Make Praise Joko A New Emote?

> @"Ariurotl.3718" said:

> Never really found the ironic appreciation of Joko all that hilarious... and as for the non-ironic appreciation of Joko, the less said about it the better.

It was funny for a few days, but then the joke was over, or at least should have been. But I guess this is how the internet is.

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > @"Ariurotl.3718" said:

> > Never really found the ironic appreciation of Joko all that hilarious... and as for the non-ironic appreciation of Joko, the less said about it the better.

>

> It was funny for a few days, but then the joke was over, or at least should have been. But I guess this is how the internet is.

Back when SAB launched a couple weeks ago someone with a Joko related character name was spouting "Praise Joko" in the map chat of Rata Sum. I responded with something along the lines of "Joko and that meme can glitch off." (I actually typed 'glitch" as my character is asura). That individual then proceeded to PM me about how I was "verbally abusing" them and demanded an apology, and then informed me that they were reporting me. I took screenshots and showed my guild. We all had a good laugh at their expense.

Seriously, the Joko memes stopped being funny long ago.

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > > @"Ariurotl.3718" said:

> > > Never really found the ironic appreciation of Joko all that hilarious... and as for the non-ironic appreciation of Joko, the less said about it the better.

> >

> > It was funny for a few days, but then the joke was over, or at least should have been. But I guess this is how the internet is.

>

> Back when SAB launched a couple weeks ago someone with a Joko related character name was spouting "Praise Joko" in the map chat of Rata Sum. I responded with something along the lines of "Joko and that meme can glitch off." (I actually typed 'glitch" as my character is asura). That individual then proceeded to PM me about how I was "verbally abusing" them and demanded an apology, and then informed me that they were reporting me. I took screenshots and showed my guild. We all had a good laugh at their expense.

>

> Seriously, the Joko memes stopped being funny long ago.

The problem with that statement is that... it is subjective. You can't define when something stopped being funny. It maybe really stupid to say this in a thread that is about an old joke... but you have no right to tell people to stop enjoying a joke.

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > Hmm, how about "Braise Joko" instead?

> >

> > Perhaps with a nice pilaf on the side.

>

> I imagine His flesh is very gamey and undesirable.

> Also, voted No because, while cute, that joke is getting old. >.>

definitely need it for Mad King Says emote, his lame jokes are getting ancient