hour and a half and didn't have any of the issues you just described. I had no problems logging in, zero disconnects, didn't notice any lag. I just played very smoothly, unsure why you are having so many problems.

> >

> > The only thing I saw someone complain about while I was in-game was they couldn't get to their home instance right now. Regardless, with the launch of any game or expansion, there are almost always some kinks that need to be worked out. I have been around for many game and expansion launches. What I just experienced was very smooth. As I always tell my son, patience is a virtue

>

> I love posts like this. Just because it's not happening to me, everything is fine.

>

> I was just playing in Core maps with zero problems, So that means people playing PoF are not having problems right? Wrong.

I never said others weren't having issues. I said I personally didn't. No one in my guild playing the new expansion content was having any issues either. One guild member said she was having a little lag but it wasn't that bad.

So I suppose we can flip what you said also. Just because some are having issues doesn't mean everyone is apparantly. Regardless, it's an expansion release. Give it some time. I personally always expect some issues the first few days at least of a game launch or expansion launch, no matter what game it is and I have played plenty. No need to be lighting the torches all, it happens.

I never normally get disconnected or have trouble loading maps, even LA loads quickly. But for now I've given up getting into the first part of the PoF story because it's just constantly disconnecting me.

I assume it's down to the sheer number of people trying to do the same thing overloading the servers. I'll try again after dinner or tomorrow.

> @Rauderi.8706 said:

> Oh. no. a glitchy MMO release. :expressionless:

>

> The reason why I waited until *next* week to schedule vacation time? Reality.

You'd think that with several beta weekends and stress tests they would have let them iron out major server issues, but no. Amazing QA job.