Option to Head Butt ( Berserker Elite Skill ) new Asuran players in their starting zone

Please add a zone pass for level 80's in the Black Lion Store that allows the following:

* Alerts player when a new Asuran character is created

* Includes a teleport device that can be kept in your backpack to teleport your level 80 within 400 meters of the Asuran in question

* Special aura automatically waives aforementioned Asuran's PvP protection upon targeting

* Access for all classes that purchase this "utility device" from the Gem store to the Berserker's "Head Butt" ability

* Special finishers that include ingestion

* Asuran taxidermy trophies for home instances that trap the other player permanently, rendering them unable to do anything except stare out from the lifeless little eyes of a stuffed Asuran

I would be willing to spend at least 4k gems on this. I look forward to its implementation.

Regards,

Lord Selminus

> @"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:

> As someone who mains a charr, I find headbutting to be impractical due to the height difference between myself and most asura. A good punt, on the other hand...

As a normal-sized race, I'd rather be worried about Asuras trying to headbutt me, effectively hitting my crotch in the process.

> @"Endless Soul.5178" said:

> It's "asura", not asuran.

It is,

Asura and Asura are both the singular and plural of the species.

But Asuran means possessive form.

He is an Asura.

They are Asura.

That is Asuran architecture

Hence they are an Asura, or an Asuran character

> @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > @"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:

> > As someone who mains a charr, I find headbutting to be impractical due to the height difference between myself and most asura. A good punt, on the other hand...

>

> As a normal-sized race, I'd rather be worried about Asuras trying to headbutt me, effectively hitting my crotch in the process.

Don't be silly! They wouldn't headbutt you.

They would employ those rows and rows of shark-like teeth...

> @"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:

> > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > @"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:

> > > As someone who mains a charr, I find headbutting to be impractical due to the height difference between myself and most asura. A good punt, on the other hand...

> >

> > As a normal-sized race, I'd rather be worried about Asuras trying to headbutt me, effectively hitting my crotch in the process.

>

> Don't be silly! They wouldn't headbutt you.

>

> They would employ those rows and rows of shark-like teeth...

All the more reason to employ a good punting. Our crotches must be kept safe!

I would like a similar teleportation device which would target charr. My asuran thief would materialise scant metres away from the offending charr and would henceforth set their fur ablaze in a random manner, from incendiary sprays, species-specific grenades, a squadron of attack drones, or a mere portal to the depths of mount maelstrom. Of course, watching the subject expire would be ideal, but knowledge is knowledge. I would be recording this on a device which i could then playback anytime out of combat, and send images to other players via the in-game mail system.

> @"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:

> > @"SlippyCheeze.5483" said:

> > > @"Plautze.6290" said:

> > > > @"NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935" said:

> > > > As someone who mains a charr, I find headbutting to be impractical due to the height difference between myself and most asura. A good punt, on the other hand...

> > >

> > > As a normal-sized race, I'd rather be worried about Asuras trying to headbutt me, effectively hitting my crotch in the process.

> >

> > Don't be silly! They wouldn't headbutt you.

> >

> > They would employ those rows and rows of shark-like teeth...

>

> All the more reason to employ a good punting. Our crotches must be kept safe!

Who would sink their teeth into that sweat-soaked, smelly jockstrap I wear under my armor?

> @"Trise.2865" said:

> "Dear ArenaNet, please let me bully other players for being a race I don't like. I'll pay you. Kthxbai."

>

> Yeah, that's a no. Kitten.

Going out on a limb, here; but I’m pretty sure the OP wasn’t making a serious request.

> @"Zephyr.5382" said:

> > @"Trise.2865" said:

> > "Dear ArenaNet, please let me bully other players for being a race I don't like. I'll pay you. Kthxbai."

> >

> > Yeah, that's a no. Kitten.

>

> Going out on a limb, here; but I’m pretty sure the OP wasn’t making a serious request.

I'm sure they weren't. I'm also kinda a bit sour about it, because I like Asura, and so it's, like, "why you hate on me, bro?"