What's Arenanet Forum Chat's theme are you waiting for?

There were two AFCs already, I think really successful- giving an opportunity to ask questions and very often getting some interesting answers. They were focused on the story, lore of Guild Wars universe. I think we should move to another interesting objects that may interest another part of the community. I will write the options below. Maybe it will help decide ANet the next theme of incoming in probably next month AFC (ArenaNet Forum Chat).

Balance.

After all the power creep in damage, do we need more defence/HP?

Will we ever get new/better/more defensive skills to defend ourselves against burst builds who get us downed in 2-3 seconds?

Why can some builds get us downed in matter of seconds anyway? That's not normal.

Also, now that skills are different in PvP and PvE, can we please have a PvE rework? Like, Confusion is a joke in PvE, immob skills have too long cooldowns, etc...

I was waiting for the lore forum talk...and then missed the day it was on, so I got my questions in early the next morning, and almost none of them were answered. :tongue: Still, I love the story and lore of this game, and I'd love it if we could get more lore questions answered. There's so much to explore...