What are your expectations and hopes for LW 4 Ep 3?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > @"Cregath.7628" said:

> >Additionally, I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

>

> Taimi would turn 18 around this time of year. So, that'd be creepy AF

>

>

Well, it is a fantasy world. Not too sure about Asura lifespan, but in fantasy being "adult" is kinda different depending on race. Just look at Skritts. They generally act like mischievous kids, but they still have offsprings. They may act like a child in the eye of a human, but those are adult in the eye of a Skritt. So yeah. Still hoping for Taimi getting together with the Commander. ^^

> @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > >Additionally, I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

> >

> > Taimi would turn 18 around this time of year. So, that'd be creepy AF

> >

> >

>

> Well, it is a fantasy world. Not too sure about Asura lifespan, but in fantasy being "adult" is kinda different depending on race. Just look at Skritts. They generally act like mischievous kids, but they still have offsprings. They may act like a child in the eye of a human, but those are adult in the eye of a Skritt. So yeah. Still hoping for Taimi getting together with the Commander. ^^

That might have been a "good" point if it wasn't for the fact braham, phlunt,the commander and a couple of other ppl refered to her as a child throughout the game (including season 4).

Please stop trying to find excuses to ship a child with an adult.

> @"derd.6413" said:

> > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > > >Additionally, I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

> > >

> > > Taimi would turn 18 around this time of year. So, that'd be creepy AF

> > >

> > >

> >

> > Well, it is a fantasy world. Not too sure about Asura lifespan, but in fantasy being "adult" is kinda different depending on race. Just look at Skritts. They generally act like mischievous kids, but they still have offsprings. They may act like a child in the eye of a human, but those are adult in the eye of a Skritt. So yeah. Still hoping for Taimi getting together with the Commander. ^^

>

> That might have been a "good" point if it wasn't for the fact braham, phlunt,the commander and a couple of other ppl refered to her as a child throughout the game (including season 4).

>

> Please stop trying to find excuses to ship a child with an adult.

Such prejudice. She is still turning 18 now. Just a number flipping over from 17 to 18 never made anyone suddenly more mature in thinking. Anyways, we are getting off-topic.

> @"Cregath.7628" said:

> Last episode they threw in a lot of character developement for Braham. Or at least intention for it. So I hope they kill him off and gets Awakened by Joko so that he becomes the main antagonist for the season after we kill Joko. Additionally, I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

> Alternatively, I'm hoping that Joko offers the Commander a chance to join his Awakened (and we can accept it).

So...

Braham: nah, doesn't want him as an antagonist. He's too weak and reckless for that. We would end him in no time;

Taimi: Yeah! (My main is male asura btw)... But... in fact no. That's Zojja he wants, I won't go against his feelings. And yes it's creepy

Joko: Absoluetly irrealistic in term of gaming. Besides.... I WANT THE MOTHER****** TO BE TORN TO PIECES!! FOR ELONA!

I just want nice cool memories from Kourna, the opportunity to strike Joko, Kralk and Aurene coming back as main plot, and an easily accessible beetle

My fantasy wish: a big airship fully equipped with a lot of massive weapon, full of elite Pact soldiers armed to the teeth, leaded by Logan, Zojja, Caithe and Almorra Soulbringer. That would be awesome

> @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > @"derd.6413" said:

> > > > > @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > > > >Additionally, I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

> > > >

> > > > Taimi would turn 18 around this time of year. So, that'd be creepy AF

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > Well, it is a fantasy world. Not too sure about Asura lifespan, but in fantasy being "adult" is kinda different depending on race. Just look at Skritts. They generally act like mischievous kids, but they still have offsprings. They may act like a child in the eye of a human, but those are adult in the eye of a Skritt. So yeah. Still hoping for Taimi getting together with the Commander. ^^

> >

> > That might have been a "good" point if it wasn't for the fact braham, phlunt,the commander and a couple of other ppl refered to her as a child throughout the game (including season 4).

> >

> > Please stop trying to find excuses to ship a child with an adult.

>

> Such prejudice. She is still turning 18 now. Just a number flipping over from 17 to 18 never made anyone suddenly more mature in thinking. Anyways, we are getting off-topic.

So you do know why dating a girl the week she turns 18 is fucking creepy. (And taimi isn't mature by any stretch of the imagination.)

Hope: enemies in Kourna will include [Ntouka](https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Rampaging_Ntouka "Ntouka"), [Heket](https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Heket "Heket"), [Mandragors](https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Mandragor "Mandragors"), [Tusked Howlers](https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Tusked_Howler "Tusked Howlers"), [stone Shard Crags](https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Stone_Shard_Crag "Stone Shard Crags"), etc.

Expectation: enemies in Kourna will be Awakened and Inquest, and maybe the occasional Sand Shark.

> @"Cregath.7628" said:

> I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

Romance (in genneral) with the MC is not going to happen, not because of gender or race (some NPCs in Divinity's Reach were talking about an asura flirting with a human iirc so canonically that's not really an issue) but because of the kind of protagonist GW2 has. The commander is a self insert type of protagonist which comes with the quirk of them avoiding any kind of behavior and situation which could be seen as controversial by anyone as much as possible and that's not going to change untill AGI is a thing.

> @"Tails.9372" said:

> > I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

> Romance (in genneral) with the MC is not going to happen, not because of gender or race (some NPCs in Divinity's Reach were talking about an asura flirting with a human iirc so canonically that's not really an issue) but because of the kind of protagonist GW2 has. The commander is a self insert type of protagonist which comes with the quirk of them avoiding any kind of behavior and situation which could be seen as controversial by anyone as much as possible and that's not going to change untill AGI is a thing.

That's why the thread name has "hopes" in it. That's a hint. :)

> @"Cregath.7628" said:

> > @"Tails.9372" said:

> > > I hope Taimi marries the Commander regardless of gender/race. That would be cool.

> > Romance (in genneral) with the MC is not going to happen, not because of gender or race (some NPCs in Divinity's Reach were talking about an asura flirting with a human iirc so canonically that's not really an issue) but because of the kind of protagonist GW2 has. The commander is a self insert type of protagonist which comes with the quirk of them avoiding any kind of behavior and situation which could be seen as controversial by anyone as much as possible and that's not going to change untill AGI is a thing.

>

> That's why the thread name has "hopes" in it. That's a hint. :)

You'll get disapointed alot with those hopes.

> @"kharmin.7683" said:

> > @"Blocki.4931" said:

> > This irrational hate of Braham is hilarious

>

> Is it though? Irrational, I mean?

He's been an ass for like two releases, so yes. In my opinion it is not justified to wish he dies and turns into an enemy lol

It's time to get over that already

I expect at least three new forum threads within the first two hours saying "Game crashes as soon as it starts" penned by people too stupid to uninstall ARC.

I expect at least one new mega-thread complaining about how the Roller Beetle shouldn't be gated behind a collection and how it should just be given freely because entitlement.

I expect at least two "This game shouldn't be challenging" threads by people who are frustrated by yet another boss fight without a fail condition that they say is "too hard".

I expect at least 32 "So I finished the LW episode in an hour and now I have nothing to do because you didn't ship a new raid" comments before the end of day tommorow.

I expect at least 3 armchair devs to complain about the visual spam in the new fractals because dodging is too hard.