Drooburt wants my what now?

> @"Rizzo.4012" said:

> 500 continue coins.....no. like dumplings you can rot. this giving is getting out of hand. not everyone is made of money or spend every sec of the 21 days in SAB to have 500 coins.

You only need to convert 20 Bauble Bubbles into 5000 Bubbles and then convert those into 500 Continue Coins, that's really easy. I got 20 Bauble Bubbles just by replaying World 1 and 2 on normal and infantile mode once.

> @"Rizzo.4012" said:

> 500 continue coins.....no. like dumplings you can rot. this giving is getting out of hand. not everyone is made of money or spend every sec of the 21 days in SAB to have 500 coins.

It's just a sink for stuff that some people don't care about, like _I'm Rich You Know_.

If you have a need for gold, for continue coins, for dumplings: keep 'em. The 5-25 AP will be waiting for you a year later (and if you're not playing in a year, why would it matter?).

> @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> He gives it back.

>

>

That's a shame. After giving SAB yet another chance today and confirming yet again that yep, I still hate it and want nothing to do with it, I'd happily trade the infinite coin (which I can't believe I bought way back when) for that achievement.

Drooburt is probably the worst returning "feature" of any festival. I don't find the begging adorale or anything. Drooburt is a lazy quaggan who should just get a job or move on to the mist for good. If we're arguing on a mechanical level, that the game needs these mat sinks, I just wished they were more creative than than sorry waste of biomatter going "gibs me moar stuffz plox, me sooOOoOooOOOooo PooOooOoOOoooOoOr"

> @"Preyar.6783" said:

> > @"Rizzo.4012" said:

> > 500 continue coins.....no. like dumplings you can rot. this giving is getting out of hand. not everyone is made of money or spend every sec of the 21 days in SAB to have 500 coins.

>

> You only need to convert 20 Bauble Bubbles into 5000 Bubbles and then convert those into 500 Continue Coins, that's really easy. I got 20 Bauble Bubbles just by replaying World 1 and 2 on normal and infantile mode once.

Please share how this is even remotely possible. I've gone through World 1 three times now in infantile mode, as well as World 2 . And I've come out with a measly FIVE bubbles total and want to tear my hair out. I am not good at platformer games and have really bad coordination, but even with two friends basically carrying me through the bosses I still do not get anywhere near 20 bubbles.

> @"Sila.6748" said:

> > @"Preyar.6783" said:

> > > @"Rizzo.4012" said:

> > > 500 continue coins.....no. like dumplings you can rot. this giving is getting out of hand. not everyone is made of money or spend every sec of the 21 days in SAB to have 500 coins.

> >

> > You only need to convert 20 Bauble Bubbles into 5000 Bubbles and then convert those into 500 Continue Coins, that's really easy. I got 20 Bauble Bubbles just by replaying World 1 and 2 on normal and infantile mode once.

>

> Please share how this is even remotely possible. I've gone through World 1 three times now in infantile mode, as well as World 2 . And I've come out with a measly FIVE bubbles total and want to tear my hair out. I am not good at platformer games and have really bad coordination, but even with two friends basically carrying me through the bosses I still do not get anywhere near 20 bubbles.

>

Well you should get 2 Bauble Bubbles from the Annual achievements that requires you to beat World 1 and World 2 in Infantile Mode.

Then you get 2 Bauble Bubbles by completing World 1 zone 1 in normal mode, same with zone 2 and zone 3. Then you get the bonus stage after zone 3 for an extra bauble bubble and last you get 2 Bauble Bubbles for the Annual achievement for completing World 1 in normal mode. Then you do the exact same thing for World 2.

You'll end up with 2 Bauble Bubbles from completing Infantile mode once, then 9 Bauble Bubbles for completing World 1 in Normal mode and then finally 9 Bauble Bubbles from completing World 2 in Normal mode.

> @"Sila.6748" said:

> > @"Preyar.6783" said:

> > > @"Rizzo.4012" said:

> > > 500 continue coins.....no. like dumplings you can rot. this giving is getting out of hand. not everyone is made of money or spend every sec of the 21 days in SAB to have 500 coins.

> >

> > You only need to convert 20 Bauble Bubbles into 5000 Bubbles and then convert those into 500 Continue Coins, that's really easy. I got 20 Bauble Bubbles just by replaying World 1 and 2 on normal and infantile mode once.

>

> Please share how this is even remotely possible. I've gone through World 1 three times now in infantile mode, as well as World 2 . And I've come out with a measly FIVE bubbles total and want to tear my hair out. I am not good at platformer games and have really bad coordination, but even with two friends basically carrying me through the bosses I still do not get anywhere near 20 bubbles.

>

You do it in normal mode. Just World 1 first part. Grab the key near the first chest but don't use it there, run to the next area to the chest atop the hill, open the chest, jump down to get the 5-point bauble, go into the store and destroy everything to get more baubles, blow up the cave entrance near the store to get even more baubles, grab the 5-point bauble next to the barrel and over the two-monkey checkpoint, leap across the chasm with speed to get the three that float over the pit, and then go to the cage and defeat the boss. Rinse, repeat, and you'll get more than enough baubles.

Bought the Bauble Node for my instance earlier today and now have twenty more full baubles for coins. All this in the first day or so. Yes, it can take some time, but it's doable. Please note my experience does include the newest achievements and dailies, so those rewards added up too. Edit: Definitely didn't do tribulation mode though!

Edit #2: I just maxed out on the Drooburt achievement and still have almost six bauble bubbles to spare, so it can be done in a day. :) Average run time: Three minutes. Average of baubles gained: 120.

Hope this helps.

> @"lokh.2695" said:

> Drooburt is probably the worst returning "feature" of any festival. I don't find the begging adorale or anything. Drooburt is a lazy quaggan who should just get a job or move on to the mist for good. If we're arguing on a mechanical level, that the game needs these mat sinks, I just wished they were more creative than than sorry waste of biomatter going "gibs me moar stuffz plox, me sooOOoOooOOOooo PooOooOoOOoooOoOr"

darn commie