[Suggestion] Mounts should have a Defiance Bar

Hi all ! :)

All is in the title.

Considering the fact that mounts are immune to Chill, Immo, blind, fear, Cripple and against hard CC too, they definitively should have a Defiance Bar. And if it's broken, you are dismounted, or at least, your mount is stuned for a short time.

Mounts also need their nerf ;)

With love ~

> @"Theros.1390" said:

> Hi all ! :)

>

> All is in the title.

>

> Considering the fact that mounts are immune to Chill, Immo, blind, fear, Cripple and against hard CC too, they definitively should have a Defiance Bar. And if it's broken, you are dismounted, or at least, your mount is stuned for a short time.

>

> Mounts also need their nerf ;)

>

> With love ~

>

Why?

How does this improve the gaming experience or benefit anyone?

Not only mounts.. PLAYERS AS WELL too, so that we get finalyl rid of this ridiculous CC spam, so that players can finalyl become more immune to CC spam, so that no eavery simple **** easy little hard CC can interrupt us directly and to stopp finalyl also as well too getting perma cced to death, without that players have a way as part of their builds to specialize themself against becoming CCed way too easily, by gettign themself Breakbars to prevent this way gettign too easily cced by enemy players in WvW/PvP

> @"Loosmaster.8263" said:

> > @"RoseofGilead.8907" said:

> > Why, though? You already get dismounted if your mount takes enough damage or if you run over a trap. I don't see how adding another way to get dismounted really adds anything.

>

> This: The mounts HP is it's Defiance Bar.

Pretty much exactly my thought on the matter.

Re: Defiance bar

I heard rumor that was originally planned, but it was sacked in favor of the HP approach. And quite frankly, I'm fine with it.

> @"Orpheal.8263" said:

> Not only mounts.. PLAYERS AS WELL too, so that we get finalyl rid of this ridiculous CC spam, so that players can finalyl become more immune to CC spam, so that no eavery simple **** easy little hard CC can interrupt us directly and to stopp finalyl also as well too getting perma cced to death, without that players have a way as part of their builds to specialize themself against becoming CCed way too easily, by gettign themself Breakbars to prevent this way gettign too easily cced by enemy players in WvW/PvP

Not just WvW/PvP. Some critters in PvE are absolutely obnoxious about it.

What we need is some sort of Disable Resistance that enables *after* getting CC'd. Almost like a Barrier value that works against disabling.

Part of me wants it to be different from Stability, so that corruptions and such still work, but the other part just wants Stability done properly and that it auto-activates after taking a disabling effect, or if we want more skill attached to it, is applied after using a stun-break.

Just as a pitch:

Stability: (would rather fix but) keep as is, a boon that can be corrupted and activated as a preemptive measure against Disable.

Defiance (player): Immunity to CC while active. Applied by all Stun Break skills. If possible, could be a meter like enemies have.