A little video I happened across regarding Ranked Games (EX Credits)

Nothing that has not been said before hundreds of time and ignored thousand of times by the devs ....

The current system feed way more toxicity respect to the previous one, they removed the safety nets from a pvp system that basically based on gambling, you don't know what team you''ll get but you know that your rating depends on their performance : overall it's an awful system and it's no surprise that it failed

Will 5-man truly solve Ranked's issues? Why was duo queue voted in in the first place?

That being said, team queues in Ranked could be able to serve as pre-built "in-houses" and could spur new pro teams by providing a lot of team practice/coordination.

I do agree with team queue but... I still like the video's solution--to reward more generously.

Let's play a game. Let's attempt to fix the broken furniture in a room, while ignoring the elephant that is breaking it.

If you want to see ALL of the well discussed points of re-enabling 5 man, read through that thread. That one got pretty elaborate. The ultimate point of bringing up 5 man que in this thread is that, when choosing and playing with an actual solid team, the elo systems begin to much more strongly represent Mr Elo's original vision of gauging raw win rates from a single participant. In that case, that being a single team, who has the same players on it, every time it plays. And of course this isn't even to mention the other things it would immediately fix, like the choice to block match manipulation with a roster of players whom you know are actually trying, **and in general just being allowed a way to be able to play with your friends in a game that is supposed to be a team game to begin.** But, that thread explains it all, no reason to regurgitate it here.