Stacks of ((877677)) on the Chop-It-All Logging Axe

I haven't used the Chop-It-All in a long time. I got the unbound magic set as soon as they were available and used those until volatile magic was a thing, now I buy those with karma every day on a few key characters (but still share the UM tools with everyone else).

Since I got a free 50% faster, I thought I'd try it with that old axe and something happened which I 'know' it never used to do.

First, I get these stacks of ((877677)). They last for 60 seconds. One time I got 3 stacks. Another time 6 stacks. What is that all about?

Second, it puts a big static bubble around me for that duration? I don't want to be in a bubble. I really don't like things that obfuscate my character for very long...like, the duration of a short thing, maybe 3-5 seconds. Certainly not something I want to have to stare at for another minute running around.

So what happened to my old chop-it-all axe? :/

I noticed this too. It is the only permanent axe I have, so was really evident. I can add that the stack continues to go up from where it timed out, as long as you are in the same map, Got to a stack of over 20 or something while in my homeinstance, despite it having ended between different wood nodes. It reset when I changed map.

Did not notice anything besides the visual "stormbubble", which I actually kinda like. But it is a bit odd indeed.

> @"notebene.3190" said:

> > @"Ashen.2907" said:

> > I am experiencing the same effects. I assume that it is some sort of bug which will, hopefully, be sorted out.

>

> I'm not crazy though, right? Besides the weird buff, that axe just used to have a little lightning is all, right? No bubble?

Not crazy. This started with today's patch.