[SUGGESTION] mini pets w/ skills

I find it very pointless to have mini pet in this game because they serve no purpose whatsoever. (To look pretty??? You can barely see them!!)

I think it would be nice if they can have some sort of skills to assist players (I.e. gives boon, condition clears, heal, give stats increase or even attack skills, etc)

Also their power and abilities varies depends on their rarity.

I think this way will make it very fun and more tactic to see which mini pet to use for PVP or PVE to fit certain build,

This will certainly boost the sale for those mini pets if they really care about this aspect of the game.

And no I don’t mean pet battle!! If anyone want pet battle they should just play Pokémon then lol :#

> @"Tom Hsiao.9705" said:

> I find it very pointless to have mini pet in this game because they serve no purpose whatsoever. (To look pretty??? You can barely see them!!)

> I think it would be nice if they can have some sort of skills to assist players (I.e. gives boon, condition clears, heal, give stats increase or even attack skills, etc)

> Also their power and abilities varies depends on their rarity.

>

> I think this way will make it very fun and more tactic to see which mini pet to use for PVP or PVE to fit certain build,

>

> This will certainly boost the sale for those mini pets if they really care about this aspect of the game.

> And no I don’t mean pet battle!! If anyone want pet battle they should just play Pokémon then lol :#

No

Uh, few issues there, primarily coming from your not understanding what a fashion accessory is. That is their purpose, collection of cute or cool things. You don't want it? Don't buy it, others will, and there are plenty of means to get them.

The problem with them giving boons, or any type of buff is that would introduce a true pay to win element into the game. Also the more useful minis would see a lot more sales, and people wouldn't bother with the less needed ones.

Do you really want to turn those mini pets into those abandoned puppies that never get adopted with their sad take me eyes?

> @"DarthFurby.3970" said:

> Uh, few issues there, primarily coming from your not understanding what a fashion accessory is. That is their purpose, collection of cute or cool things. You don't want it? Don't buy it, others will, and there are plenty of means to get them.

>

If they’re fashion accessory they probably should be made bigger so I can see them

> The problem with them giving boons, or any type of buff is that would introduce a true pay to win element into the game. Also the more useful minis would see a lot more sales, and people wouldn't bother with the less needed ones.

>

You do realize you can buy exotic mini with karma and other in game currencies right...? So it not exactly pay to win

> Do you really want to turn those mini pets into those abandoned puppies that never get adopted with their sad take me eyes?

>

> Didn't think so.

This is a game I can’t beliebe you compare mini with abandon puppies that’s just messed up :s

> > @"DarthFurby.3970" said:

> > Uh, few issues there, primarily coming from your not understanding what a fashion accessory is. That is their purpose, collection of cute or cool things. You don't want it? Don't buy it, others will, and there are plenty of means to get them.

> >

> If they’re fashion accessory they probably should be made bigger so I can see them

>

Some of them are pretty big, the sand shark is almost the size of an asura. They get turned off in places where too many people are around to due the lag they cause. I wouldn't mind them being larger but it would cause issues and I can see mine just fine.

> > The problem with them giving boons, or any type of buff is that would introduce a true pay to win element into the game. Also the more useful minis would see a lot more sales, and people wouldn't bother with the less needed ones.

> >

> You do realize you can buy exotic mini with karma right? So it not exactly pay to win lol

>

I don't see your connection? If they sell pets for money that give buffs and are usable in combat, let alone pvp how is that not a pay to win element?

> > Do you really want to turn those mini pets into those abandoned puppies that never get adopted with their sad take me eyes?

> >

> > Didn't think so.

>

> This is a game I can’t beliebe you compare mini with abandon puppies that’s just messed up :s

This is a game? Could have fooled me.

> > @"DarthFurby.3970" said:

> > Uh, few issues there, primarily coming from your not understanding what a fashion accessory is. That is their purpose, collection of cute or cool things. You don't want it? Don't buy it, others will, and there are plenty of means to get them.

> >

> If they’re fashion accessory they probably should be made bigger so I can see them

>

> > The problem with them giving boons, or any type of buff is that would introduce a true pay to win element into the game. Also the more useful minis would see a lot more sales, and people wouldn't bother with the less needed ones.

> >

> You do realize you can buy exotic mini with karma and other in game currencies right...? So it not exactly pay to win

>

> > Do you really want to turn those mini pets into those abandoned puppies that never get adopted with their sad take me eyes?

> >

> > Didn't think so.

>

> This is a game I can’t beliebe you compare mini with abandon puppies that’s just messed up :s

You really think minis for in game currecy would have any usefull skills?